IS THERE A BETTER FEELING THAN SQUATTING HEAVY?

IS THERE A BETTER FEELING THAN SQUATTING HEAVY?

Protip: no

Attached: 1560796821970.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

stupid anime poster

based squatposter

squating heavy is the closest I've had to a religious experience

Post squat

This

I prefer deadlifts but even they aren't quite the same as being in the hole with hundreds of pounds on your back, all your problems and worries dissapear and nothing else matters, unfortunately it's for like 30 seconds a week but what a feeling

Me and you fren, I FUCKING LOVE THAT SHIT. HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY WEIGHT

Attached: 1547822642938.gif (500x300, 489K)

Perhaps deadlifting

SOURCE: youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

deadlifting heavy desu

Grinding out a squat feels like im about transcend space and time

Deadlifting heavy.

Deadlifts don't give me the same sense of danger ya know? With squats I'm scarred off failing and my body thinks its going to get crushed so i feel like i take it to another level

You havent seen the light yet. Thats allright, I forgive you. Increase weight or go deeper by the way

Attached: david-dencik-asmikhail-gorbachev-in-chernobyl-on-hbo.jpg (1300x650, 68K)

I like the feeling of my glutes getting worked out.
For some reason it's like setting them free, and then I laugh at them for being sore the next morning.
THIS IS THE PRICE OF FREEDOM MOTHERFUCKER GET USED TO IT!

Attached: giphy (1).gif (350x300, 1.76M)

Finishing your first marathon

LARP, post squat

I just don't enjoy squatting. It isn't a movement I find fun. I enjoy deadlifting and benching and rows and ohp but squats always feel like a chore.

Are you me? How long are you femurs relative to your torso and your tibia? My femur is literally longer than my torso.

Here's a picture of my legs from 6ish months ago, i don't really take pictures of my body

Attached: 20190205_094117.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

femurs definitely a fair shake longer than my tibia

Heavy OHP of course

I like to eat my calluses

OHPing heavy
/thread

Fuck squats so fucking much man
Every time I fucking bother with them which is every other day I gotta be paranoid as shit that my back is one fuck up away from snapping in half and I gotta hit a full max and a 5x5 while my brain obsesses over the strict fucking form needed to make sure my spine, knees and neck don't fucking detonate because the human body (spoiler alert) DOESNT FUCKING LIKE IT WHEN A HEAVY FUCKING WEIGHT IS ON TOP OF YOUR SHOULDERS BECAUSE ITS NOT A NATURAL MOVEMENT
then I fucking finish and throw myself into some deadlifts to cure my injury insecurity that this dickhead fucking exercise grills into my fucking soul
Fuck squats and everything they stand for
Deadlifts are fucking king

Attached: 1560878668521.jpg (689x677, 59K)

Heavy OHP

Attached: basedmeg.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

keep trying buddy.

Keep trying what?

Deadlifts have injured so many more people tho. It's hard to fuck your back up squatting because if you cant handle the weight you wont even try, with deadlifts thats not true, people will do cat back deads trying to chase numbers

If we take bad form out of the equation squats will fucking shithouse you

Not to mention deadlifts are way harder to fuck up then a squat
You have to be in the right position head to toe for squats or something fucks up
Deadlifts you have to be completely retarded not to just keep your fucking back straight

If you take bad form out of the equation they are both safe and effective lifts

I've literally never met someone that has snapped their shit squatting yet i have met multiple people that have hurt themselves doing deads i think you just have a shitty squat and poor mobility

Fuck that shit
Once I unrack I go completely down the body making sure everything is in the right place before I go in
Fucking bullshit is too complicated with weight on your shoulders
Deadlifts are fucking beast, just grab the bar and pick it up fucking easy, no bullshit time making sure your stance is wide enough or your feet are at the right angle to make sure you don't buttwink in the hole

that's because you haven't accomodated your body to squatting, you dyel piece of shit.
Literally the only people who experience that are newb lifters.

Literally just squeeze your glutes and your feet will naturally rest at the correct angle, it's not a hard lift mate all you have to do is squat. You're acting like its the clean and jerk

>people looking at you in the gym when you're liftan heavy

I say I don't like it but I really like it

Go fuck yourself deadlifts are leagues better than squats

You suck at both lifts and you're a pussy

yeah, your 225 deadlift must be really impressive

Fuck you cunt I bet you're larping

do you guys ever toot when you squat heavy?

Heard some guy snapped his shit up once that way
I think he said he lost abdominal pressure from the fart and just ate it

Bullshit. I could good morning squat 155kg for my sets at one point with rising hips, sunken chest, leaning forward too much etc. and it didn't take me long to fuck myself up, forcing me to take a month-long break. Now I can only squat ~130kg with good form, but I can also good morning squat about 150.

I stopped squatting because my thighs got too big for my pants and it's impossible to find jeans that fit appropriately on me as it is. I also get really bad hemorrhoids to the point where it feels as though I permanently have shit stuck in my rectum (I know it's just the presence of the hemorrhoids).

Anyone else have this issue?

Idk user getting my prostate rubbed by a thick juicy cock feels pretty good too

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

Yeah, pressing heavy

Shut up faggot

Attached: faggot.jpg (400x351, 38K)

OHP HEAVY

Attached: Rocky-Train-II-e1534806219411.jpg (1200x627, 55K)