If this doesn't motivate you, then nothing will

if this doesn't motivate you, then nothing will

Attached: boogie2988-before-and-after-800x492.jpg (800x492, 46K)

actually it is motivating desu

then nothing will. He is pathetic

He added years to his life, hopefully he keeps going.

didn't he get surgery though?

Wow. Fat man transforms into a slightly less fat man. Breathtaking.

He went from fat and ugly to still fat and ugly

Why get fit if youre face going to stay exactly the same? I feel bad for boogie cause honestly his face only works when hes a big dude and can look cuddly like

user, user, I love you.

Attached: 7d1dqypkai921.jpg (800x1000, 162K)

boogie has already smashed more girls than all of us combined ever will

He lost weight so that the doctors could staple his stomach and cut down his appetite. Everything after that has been of his own will.

Ok and how does girls having sex with him cause of his fame and money have to do with the point?

he is losing weight effortlessly because taxpayers payed for his surgery. :^)

Reminder that boogie experimented with boys when he was younger and fucks twinks on the side

Now presumably hes going to have more surgery because hes 90 percent skin flap by volume

>Everything after that has been of his own will
You mean the current stagnation and lies about his weight loss, and his inability to eat clean?

Looks like deflated balloon

Thank god I never crossed the line to be considered obese. A doctor once told me another kg and I would be considered obese and that hit me. Too bad I'm full of stretch marks and would never show my naked self to anyone rofl
It's a pain, isn't it guys. I've noticed women having an interest in me but when you know as soon as you take your shirt away shit goes down the drain makes me wonder sometimes if I wasn't better off being just an obese fuck and not getting any girl attention at all.

depression prevents motivation

Attached: 1a70511_drive_resena_critica.jpg (580x322, 40K)

jared's lookin mighty fine
back on the subway diet?

>if this doesn't motivate you, then nothing will
You're right. All I'm getting OP's pic is I'm even more of a worthless piece of shit than he is because Boogie's reaching his goals while I fail at doing everyday tasks that most people do without thinking about. Only normalfags will feel inspired or motivated by this shit.

Attached: 1550969452108.jpg (360x210, 17K)

My motivation is my mirror and tight fitting clothes

why not go to the gym and make gains?

i keep hitting on all the sexy cardio bunny chicks and have been banned from all the gyms in my area
bro