30$ shoes for running and generic sports or is it worth spending 250$ [spoiler]just started running but my shoes are...

30$ shoes for running and generic sports or is it worth spending 250$ [spoiler]just started running but my shoes are old as fuck and ugly[/spoiler]

Attached: file.png (541x445, 233K)

There are running shoes that cost less than 250

Not worth it they all wear out within a couple years

Years? Mine wear off in months

I go for the $200ish ones. They're pricey, sure, but they're always leagues ahead of the cheap shit and they'll usually last a good long while. My first pair of asics lasted for a year, but they were pretty awful to run in after six months, so I kept them for regular every day wear. Right now I've got pic related, I can't remember the name but I highly recommend

Attached: KIMG0361.jpg (4160x2340, 1.7M)

$80 miles for me. Can run with them for about 8-9 months

I bought some Kalenjis for £15 about a year ago, they are still in good condition and feel great to run in. The only reason I'd spend more is for aesthetics, I'd like an all black pair of running shoes but fuck it, mine work fine for now.

Attached: big_1252660.jpg (800x800, 41K)

Anything New Balance. They are the autistic shoe of choice for a reason.

>Made in USA
>Good ankle support
>Good arch support
>Look like shit
>Last years

My New Balances lasted me through 2 years of PE in high school and a couple years in college.

Reebok makes shoes that are as light as a feather for $20-30$. Mines lasted a full year and I get cardio in ousside almost every day

those kalenjis are good if you are a beginner and your volume is still low. the kalenjis version for advanced running (let's say 10k and more) costs more than 50€. still good value for money

Is it retarded to wear running shoes almost everywhere?

250 is a bit much, but good shoes are allowed to be expensive. there's no point cheap skating if you end up with bad shoes.

Depends. Are you always on the run?

I always try to avoid everything so yeah I guess I kind of am

iran so far away

Attached: doit.jpg (273x249, 14K)

The sweet spot for price/quality for running shoes is 70 to 130 dollars. More expensive ones are often better but probably not worth it for most people.

if you go to a sports store, do they check your foot arch first or do they just try to sell most expensive stuff?

Really depends on the store and salesperson. I wouldn't trust anybody unless I knew them.

Running shoes are a meme

How much do you weigh?

What's the sole height on those shoes?

Brooks are GOAT