UNEXPECTED BENEFITS FROM GETTING FIT thread

UNEXPECTED BENEFITS FROM GETTING FIT thread

>heat no longer bothers me
At a vacation home with my immediate family and the ac stopped working. Got to about 82 degrees in the house. Wife and I were the only ones not on the verge of death. Wasn't even sweating. Feels good lads

Attached: hot-weather-1.jpg (1280x960, 297K)

Did the temperature at that place bother you before? It could just be a different humidity level, amount of wind, etc. from what you’re use to and it just felt better by comparison. Same reason why n*rtheners disintegrate when the temperature goes above 80 the grease

Yes, this and waking up full of energy in the morning.

I mean, I wake up and I'm ready to climb a mountain.

It's the same place I grew up and yeah, it bothered the shit out of me just 30 pounds ago (three months). Losing weight plus conditioning has increased my heat tolerance and it feels fuggin great.

More from running, but...

>going up a flight of stairs doesn't even phase me
>walking for ~1 mile doesn't phase me

In both situations, people I'm walking with can barely get a sentence out without gasping for air at least once. And these are not fatties, just normal people.

>82 degrees
>heat

Fucking pathetic, that's literally not hot at all

It is when your obese, user. That's why I'm so glad about it not affecting me anymore

how is 82 degrees hot?
How fucking fat were you before to find this hot?

225 pounds

I see a bunch of twinks in here.
I'm in shorts if it's above 70, 6'2" 170 recovering skeleton

This. You onions boys have no idea how being fat makes you feel that much worse in heat

>82
???
We have to keep our house almost that hot during the peak of the summer here and it's fine unless I've got the PC running a game. I'm 35% BF.

Third world?

Being fit actually makes you sweat faster because your body starts adapting to the situation faster.

Texas

I no longer respect women

So yes, third world

This might be the dumbest thing I've read on Jow Forums yet.

No longer look like I have weirly big head.
Thanks, neck gains

Congrats bro

haha good one, you said it's third world because you don't like it so it's like saying a state in america is actually third world haha

Holy shit, 82 degrees?? That's near water boiling point!
America has the dumbest measures

My trigger for getting fit was getting winded walking up a flight of stairs
I lost 30 pounds and started lifting hardcore, now I feel great lol

Fuck off with your commie units

No, it was a Mexican joke, Mr sensitive

>inb4 you're actually Mexican

I fell down the stairs today down on my arm. I thought wow this should have broken it. But no just a nasty bruise - I falling down I flexed my muscles just like an airbag.

Attached: 20190611-113626-DerWiener-id3251481.jpg (550x800, 44K)

twinks are better and hotter than you

82F? That’s what you consider unbearably hot? Fuck, it gets to 100+ in May where I live in northern California.

former fat kid(85kg > 65kg)
i still feel more comfortable in temperatures around 17C and melt in 25+, sweating is still an issue especially lower back also if humidity is high it feels like my skin is a grease shield that doesnt let any air through
i think its like 50% genetics 30% how lean you are 20% humidity when it comes to how comfortable you are in different temperatures

Attached: chaadkon sigurdsson.png (745x815, 1.44M)

I think the 50% is actually conditioning. I grew up in 100F/38C summers so now the heat doesn’t bother me because it’s just a fact of life. I’m also white as fuck so I doubt it’s in my genes.

>EXPECTED BENEFITS
- my face looks better
- I don't sweat as much and can handle the heat better (this one's an obvious one, I definitely expected it)
- running is ridiculously easier. I almost couldn't believe how different running is when you're not 300+ pounds. I feel like I'm fucking gliding through the air effortlessly, but again this one's obvious and I expected it.
- I sleep through the night more easily
>UNEXPECTED BENEFITS
- my feet have radically changed their shape and are cuter
- people are always trying to approach me and talk to me instead of completely ignoring my existence (this one was kind of expected, but because of how extreme and severe the effect is I just have to put it in the unexpected column).
- my default is to assume good intentions from people now instead of being cynical and assuming bad intentions in every interaction (it's crazy to think that weight loss alone is what caused such a huge shift in perspective, but it really does, or at least can and did for me).
- I look 5 years younger than I used to, didn't realize my fat was artificially aging me as much as it was.
- my erections are harder and meatier than they used to be (better blood flow? who knows).

Attached: 1479263172540.gif (400x225, 1.36M)

Penis is bigger
Well, actually no. But reducing the fat in the pelvic area increases the amount of penis that now is not covered by fat. Also, while getting fitter, your body starts to get smaller (compared with being fat) but your penis size keeps being the same.
So yeah, I went down 15 kilos and my perception is that my penis is bigger now.

There’s more non whites in Texas than whites, so yes it is a third world

>this angers the texan
Le mayo

I'm a white living in Texas and its seems to be becoming more like the third world at least where I live

this, cardio mogging is the best mogging. especially when i light a ciggie and still perform while the smokers and non smokers ghasp for air. but fuck anons i hate running so much and i feel like bag work and endurace climbing isnt enough. any tips for fun cardio? anyone has experience with jumping rope?

made it. congrats user, keep improving

Running or cycling outside is a good way to break the monotony

Swimming is nice

Guys treating me with more respect is something I expected, but the extent of it still surprises me, and the difference in how women and men act towards me also surprises me a lot, and it is 10x more pronounced since I started taking steroids and got really big.

There is no man that will ever fuck with me or make any joke at my expense or anything. Guys that I am very socially intimidated by and who are clearly far, far above my level in that respect all treat me like gold, and are sometimes even visibly nervous around me. No man ever gets mad at me or talks down to me under any circumstance either.

However when it comes to how women treat me, absolutely nothing has changed. A male being physically ultra-dominant seemingly has no impact on them.

The only reason this would affect me is because I'm Canadian and I like the cold.

>- people are always trying to approach me and talk to me instead of completely ignoring my existence (this one was kind of expected, but because of how extreme and severe the effect is I just have to put it in the unexpected column).

This has nothing to do with you being Jow Forums and everything to do with you having an attractive face and losing body fat to emphasise its attractiveness

Grew up in Florida in a house with no AC, (taking humidity into account) its 101 right now and I'm doing okay for a German

This
It's like my brain switches on heat mode and I'm not even bothered it's like an endurance thing

Attached: 1555910211617m.jpg (1024x837, 88K)

Just a FYI be careful with that arm now. Do stretches and massage it. It might just look like a bruise, but if it was a gnarly hit you can pull a muscle easily; if you aren’t careful.

Toasting in epic bread

It's more like a women isn't going to be attracted to a roidbod user

No I mean in the sense of women being rude, talking down to me, bitchy, etc - it's exactly the same as it was when I was a skelly

Maybe you're just ugly

Damn id be putting on a sweater at that temperature!

maybe you're a dick and no one likes you. you sure sound like one, at least.

Getting fit has gotten me laid. I used to be an autistic neckbeard. Now I am super confident and fuck model tier hoes. And I don’t mean southern belle model, I mean NYC model women. It’s all thanks to that infographic I saw here a few years back

I went from shitting actual bricks 3-4 times a week to daily explosive diarrhea. Not sure if it’s the eggs, being sufficiently hydrated for once in my life, increased metabolism from cardio, just a relative lack of fast food, or some combination. It always seems to be induced by my morning coffee, which I never had an issue with before fixing my diet.

Attached: 77CBAB3F-CA03-49F1-990D-ECCECFEAA11F.jpg (895x843, 88K)