Can weightlifting give you the prettyboy face that girls dream of kissing?

Can weightlifting give you the prettyboy face that girls dream of kissing?

Attached: cope1.gif (500x281, 927K)

Yeah if you cut down bf% then you'll have a skinny face, problem is genetics for most

this

Mostly facial structure , your haircut and hair genetics and clear skin makes up a prettyboy

Attached: 212312321.jpg (640x949, 87K)

No but losing weight did, for me atleast.

You need to find a prettyboi and kiss his face in order to learn his secrets.

It should be easy to hold him down with your big gym muscles.

No, lifting changes nothing about face. Only diet will. What lifting can change is neck tho. Reminder to train neck.

Of course. These guys did it.

Attached: bodybuilding lifting cant fix face.jpg (1596x5000, 1.35M)

Should i do this to lachowski?

Iv'e got the pretty boy look I can honestly tell you women prefer the masculine 'rough look'

I look like a worse version of and I only attract ugly girls

not to be rude but

where do you live where girls prefer rough guys? eastern europe? southeast america? rural bumfuck nowhere

Only teen girls like the twinks. Women above the age of 18 prefer the guy who looks 10 years older than he actually is

Attached: MV5BMjQzMDRkZWItZjNmOC00MzI2LWJjMWUtMzkyNGFjMjRkOWU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (1344x765, 80K)

What is even the point of this compilation? Would any of these men look better with less muscle and more fat?

Nihilists trying to stop us from ascending

Attached: rich-piana-58a9e1756fb92.jpg (500x600, 51K)

cope

the point is to show that gymcelling is pointless
women only like pretty boys like op's pic related
it doesn't matter what body you have if you have attractive face

Have sex.

>no girl will ever dream of kissing you
thank for reminding me OP

Attached: 1535061596050.jpg (735x576, 265K)

impossible for me(second person you replied to)

You need juicy lips

I’m dating a pretty boy of my own and I kiss him all over every nigh

Faggot

I'd happily date/fuck a chick with an average or even subpar face if she has an awesome body. Obviously most girls would say similar.
And the guys posted don't even look that bad. The really stupid-looking ones would probably look good if they got a tan and a haircut. This board fosters overly-critical thinking and dysmorphia. Don't loose sight of reality bros.

>women only like x
This is a simple yet effective cope

Yeah I didn’t know I had such a pretty face until I lost weight

>the 6'4" and baby face
I never knew how much of a bonus it is, found out the first time I went to the club a couple weeks ago

As a reasonably attractive dude (solid 8/10 or so I've been told) I'd say personality is just as important as looks. If you're a sperg like me it doesn't matter how appealing you are if you can't keep her interest.

On the flip side I've known dudes that are ugly as fuck with great personalities who have no trouble getting girls.

Does anyone think a babyface looks good? It's literally an insult

OK, but that doesn't answer anything. What's the answer that the compilation relies? What solution to the problem is it offering?

babyface is an insult dumbass, you're suppose to have a jawline as sharp as a grindstone or a beard

Why are you assuming they are made to give "answers" or "solutions" to any kind of problem whasoever.

They are about collecting interesting-to-look-at specimens. Just like a zoo, but in jpg format.

Same here. Ever since I got my shit together and got out of skinny dork mode years ago, I've been told many times, and honestly can kinda see, that I am objectively a physically attractive person, probably an 8/10. I get comments that I'm fit, handsome, have good hair, etc pretty frequently. But I cannot pull girls to save my life, because I'm still extremely autistic underneath it all and cannot flirt, or even really hold an extended conversation, while keeping my cool for long. I look better than a lot of guys I know, objectively, but all of them, dudes I know who are fuckin goofy looking, unkempt slobs, do fucking leagues better than me with girls. It's all personality. It's not that looks don't mean anything at all, but they don't mean shit if your personality/social skills aren't there.

That's right, I am a faggot and I will have tender loving faggot sex with my cute bf.

I will think of you foreveralone incel tonight as well

Most guys are presently obese shits in North America. You look at photos of men 100 years ago when food scarcity was real. Lot of handsome motherfuckers out there.

You are the problem if you are ugly.

