Old dudes at the gym with stupid leg tats

But really it's just old dudes at the gym with myriads of tats in general. It is such a horrid fjucking look. All these Gen Xers and now older Millennials with their "bitchin' kewldude" tattoos hanging off their now aging, sagging skin. No matter how much you life you still look like warmed over shit, granpa. It's always at suburban gyms as well, and you know all these dudes are now riding around in SUVs carting around ingrate children while getting cucked by their wives. I have more respect for fatties at the gym than these guys, because at least fatties have nowhere to go but up.

Attached: le_epin_suburbs_man.jpg (720x960, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HlzvVyJrrBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>thin blue line

Let's support police, it's not like they prey upon citizens to write tickets, or unjustly shoot people ever

*sip*
Fuck you noob

Imagine being this upset with what other people have done.

why do people like stuff that I don't?

I'll take cops over niggers any day

This post was made by a shitskin

Fuck up, you whiny little bitch. Do something more with your life than acting like a total faggot online.

Show us your leg tattoo

For me it’s the old fucks who can never do more at the gym than just do bench press and talking to every female they can find

Pic related now try to achieve something but you kill yourself because you failed in life

Attached: ad_226064676.jpg (748x1330, 192K)

Everyone at my gym has tats ages 18-50+. It’s a bunch of roiding tradie rednecks and chunky redneck sloots.

Wow you don't like cops? If my mom didn't threaten to cancel my fortnite card I'd call you something that sounds like fat goat you freaking negger.

White, and own a few guns.

If someone breaks in on me I'll shoot them myself.

Opposed to writing BS 5mph over, no seatbelt tickets that leech society.

You do realize a police officers job is to write tickets, not protect you right user?

cops are the only thing standing between me and slaughtering all the niggers, as well as the kikes and abortion doctors and pedophile elite so yeah... cringe

If you weren't a pussy you'd do it anyway

but you won't

because you're a pussy

I-I think he's trying to communicate something but I'm not 100% sure

the cops just make it more complicated. never said i'm not gonna still do it. without them it would already be done

>people

Attached: 1486720010-trump-no.gif (250x161, 139K)

They shoot white people too, retard.

>not having a weeb tattoo

Attached: 8DF881CB-AF14-492E-BE59-295793DF7AB2.jpg (1536x2048, 601K)

Whites are shot and killed by police more often than blacks you stupid bootlicker

Basketball American detected.

Pavement monkey

I'm not posting anything of myself on Jow Forums lmao

The level of leftover teenage angst in here is palatable. Mmmm tastes salty.

I'm 33 now and honestly so glad I never got a tattoo. Fucking EVERYONE under 40 seems to have at least one now, 90% of them look awful with no sense of aesthetics. It seems so ridiculous that not having a tattoo seems to put you in the minority now. I honestly just never felt like I wanted one at any point. Like why get all this random shit stamped on your body? Buy a fucking t-shirt, jesus christ.

>people

Attached: E9F696CA-8ED5-4E2D-97F8-B407EA67552F.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

>no tattoo
Based hetro boomer

Attached: 7C816259-FA9A-4195-A4F8-908E02243971.jpg (1536x2048, 580K)

Low test detected. I bet you drive the speed limit too.

tattoos are for slaves.

>Old dudes at the gym with stupid leg tats
Implying the concept of putting ink under your skin so you can differentiate yourself from everyone is not stupid...

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (600x450, 78K)

I'm weeb thrash myself, but how the fuck do you tattoo anime girls on yourself man, come the fuck on. Even if it's something you love, keep that shit off you body and out of the public eye. Embarrassing.

Imagine having to stamp tattoos all over yourself to prove your a man. Chridt, see this is exactly what I'm saying. It's like the typical over-compensating millennial bullshit. A bunch of massively incompetent man children who feels inferior to their dads so they constantly need to project 'manliness' onto a bunch of superficial bullshit like tattoos, or growing a fucking beard, or whatever. It's so fucking cringe.

its for attention. they want to seem quirky and unique

The only ones I’ve seen are a pinup girl and some Hawaiian shirt print style flowers

Based Lum poster

Attached: 5CA72C88-D11F-4B8E-8EBA-D11C295C15EC.gif (244x226, 496K)

>t.
thank you for your service

Attached: 1558567881616.jpg (740x767, 81K)

>reading way too far into the simple fact that a complete lack of impulsivity is emasculate

dilate

Attached: 135.gif (500x281, 615K)

I had an ex who had a tattoo gun, she was fucking awful with it, always putting dumb shit on her body, part of the reason I didn't care when she left, she pretty much wrecked herself with shit art.

