The easiest way to get an egf is to play MMORPGs. Women love those and can easily be found in them...

The easiest way to get an egf is to play MMORPGs. Women love those and can easily be found in them, but after playing them for 10 years and as an egrill myself, I can give you some very useful pointers I feel.

1. If her display picture is a picture of her IRL, don't bother.
This is pretty much shouting from the rooftops that she has a vagina and every guy on her friendslist you can be a million times sure is courting her as hard as they can. It's not worth the trouble/blatant competition.
2. If she has any kind of dating drama around her, don't bother. This means she cycles through ebfs a lot.
3. If she doesnt come into voice chat and can't consistently show irl pics, she isn't a she
I still see this one happen all the time. All the fucking time. Stop falling for this, stop settling for no voice/no pics.
4. If her pics look over-edited, that isnt what she really looks like so just keep that in mind. She over-edited them for good reason
5. If she talks in a baby-doll like voice, she's specifically doing this to get money out of you. She's hoping you'll find her so adorable you can't help but give her any and everything she wants. You will be just one in probably 5 guys she's baby talking for free things.
6. If she owns a guild, run. Either the guilds her harem or she's a pushy overbearing bitch anyway.
7. If she brings up self-harm or hating herself, it's just a ploy for attention. She's saying all this to get free things from you via making you feel bad

There's more I could probably think of but I'll stop there. The best egirls play video games incognito and don't beg for shit. If you can get them to like you, just don't fuck it up by telling them to stop playing vidya and pay attention to nothing but you (which a lot of guys do and get dumped over it) and you'll be fine.

Attached: 1523950657942.jpg (327x354, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKcbYUwmmlE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

problem is, I don't like MMOs and don't even have a decent PC to play one if it piques my interest (eg FFXIV)

MMO's are trash

>If she doesnt come into voice chat and can't consistently show irl pics, she isn't a she
Or she is ugly NEET and doesn't want people fapping to her voice, but I am assuming this is a downside for most guys anyway

Let's assume I have an egf, how is best to keep a good relationship? I feel like I could talk to mine 12hrs a day and love it but don't want to appear clingy or another her too much.
Any sweet things a guy would do for you that you might appreciate?
Anything extremely offputting?

Im desperate for love but even im not that desperate to play an MMO. MMOs are fucking boring as shit skinner boxes.

>a downside for most guys
Try dating ugly NEETs. Oh right...

Just don't talk to her at all, if you send a message first she'll think you're clingy and needy, you have to let her know that you're the best entertainment she can get, but not give it out freely. If she doesn't ask a question, don't respond and never double or triple message.

Thank you for the advice, but trying to date women online is basically begging to end up with one with bpd.

I used to flirt with an online friend's mother. she ran the guild LOL
bitch was cybering and playing wow with her son while her husband worked.
the internet, man. what a time to be alive

Would you get mad when someone referred to you as a HE?
I remember that was my trick while playing wow. I would refer to some random person as a HE just to fish if whoever the person was using a female character would get mad and say she was a SHE.

>The best egirls play video games incognito and don't beg for shit. If you can get them to like you, just don't fuck it up by telling them to stop playing vidya and pay attention to nothing but you (which a lot of guys do and get dumped over it)
How are they the best then? Those women are completely socially broken, they have no empathy, they're selfish as fuck and think all men are interchangeable, they're empty inside, they hate themselves and they only care about masturbation and video games. Since you can't fix that as a guy, what's the point of interacting with them, they'll never have a real relationship with you.

How do I meet a non-fat woman who plays WoW?

Just play WoW, have a large social circle, and it will happen naturally.

Personally I wouldn't bother looking for a female partner in online games (or online at all). Chances are its a bot, some 400lb sweaty larper or (if it is actually a female), a jewess shill.

>a jewess shill.
What do you mean?

Israeli women paid big bucks to fuck with your little mind. Not just Israeli, I guess I should have said Zionist not Jewish.

Sounds like some paranoid Jow Forums fantasy.

u r not a egirl. let me fuck your boy pussy now!

just get a yandere egf who will love talking to you all day

*Slipknot albums at the ready*
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xKcbYUwmmlE

>not forcing your egf to be your healslut
are you guys even trying? She just follows me around and waits for me to yell heal and she loves it

I met a girl on osr. She was really nice. I find it easier to get an egf by having genuine conversation with a nice girl off of Jow Forums.

I wish I just had an e-friend that wanted to talk to me, much less an e-gf.

what's a good mmo with an EXCELLENT character creator that's not aids to play?

Or games like overwatch and lol where the healer is mostly a female

Good advice user. thanks a lot

>
I don't give a fuck about you and don't want to date your kind, nigger
I want one that's girly enough to understand that she can use her gender to get shit, I don't want a guy that looks like a girl

>The easiest way to get an egf is to play MMORPGs
Now I know, I don't want an egf. Time to destroy computer

Attached: UberMullet.jpg (267x404, 18K)

>I want one that's girly enough to understand that she can use her gender to get shit
Why would she want someone like you then?

