Finasteride experience

I REALLY want to take finasteride to stop my hair loss but I dont want to end up a permanently depressed, suicidal fag with manboobs for the rest of my life ( ie post finasteride syndrome). I have tried all other options and none of them worked.
Being a Nw2,there's still time. I dont even care if it doesn't grow any new hair, I just want it to stop.

Attached: 1560718931037.jpg (1200x1174, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_uk/article/43bm3m/i-need-to-quit-hair-loss-drugs-before-they-kill-me
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what’s finastef

what’s finasteride

I've taken it for 6 months. I don't have the severe side effects that you describe, but I do have side effects. The number 1 most obvious one is that I basically cum water now and have since my first few pills. No more morning wood or erections. Also, there's been some reduced sensation (takes longer to finish) and I can't go multiple times in a short time period like I used to (after the second time, it would become extremely difficult to finish).
I've seen no regrowth or anything like that, but I understand this can take a long time. All in all, I plan to quit if the side effects persist much longer.

I have exact oposite on fin. thick loads more horny, can go multiple rounds, check yo self.

This was a fun read vice.com/en_uk/article/43bm3m/i-need-to-quit-hair-loss-drugs-before-they-kill-me

Been on topical fin for 2 months now. No sides. I personally dont believe the pfs stories and I also think that many of the side effects people get are psychosomatic. Placebo pills cause ed too, you know.

Whats your hair type and length?Rogaine was really hard and time consuming to apply,even with my very short wavy hair

Good for you. I'm just sharing my experience.

I have many PFS symptoms, and even if it's incredibly rade and psychosomatic, I wouldn't recommend it. The worst are probably Peyronie's and the mental effects (not depression, but fucked up memory and cognitive function).

Will finasterides side effects continue after you stop taking it?

Not in the same way, but you might get PFS. Could happen months after and for some people lasts all their life.

Rah bro, why do us guys have to deal with such shit. Literally risking to hormonally ruin ourselves and suiciding, just to maintin our hair to keep hold of our confidence.

Less horny overall but shoot a lot more. Can go 2 - 3 time as usual. Hair didn't regrow, but it stopped falling out almost completely. Been taking it for almost a year.

Sometimes I think its worth losing out on a sex life and woman, if I can look like a greek god, with a head full of beautiful blonde hair, that compliments my joocy body. But im not sure if I should do it.

been on Finasteride for 3 months, my libido has gone up

Dude just shave it.

holy shit how can you get side effects like that and keep taking this garbage? dude its just fucking hair. if you're ugly with hair you'll be ugly without and vice versa. man the fuck up and stop destroying your genitals and hormones

Dude you can be attractive with hair and fucking ugly without. Just notice your own skull, that is how you will know.

There are two alternatives you might consider. The first would be scalp micro pigmentation (pic related), which is the thing you go for if you want to maintain something akin to a permanent buzzcut. It doesn't seem to age well on people, though.

Attached: What-is-a-skin-tag22.png (682x564, 420K)

The other would be 'hair integration', a form of a permanent custom-made toupee complete with extremely thin skin, glued to the bald part of your scalp with a specific kind of glue. It lasts usually three to six weeks before you need to go and have the toupee reapplied. As I've read, it shouldn't be a problem in water or in wind, though it is relatively expensive.

Attached: a16a9868db22328d91e9e00ac846b0e5.jpg (1126x679, 198K)

Why do you want to keep your hair?

I really don't get why people do this. Unless your actual hair is just the right length it will be an obvious mismatch with the tattoo - you'd be lucky to get away with buzzing it every second day to maintain the facade, and even then you still don't have hair.

>risking your hormonal and reproductive health to cling on to some ravaged patches of hair
>not being good looking with or without hair

lmao just lmfao