Have any femanons had experience with pro-ana coaches...

Have any femanons had experience with pro-ana coaches? A qt boys who tells you what to eat and what exercise he does while calling you fat and ugly. I think it would benefit me a lot and a boy on reddit said he'd do it.

Attached: 1495600391470.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Why not just stay on this board and look at fph threads? Oohh... Right, you want attention for yourself. Women are so fucking retarded they need permission from a guy on everything

If its just being degraded and treated like shit you're after then London?

Pro-Ana more like PRO-ANAL

Attached: 43A66416-1027-45A2-A1BF-B5743826136D.gif (400x225, 513K)

Pretty much. Its hilarious and saddening how damaged some people are.

Well, this OP ruined my Saturday morning.
I didn't have a date or party last night.
And yesterday I read an article about a Ukrainian prostitute who trains dogs to fuck women so they can have sexual companionship without a man.
When did everything start to suck?

Attached: 1560660198732s.jpg (250x226, 9K)

The women in FPH are a lot fatter than me. I'm only 120lb so I need more specific encouragement

It’s saturday assface

Post ass then you fat cunt before I force you to eat cake off the floor as I fuck your ass

It's called get your flabby ass out for a jog and stop eating so much

And?

>t. retard

Change your workout/diet/gym
There, now fuck off

JANNIES, DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

Hi

Not being fat isnt anorexia it's called normal

Shoo Shoo

Based

Instead of starving yourself why don’t you get yourself a slice of cheesecake?

Attached: 558B5D12-BCA1-4B7E-AEDF-C20E9114FF60.jpg (1334x1334, 245K)

very based, op do this

Any pro ana guy will sooner or later try to get your nudes or give sexual acts as 'punishment'. If you can't do it yourself don't even bother piggy.

As a former anorexic, please seek help for your mental illness. This is not a path you want to go down. For months I couldn't think about anything but food. Hair fell out and lost bone density due to malnutrition. Please don't do this, it will consume you.

Please for the love of God seek help

Post your flabby body here, I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.

Post brapper and I'll tell you when to stop eating