What can a depressed, racist incel do to cure himself? Am I too redpilled?

What can a depressed, racist incel do to cure himself? Am I too redpilled?

Attached: 1515078611311.png (665x800, 54K)

im not racist for seeing patterns, op

onions and xanax

OP here. Im serious asking for advice and not strawmanning anyone. Just posted a basedboy for fun.

Use your disposable life to help purify the population.

Listen to Jordan Peterson videos all day (unironically)

Go on Tumblr and blue pill yourself. I have been doing it for about 2 weeks and can feel the red pill waring off.

LSD made me gay. It might do the same for you.

Lunky, it made me trans.

You have to leave Jow Forums. I know it is hard, but this place sucks you in and reinforces your negative behaviors.

You need to get out of the house, meet some real people, a book club, gaming club, literally anything. This will result in you meeting other people from other cultures that share your interest.

You will realize that at the end of the day we are all here together on this earth and that we share more things in common with other races than you would realize.

I believe in you user, you can do it!

lol thats gay af

A lot of what Jow Forums screeches about is true, it's not just conspiracy garbage. The point you need to make for yourself though is that there is also truth elsewhere too. Harboring hate towards those 2ho are completely oblivious or had no choice to be something is a waste of your hate. Hate those that truly deserve it, the intentional malicious, the subversive sinister. My point is you can be all too familiar with racial truths, I am too. But never let it truly stop you from being a good person, who protects what he loves and balances it with his righteous hate. To just hate or just love is to never truly know what these concepts even mean. Love and hate OP, you're not broken, just lost.

It is real though. It is easier to change your mentality than the world.

take a giga whitepill
>do cardio
>take absolute perfect care of your hygiene every day
>never display any depressive behaviors around others
>drink plenty of water
>never get into conversations about race
>meditate
>no caffeine, no tobacco, no alcohol
>no more video games
>no more anime
>mewing
>no more memes

Good advice for the most part. It would be interesting if someone wrote an article about how to escape this place.

how much cardio? i ran more than 20 miles last week and have impeccable hygiene but I still cant believe 13 percent do 50 crime

Think about the upside. All those "criminals" are keeping many, many people and their kids fed and clothed: for-profit prisons, guards, police, lawyers, judges, and so on. A huge part of our society relies on crime.

chocolate waifu, have her suck every racist drop out of you.

Attached: 16688076.gif (419x220, 592K)

they wuz good boys who didnt do nuffin

this...niggers stink and are the vermin of the world...Jow Forums didn't make me think that either.

stfu retard
only good races are whites natives and japanese

>this...niggers stink and are the vermin of the world...Jow Forums didn't make me think that either.
this
you are a brainlet if you think niggers are okay

why not just get a chimp and fuck it?