Just what is exactly the appeal of /nightwalk/s. Why do we find it enjoyable to go outside when it is dark and silent?

Just what is exactly the appeal of /nightwalk/s. Why do we find it enjoyable to go outside when it is dark and silent?

Attached: 1551410552016s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

For me I enjoy the aesthetic of the street lights and how peaceful everything is

It's probably because nobody else is there so you don't feel awkward,
you don't have to watch out for traffic that much,
you can concentrate on your own thoughts,
you're not distracted by things you see or hear.
All in all, it just pleases the way autists percieve the world.

I prefer a very very early morning work
Nobody pays attention to you everybody is trying to get their day started i feel like a ghost walking down the street

Because it feels like dying without actually dying.

It's like the whole city is there just for you. Everything is quiet and peaceful, and there is nobody to fear.

hunting grounds
Dumb white girls who jog at night and have good tasting organ meat

Personally if I go out during the day I just get too anxious from other people being around or cars going past me, it feels like everyone is watching me even though I know they're not actually, and so I end up doing nothing but trying to ignore it and can't think of anything else or really enjoy the walk.
During the night when there's less of that I can let my mind wander and become engrossed in the moment.

At the tender age of 24 I'm starting to realize that maybe I have social anxiety, but I don't know, I always assumed it was this way for everyone.

Because i am a doomer and i am really cool

Devil trips. Nice.

>I always assumed it was this way for everyone
How did you not notice until now? What did you think it was like for everyone else?

You're from that cannibal thread aren't you

Be sure you don't cut yourself on those edges.

Do you actually fear people?

>aesthetic of the street lights
>i feel like a ghost
These

Trips

Attached: WojakPipe.png (645x773, 11K)

This. I wish the streets were empty 24 hours of the day. It would be comfy being the only person alive.

>Do you actually fear people?
I fear women. The other day I was sitting in the car with my father, and a female coworker of his went up to his window and started doing loud banter with him and I legitimately felt distressed.

Women can really be unpleasant to be around

I thought everyone felt the same type of pressure when outside in public. I often heard people say stuff like "to be confident you just have to act confident, fake it till you make it, etc." and that's sort of what I did and that's what I thought everyone else was doing but they were just better at it than me.
It sounds kinda dumb when writing it out like this to be fair, but I never gave it much thought, I just assumed it was normal and would always psych myself up and brute forced through it whenever I had to go outside and do stuff during the day.

r/doomers is my nightwalk

Yeah, but even when they're pleasant I fear them anyway. I know this girl who is very nice and was never mean to me at all, but I can barely even say anything to her. I fear that if I say something wrong, she will think I'm creepy, and then she'll tell others I'm creepy, and my reputation will suffer as a result. I haven't been able to approach any woman for 2 years.

I know that.
Going to another city and practicing talking to women you don't know could help you, you wouldn't have to fear them talking to people you actually know

>tfw cant /nightwalk/ cuz brazil

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 128K)

Is it actually possible to just approach women you don't know out of nowhere and not have them think you are a massive creep?

Less people means less distraction. You can wander, free of worry.

Plus night-time cities are aesthetic as fuck

Somehow, it is. I don't know how you're supposed to do it though.

just buy yourself a knife
if you are not living on rio you are gtg

Be Chad basically

I live in a small village next to SP and go /nightwalk/ pretty much everyday. Your mistake was being born into a big metropolis.

>tfw cant /nightwalk/ cuz India

its not even the human beings, its the street dogs

How do I /nightwalk/ without getting robbed

No people to fuck with me when I'm walking, niggers around here spend half their time asleep and the other half sitting outside yelling shit at pedestrians trying to instigate a fight where they'll jump you if you say anything back.

>why do you find it enjoyable to go outside when there aren't any normalfags staring at you and the night sky looks beautiful?
gee I wonder

don't live in a shithole

Because there is no people to look at me at night.

Attached: 24354325.jpg (482x427, 75K)

>tfw to poor to leave this shithole

/nightmotorcycle/ is for patricians

also its really calm at night so its easier to relax and less traffic so you can redline while listening to some good beats

Attached: 1405927754562.jpg (1000x750, 185K)

I concur. I often imagine life as the only person on earth. It would be really peaceful, messing around with whatever I wanted, living life as a nomad as i slowly crawled my way around the country. Walking around a usually crowded city that has been completely silenced would be amazing