Trips confirm user forever unwanted by the female species.

Why wouldn't she?
oregog

ok but is there any fembot that wants to get into an MMO together and play it through? fuck doing it all alone to try and talk someone up in a guild/clan whatever

Which MMOs aren't shit? The only MMO I can think of that I like is Runescape, and even then it's mostly just for the nostalgia value and charming design, because the entire game is really nothing but horrendous pointless grinding. I'd rather meet a girl elsewhere and then play actual good games cooperatively with her.

Attached: 1462476551265.png (500x281, 145K)

Of course not, you have to prove your worth by first socializing with others. No one wants a friendless loser that latches onto them for validation.

nah nah fuck that shit MMO socialites are garbage humans that take their escapism way too seriously. the most kino couple is the one that plays through the game together and joins a guild but doesn't participate in the chat drama. they're only there to get raid members and play the actual game.

>tfw you're speaking from your own experience playing through an MMO with your exgf

Attached: 1551231927569.jpg (508x508, 89K)

Why did she leave you, what did you do?

yes I want to get into wow and im a girl user do you have discord?

hey OP the past decade called; Only women actively into MMOs these days are all 200 pound 30-somethings. That being said though MMOs were in-fact littered to the brim with women especially GW2; too bad that phase peaked. Personally i'l take the LoL/OW/Illustrator e-girl of the 2010s all day everyday over the early 2000s MMO/Cosplaying/Goth/Metal e-girl counterpart.

Attached: big brain dog.png (800x534, 368K)

this. can't lie OP you've got it wrong the best place is league of legends/overwatch these days

I forgot to mention the wild-card that is Neopets which deserves to be brought-up. 90% of the playerbase for that consists of now adult women who played that as children in the early 2000s; being that kids these days dont care much about desktop online games as opposed to tik-tok, phone-games, and fortnite. I am sure that demographic is more lonely compared to their counterpart twitch streamers over at OW/LoL/FN etc receiving attention daily.

I still thank god I wasn't born in the early 1990s and had to deal with MMORPG e-girls; being that the whole dynamic around "guilds" and the time that was wasted in those games (gold-farming, planning for raids etc) just brings in more drama as opposed to the games of today where you just play a 20 min match and finish with it. Fuck I am nostalgic for the time in the internet where desktop computing was dominant but MMORPGs were never good.

Attached: wang jingwei.jpg (639x960, 73K)

Yeah p much. I actually met my wife in an mmo in 09 and even then almost every other girl i met that way acted like hygiene was their arch enemy.

>Only women actively into MMOs these days are all 200 pound 30-somethings.
I wish one like that wanted me.

How did it go? What made her pick you?

>tfw no r9k egf to get into tera with

Attached: 1525144929015.jpg (500x347, 77K)

Thanks fembot.

Can confirm number 6, same applies to girls running discord servers. Usually, both the harem and bitch thing are true.

Attached: 02_nodding.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

Interesting. Can you elaborate on how the dynamic was for e-girls back then in the peak mmorpg era? I'm just a zoomer whose only experience with MMOs consists of playing a trial account of WoW in summer 2008 as a 5th grader so I never experienced that. I'm really interested in hearing how different it was being how back then video games (especially time-consuming mmos) were stigmatized compared to now. So I'd imagine your typical modal e-girl of that time tended to be "not like the other girls" in terms of social skills and hygiene.
How did drama affect guilds and the like? What would be the absurd lengths people would go to please a "grill" online? How did e-girls back then interact with other e-girls (id imagine with less women being into vidya, would inflate their egos compared to now where they're dime-dozen common). Please explain in great details.

the sad thing is that maybe if she met you; she wouldn't still be playing MMOs in 2k19 and not weigh 200 pounds.

Guys will throw money at girls they barely know online over sob stories, so just multiply that by 10 to get your answer.

I spent the first entire 24 years of my life playing MMO's and never made a single friend out of it.

Also you forgot the lessons from those few NHK episodes about people on MMO's.

Attached: 1551057690232.jpg (1600x900, 361K)

Sure ok.

underwater#4422

>the sad thing is that maybe if she met you; she wouldn't still be playing MMOs in 2k19 and not weigh 200 pounds.
What, you think I'd turn her lesbian and she'd go on steroids and become anorexic and chop off her tits and become a FTM?

too complicated for one post and she probably goes here still so i don't want to out myself

any >female can add me btw if you want to try out playing an MMO together

i'm partial to having one (1) person to do things with so there's a good chance i'd want to do other shit like listen to music and watch TV shows or play other games

Attached: 1551592510231.jpg (660x680, 55K)

do any girls want to play games on steam or minecraft

Attached: 1539501142195.jpg (400x400, 17K)

>get an egf
*be one of many orbiters

Playing mmorpgs to get egirls instead of wasting hundreds of hours grinding virtual skills instead of actual skills

We got along quite well, we were both physically attracted to each other and we had a lot in common besides the game. She was in another country and we did LDR for a few years off and on before finally making it work. I actually met her in a class channel I owned.