>body fat is 100% on you
>being lazy and unmotivated, playin faggot vidya games 100% on you
>not having money for cosmetic surgery 100% on you

No fucking excuses

Attached: 1559550931530.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Nigga they look like regular dudes. Like 1% of people are chads tf. Go outside brah

Only girls below 20 prefer the pretty boy look

>Prefer pretty boy look
>Get soaked over strong masculine man who makes them feel safe small and leads them around by their emotions and lust like trained puppies.

noneck johnny gets me every time

>the prettyboy face that boys* dream of kissing?
fixed that for you, partner

please share him, I need one so badly

WHY IS THIS R9K THREAD STILL UP BUT DELETED THE FEELS THREAD FUCKING JANNY KIKES CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT

jannies are kikes. have you ever known a kike to do anything for free? what do they get out of it? i think its obvious

rate

Attached: 26754659_1890854537894633_940927256_n.jpg (597x736, 54K)

>zoomer haircut

Attached: 1527593062714.png (1000x1000, 137K)

why is this? i have a somewhat pretty face for a man. and its almost always 16-20 girls that show interest in me. im also 29 years old.

>Obviously most girls would say similar.
That's where you're wrong kiddo. For females, I think charm and humour is more important than the body. I agree with the rest of what you said though, and having a good body still helps.

beautiful boy

If you're really ugly you won't get nearly as many opportunities to develop your social skills, so be greatful for what you have and keep pushing yourself. Good luck

and what are these people supposed to do instead?
just kill themselves?

nihilists fucking piss me off

What’s with all the incel posting today? You know it’s a raid when it’s over five
Still looks better than your ugly fatass

God damn I really hope (in Minecraft) that everyone on lookism.com gets their personal Information leaked out

face 7/10
hair 4/10

Old bastard cope

Weightlifting can for sure

however, running 3 miles per day is 40x more important

the truth of the matter with modeling and facial aesthetics, is maybe 5% of those genetically gifted models would be up on that stage if they were over 15% bodyfat

bodyfat % is way more important for facial aesthetics, having a masculine face through lifting and being strong will give you the boost over the edge.

you're good looking but you're a little fat in the face

lose some bodyfat, get a tan, and you'll easily be 80th percentile face atleast

Looks good lol

real talk though, how far can surgery get you? assuming you look like this: basically I'm a beta narcisisst and it rends my soul every time I catch a bad glance of myself in the mirror

Yeah I'm gonna have to agree, as I'm in the same boat as this guy. Pretty boy look is only worth it if you're 7+/10 PSL. If you're average or slightly above average then you're better off having a rough look, or you'll just look like a faggot.

u got a nice face but the hair is a bit gay

i am a boomer though so what do i know

do what other anons said and lose some body fat so your cheek bones and jaw are more pronounced

u will slay

*sips*

gay

I've always had a babyface. I can't wait until I'm 40 when it actually looks good on me.

dude fuck the fuck off. Live your pathetic existence of defeatism and nihilism somewhere away from the people trying to better themselves.

Who cares if self improvement doesnt put you in the highest tier elite echelon of human beings, the point is you're better than you would have been otherwise had you not taken control of your body

Wrong, if the women is submissive, which is the majority, they'll be most attracted to a man that can potentially rape them without resistance, muscles are associated with strength (same as height) thus will make X more sexually attractive. Those that love twinks are probably dom women/a-sexualish or just a combination of young and unimaginative,will learn from experience.

>wanting to look like a pretty boy
Pffffft ok faggot, I’d rather look like the man I am than some “pretty” pushover candyass

Attached: 5213611A-2139-46A2-A6D1-3A960A09EFA2.jpg (750x500, 178K)

haha imagine that

Attached: This is who tells you its all about the face.png (770x525, 382K)

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAAHA

This. There really aren't many great looking dudes out there, and the truth of the matter is that women date down pretty often relative to dudes. Sure, the men in that compilation that some pathetic faggot made aren't attractive, but most of them aren't fucking terrible looking.

I fucked a 40 year old milf while being an 18 year old prettyboy. Cope harder faggot.

Attached: pepe.jpg (546x471, 25K)

Sure buddy

that 1% is enough to block any male in the vicinity from getting laid though, and 1 in 100 is pretty common

>Sure buddy

Don't believe me then fgt. I still fucked. Unlike you.

>This is who tells you its all about the face.png
well yeah, he should fucking know. he has the first-hand experience of being ugly as fuck. why wouldn't he be an authoritative source on the subject?

