Jow Forums

>Jow Forums
>/fa/
>receeding hairline
>still aesthetic as fuck

How does he do it lads?

Attached: Henry-Cavill.jpg (879x479, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hairlineink.com/does-race-affect-hair-loss/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesnt cry about it on 6th world cow milking machine equipment tech support forums.

Buy a sick ass turtleneck and sued jacket.

>now that I think on it. I’m gonna buy a sick ass right turtleneck to show off my summer gainz this fall.

Attached: 58803368-AF0C-4C92-A965-B99144B3DE54.jpg (1242x662, 72K)

Based

because all the rest of his face and body is good

He has nice hair, good clothes, handsome face and is fit.

>receding hairline
nigga what?
some men have this as their natural hairline from when they are little.

It's not receeding if it stays that way forever

its receding

ive seen photographic evidence of a 8 year old boy with a further receded hairline than the photo in the op

he has it styled so the two cavities are partially covered.

don't care about it, every autist here feels like you need a hairline in your fucking forehead, if it's not then you're balding

I dont know man, maybe just maybe its because of his manly 10/10 face you fucking spastic

Henry Cavill is unironically one of the most beautiful men who ever walked on this planet

no homo

This is one of the most ridiculous things about Jow Forums and how you can tell most are in their teens. Unless you are black, by the time you are done with puberty, your hairline will not be completely straight. Also, even if you are balding, most won't notice until the later stages, and even then, most won't care. It's just another thing that Jow Forums is hyper aware of, when nobody actually gives a shit. inb4 seething, cope, etc etc

Attached: advice for cowboys.jpg (326x287, 17K)

You can also artificially create the appearance of balding by styling your hair a certain way. You can't tell by looking unless it's bad. The only way to be sure is to examining the follicle with a trichoscope.

By having 10/10 facial aesthetics and lifting. Hair is irrelevant if you have a good face and you're in shape and I say this as a long hair fag.

Nigger, just look at him in Man of Steel and in Justice League. It's obviously receding and I'm guessing so is yours but you're in denial about it.

Attached: superman-superhero-avengers-assemble-marvel-comics-henry-cavill-750x1334.jpg (1054x578, 176K)

>Unless you are black, by the time you are done with puberty, your hairline will not be completely straight.

Holy shit this hairlet cope.

His chin and symmetry absolutely eclipse the effect of the hair line. Most women would think his hair still looks good anyway because it’s well styled for where it’s at.

You understand that isnt his real hair right? Same for Chris Evans who is admittedly balding. This board truly is plebbit tier stupid now.

You do realize that the photo on the left is heavily doctored by hollywood hair stylists and almost everyone in hollywood has fake hair.

I'm so fucking lonely and horny

Cope. He's just balding, user. And so are you.

Projection.

Nope. I have a full head of hair and a flat hairline.

>others won't care
yeah you're totally right because you will become totally invisible to women if you have granpa hair in your 20s

>That filename

Good genes mainly

Superior genetics, raised healthy.

please let this happen to every single capeshitter

hairlineink.com/does-race-affect-hair-loss/

>cope is cope

Attached: daec5d07965208d4f0f118316fb35938.png (912x56, 12K)

he's not a manlet, and he has a full head of hair that hasn't hit widows peak vegeta mode yet

god tier facial genetics. it's pretty obvious

This has been my hairline since I was 14 years old. All my friends/family have been saying I'm balding for literally a decate, but it hasn't moved yet.

I get 50/50 answers online whether or not it's actually hairloss, how the fuck am I supposed to know if I should hop on finasteride?

Attached: WAKE ME UP INSIDE.jpg (734x596, 213K)

My dad starting balding in his early 20s, and was totally bald by his mid 20s. He still got all the women until he settled down at 40. Even when I was a little kid, I remember seeing him at work and I could feel the women their flirting with him. You can overcome baldness, don't let it get you down

>superior genetics
>balding

Imagine unironically saying Henry Cavill has shit genes lmaoing at your projection and life

Hairline isn't receding its a widows peak and if you are going for the classic look it works better than the flat line. Some girls who know about it actively prefer it.

COPE

Attached: 1-carl-sagan-a-la-sombra-de-la-sabina.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

This guy is like the perfect balance of masculine mature man and pretty boy face.
I wish I was him

that hair looks great, wtf are u on? ofcourse he looks good because good hair, good jawline and symmetrical face, beautiful eyes and semi-thick eyebrows.

just like him?
cosmetic surgery