Lots of guilds wanted nothing to do with female players. Back then with games that required so much of your time the dynamic with guilds (especially on high pop servers like mine) was one of absolute elitism anyway. You either played 12 hours a day or you didn't matter. It was a totally insular subculture, I was an officer of one of the #2 guild serverwide and I was e-famous by the time I started going to cons as a teen. You got it with the "not like the other girls" bit - desu, they all gravitated towards those with in-game power but I personally witnessed mamabear style bored housewives implode entire guilds with their bullshit antics.

Irl they all went for the brooding skeleton thin dudes that went to those conventions though. Which I was at the time.

That isn't to say they were all like that, I still keep in touch with a few female friends I made at the time too. Being female was often kept very low-key because it was either a flag for unwanted attention or a red flag that you're dealing with an attention whore.

I mean I was part of a group of high ranked guild officers that traded in nudes of females applying to these guilds (blacklists were a thing, you get turned down by one really high end guild you may as well reroll) and some of them *required* it of women.

Keep in mind, I was still underage at the time so I was doing this as a 14-18 y/o.

E-girls didnt get along with each other very well in most cases in these guilds. It had to be a case of mutual respect or the threat of your drama getting you kicked out that maintained the peace in a lot of cases. There were outliers though, some guilds had full female heal rosters that were some of the best around.

This is disgusting and ruins mmorpgs just play the fucking game and stop being a roastie.

The idea of an e-girlfriend is pathetic. Literally only one person benefits from that relationship.

>some guilds had full female heal rosters that were some of the best around.

every damn time, gas all healsluts

Yeah def some of my worst experiences with females in mmos were with healsluts. Bored middle aged housewives whose husbands no longer paid attention to them.

You know what I recall seeing a documentary in the early 2010s about a housewife who had a addiction to either WoW or Everquest while her husband was working full-time and taking care of their kids. There's no doubt that women were in the minority of players but sometimes I wonder how many bored housewives got into MMOs independently without their husband being involved, just so they can be showered with attention and enjoy the power.

I used to just think that the higher than average amount of housewives in those MMOs was just due to the player base aging from when they first started and the game being old (5+ years); as opposed to just new housewives being attention whores.

I'd rather kill myself than play an mmorpg for the sole purpose of finding feminine interaction. Thanks for trying though.

Everquest "widows" had their own support group forum. There really were a shitton of bored housewives though, female players were the minority but I'd say they still made up 30% of the userbase.

How easy is it/was it to get a GF on second-life? Tons of fetish stuff so it should be easy right?

A few of the chicks I played with ran a brothel in second-life that actually made kind of a lot of money irl.

I'd like to play a bit of minecraft

Are you still invested in WoW? If not what year did you stop caring about it?

Nah, I'm not. My wife and I played it together for quite a few years after Everquest though (once we an irl couple). Early 2013 was the last time we played. She still plays Rift casually though.

Oddly enough, I was on the same EQ server as the bliz dev Furor/Foror. Knew him a bit when he was leading Fires of Heaven.

I thought your wife is an ex; if so how do you know what she is currently doing these days

Nah, she's not an ex.

Been playing MMOs for years. No matter what I do, what role I play, whatever I try, I can't get a girl. I'm too beta. I just want a strong tank gf that I can healslut for, but as of late I've been doing all the tanking because I gave up on that dream.

Attached: 1497323607996.png (330x324, 54K)

I'd rather an e-gf who plays something autistic like Factorio. mmorpgs are autistic too but not the same kind of autism.

>couple years back
>playing runescape
>doing my thing, slaughtering the white knights, like a good follower of chaos
>this saradomin-worshipping beta follows me
>asks me if i'm a REAL girl (yes)
>asks me what my wc lvl is (62)
>asks me if i have a bf
>give him the name of a fictional character
>"oh"
>fucks off forever

fucking hate people who "date" in mmos

Attached: witch1.png (400x400, 626K)

Yeah but anyone trying to date in fucking runescape has to be the lowest of the low.

No maybe if she met you and you were both happy with each other she would practice self-care instead of being a fatty on a virtual world.

Somewhere there is a landwhale playing WoW hoping for some socialization in her boring life and YOU could have saved her

do you have minecraft realms
can u make a world we can play on

Attached: 1513199128669.jpg (720x716, 22K)