Why is dating a single mom bad but having a mommy gf is based? What's the difference?

Why is dating a single mom bad but having a mommy gf is based? What's the difference?

Attached: thats-bullshit-but-l-believe-it-30566808.png (500x327, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC40117/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's not the motherhood that's the problem, it's that you're raising someone else's kid.

what if you knock them up and give them your own kids

Will still have sperm mixed of previous guy in your child.

But this is the case for any woman who's ever had raw sex, especially if they had birth control and let someone cum in them.

hence why guys arent settling down with roasties

So? People are against abortion because it ruins a life yet don't want to adopt since they're too proud.
Muh genetics is truly the highest form of cuckoldry.

>having a mommy gf is based
I see the modern oedipus complex has spread outside of Reddit.

It's true that women store the DNA of every guy that's ejaculated inside them, which is why guys are naturally turned off when they learn a girl has had a high number of sexual partners.

mommy gf has been a thing on Jow Forums for years, stupid newfag

>yet don't want to adopt
i adopted a kid and had my own. plenty of other people do the same
spend less time on Jow Forums

>b-but Jow Forums
cope

lmao imagine believing that

That's fake. Stop lying. Stop.
The study was only for fruitflies and mammals are way more complex thus different organisms than LITERAL INSECTS.
Women have proven themselves to be better members of society on multiple instances yet some incel fantasy "premarital sex alters their behaviour" still exists.

I wonder what the girl you like would have to say if she found out about your existence. Losers lmao.

So it's just like reddit except you can say faggot and nigger. Cool. I'm out.

ok seething retard

Weird, these aren't insects, but people

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC40117/

Define better members of society please.

How to spot the incels.

There’s nothing wrong with being with a woman who has a kid, it’s more so the circumstances of why she’s a single mom that are troublesome.
There’s a difference between the 17 year old single mom high school drop out and the 35 year old single mom widow. The sexually deprived will tell you otherwise.

wow way to be homophobic and racist

if this were true then women would still be getting pregnant lmao

How to spot the washed up skank: She thinks a man raising someone's bastard children is a good thing

Did even fucking read what you just posted? Holy shit you retards literally see what you want to see.

they're not talking about sperm

> better educated
> avoid confrontation
> more diplomatic with people
> barely aggressive

t. seething roastie hag

Thanks.

I’m a male with a child from a woman different than whom I am married to. Get fucked, incel. Oh wait you can’t even if you tried..

>Mommy gf
mommy who you fuck
>Single mom
mom who you fuck but you also have to play daddy

its simple my dudes

Attached: r9tEYPI.jpg (700x721, 114K)