No one will tell her she's bad, and her retard friends pay her scar them up, I could literally pay a 14 year old to do better for five bucks on deviant art.

I agree, I'm 29 and don't have one.
Commission a painting, you can just take it off the wall when you're bored of it.

Modern day pin up.

Attached: 736.jpg (400x286, 21K)

Based and redpilled. Cops are the enemy of the American way.

this man comes up to you and dabs on your shitty tattoo. what do you do?
youtube.com/watch?v=HlzvVyJrrBA

Attached: CMOGam4UcAIxu6F.jpg (634x456, 44K)

Attached: 07f.jpg (200x263, 11K)

cops are the american way you retard. america is evil

what about all these thots with full sleve and shoulder, 1-D floral type motiff bullshit

Wrong

Seething tattoofags. Pic related is yfw being called out on the impulsive mistakes you made in your twenties.

Attached: REEE.jpg (825x464, 40K)

Anytime i see dilate all i can imagine is that crying wojak. Meanwhile have sex posters are automatically smug pepes

cope

I imagine this tbqh

Attached: aryanstud.jpg (576x768, 127K)

My GenX 53 year old sagging, aging leg skin, sans visible tattoo. Did get biceps tattoo at very young age of 50. Only visible if I were to wander around in a Zoomer douchewad tank top. Nice attitude bro, did you get lost and post here on your way to /fa/ ?

Attached: schlop.jpg (3120x4160, 3.65M)

>impulsive

Tattoos take months for an appointment and thousands of dollars

Attached: 1468062684504.png (514x443, 37K)

Imagine meeting someone you think is cool only to realize every inch of skin under their short sleeve shirt is covered in tattoos.
Welcome to Jow Forums

Attached: stop_liking_file.jpg (600x673, 83K)

Depend on the tattoo. Small ones will cost less than an hundred bucks and you can just take a reservation for later in the week, just like a hairdresser.

Bullshit. I know places in Austin where you can walk in drunk, get a shitty tat for a couple hundred dollars, and walk out an hour or two later

Man imagine being 53 and getting triggered by a post on Jow Forums

That's a cool piece, man, I like that a lot

time spent wont change the fact that most tatoos have trash design
people dont know shit about art or have fallen for le expressionism meme and think their body is canvas
if they are ok with their choice then its fine opinions difer but damn some tats are just fkin garbage

How old is an old dude? Asking for a friend.

>Not wearing seat belt
>Police writes ticket
>Citizen doesn't want to get ticket, therefor wears seatbelt

>Speeding
>Police writes ticket
>Whoa better keep my speed to a safe rate

It's just a little bit more complex than your feeble mind can manage.

But user I love the taste of boot polish

>t. Seething tatoofag with a folder specifically for every time people point out how gay 99% of tattoos are
Here's your only (you) of the thread

anyone born in the 20th century. get fucked boomers

The shoot white trash too, retard.

>fixed it for you

Attached: DynamicImageHandler_321fe195-ad6e-4f76-b0dc-612ca5453b2b.png (1155x1155, 650K)

In Australia, all they do is fine people for everything all day to raise revenue. There's a few I've spoken to who seem alright but as a whole, they are little more than glorified tax collecters

based and redpilled

> it's a pop culture tattoo
Most ones from the 90s already look like dogshit, it's only going to get worse with internet culture tattoos.

A melanin infused individual posted this niggerish comment.

>5mph over posted speed limit is dangerous
>85 on highway is dangerous
>not paying parking meters every other hour for their 2 hour max is dangerous
gee i'm glad our boys in blue are keeping me safe. the last gun related incident in my neighborhood was 30 odd years ago when some high schooler shot a squirrel with his dad's pellet gun, but we have cops patrolling anyway because there's a retardedly low speed limit on a major street nearby. whenever i am stuck behind some boomer 2 decades behind on his TRT meds, daily driving his camaro 10mph under the posted speed limit, or an elderly jewish lady with a leased chrysler 200 also driving 10 under, i can't help but be thankful that every other intersection has a squad car posted up ready to pull over anyone who dares go 3 mph above the speed limit. thank god for our thin blue line risking their lives keeping my neighborhood safe