1% of dudes isn't gonna claim 100% of the women at a bar or a club though. Groom a bit and learn how to win women over and you're gonna do just fine.

Proves my point, ugly people think like that, ugly people with lots of self hatred

yes, they're ugly and they have lots of self-hatred. but they're also absolutely right. it's all about the face, and they know first-hand that that's the case.

nah, 1% of dudes is gonna claim the top 20% of women, then the next 4% will claim the next 30% and then you're left with fatties and uggos, which won't want to 'settle' for anything less than Chad anyway.

t. Ugly incel who doesn't lift and only wants to poison our minds

he agreed with your point dumbass, I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. It's like saying that only poor people complain about money problems, as if that's saying anything.

lol ok haha

The math of that alone doesn't add up at all. That requires 1 Chad to bring home 20 women every night, 1 Brad to bring home 7 or 8 women every night, and then you to just write off the remaining half of the women as unfuckable while complaining that they do the same thing to you.

Being ugly and hating yourself so much you try and infect other people with your mindset [FOR FREE] and insecurities is different

I don't care to infect you with anything, you can believe whatever you want to believe. I'm just telling you what I believe: that beauty has a tremendous impact on every aspect of a person's life, be it their love life, their career, their capacity to make friends, or their overall happiness.

Why are you here when you've never stepped foot in a gym? Oh right, because you're part of a raid, I thought you were just a crazy self hating incel who was just spamming this shit
meant to put self doubt into the back of Jow Forums users' minds, you know its not just one incel when its over 5 threads
It's not gonna work, are you so obsessed and filled to the brim with shit that you can't help but overflow and spread your misery to others? No one who goes on Jow Forums seriously is going to internalize the insecurities you try to project into others, we about doing our best and getting better in this bitch

The 1 Chad gets 20 numbers, and at that point all other men are invisible to those 20.

Yes I write off the lower 50% of women as unfuckable, and yes I am in the bottom 50% of men, and am also unfuckable, I don't see the issue. I'm not saying they treat me unfairly, I am ugly, I admit that. What I'm saying is that 'socializing more' won't fix those problems for people like me.
I'm not sure what your point is honestly.

>when you've never stepped foot in a gym?
Are you arguing with someone else in this thread? Are you confusing me for someone else? Because I've been losing weight for like 4-5 months now, that's why I'm here. I spent most of my time on /fat/. That doesn't change what I believe about beauty you dummy. I can believe what I believe about beauty and still try to do my best to change how I look and look the best that I can. I just know that this vessel has some serious fucking limits and I will never even begin to approach "attractive", my plan is to just not look as hideous as I do now and hope for the best.

My point is that your situation is only as hopeless as the person navigating it feels it is. Uglier people than you get laid all the time, and some of them score above their league. Honestly, I'm ultimately not gonna completely change your outlook on the world in a few short replies on Jow Forums, so however you handle your shit is on you. But if you want my advice, I do think you should give looking at it all from a different perspective a shot if you're not thrilled about how your romantic life is going.

>im a pretty boy and i attract ugly girls
Chances are youre not actually goodlooking retard. People tend to look at themselves in the mirror and their eyes trick them inot thinking theyre better looking than what they really are. Cope

To show that lifting wont make you better looking

Baby face just means looking young. Has nothing to do with being feminine

This. If you're only drawing ugly broads with the pretty boy look then you're either targeting the wrong demographic or you're only slightly above average and just look gay.

Oh you're the guy who called my dumbass, not the faggot dyel incel

News flash. Not everyones gonna make it

Attached: DBDACA6B-06BA-4BF7-B51D-C8369E82475E.jpg (1080x1080, 353K)

I made out with a chick in a club this evening, and heard her justifying it to her friends as "he's hot". But as soon as we started having a conversation she saw the inner sperg and we didn't meet again.
Personality is probably a lot more important for girls than for guys

no
no it doesnt
chico had it right
why lift if its all about the face
just go for a run and do some calisteshit 2 times a week to not be disgusting and moneymaxx

Especially not you, ugly faggot
Post timestamped face

Perfect

If you've got the money, very far.

Attached: 1533178696475.jpg (800x600, 106K)

Do you need to get a clean shave or will a 5'o clock stubble do as well?

He still looks ugly.