Why are women almost never interesting to talk to...

Why are women almost never interesting to talk to? They hate talking about important and interesting shit like economics, politics, governance etc they only want to have surface level conversations usually talking about people celebs, friends, etc and never about big important topics and issues

Attached: QgBesLG.jpg (1080x1080, 135K)

All woman have to give is their body. They literally have nothing else that is meaningful.

I think most people don't want to start a conversation on heavy topics

>economics, politics, governance
Yeah nah. I'd rather talk about movies on a first date
Shit b8.

Very reasonable.
t. never talked to a female about anything

>Yeah nah. I'd rather talk about movies on a first date
Zzzzzzzzz, don't you ever like talking about important and interesting topics?

Maybe because no one would start a normal conversation with,"So the border wall..." People don't want heavy ass topics to talk about. Either have the conversation lead to that or don't talk about it at all. If you don't like women then just go gay you fag.

women get endless validation so they don't have to work on an interesting personality.

>I think most people don't want to start a conversation on heavy topics
Depends on what environment, it's very common to do this in Uni

I mean you obv get into talking about it smoothly and you don't just spew your opinions instantly, however the thing is that women never want to talk about deep topics that you can go on talking about for hours instead it's just boring surface level shit

Its very rare i meet women who can actually talk about things past surface level.

Most just look pretty and are quite boring.

Its not hard to find a decently attractive woman. What is hard to find is a decently looking attractive woman who can actually hold a conversation past memes and social(media).

With that said, we should just get straight to the point when we talk to them. There isn't much to talk about, don't beat around the bush or try to act interested. She's just about good for sex and thats it.

Has anyone ever here had a deep conversation with a woman? Every time I try to have one she just backs out and changes the topic to something boring

desu I find that most people who can only talk about those things use them as a smokescreen and a compensation for how unproductive their own lives actually are, i.e. they aren't successful or powerful so they spend their time talking about people who are in order to prop themselves up.

the fact that they care so much about those things despite the fact that they will very likely never have the power or the influence to significantly change any of those areas is such irony

most actually successful people I've met don't have nearly have enough time to learn about or be deeply interested in any of those things (bar them working in those fields, and even then they mostly only talk about them for their jobs and talk about hobby stuff outside of them) because they're going out and doing actually interesting shit (like advancing medicine or chemistry or engineering or whatever) on their own. my experience is that boring people learn history to talk about history, and interesting people learn history to make history

Because aII they care about is sex

>the fact that they care so much about those things despite the fact that they will very likely never have the power or the influence to significantly change any of those areas is such irony
You have to have a lot of knowledge and be able to formulate an argument and listen to other perspective in order to succeed in the business world or in basically anything user
>most actually successful people I've met don't have nearly have enough time to learn about or be deeply interested in any of those things
Lol, you don't think that successful people have to have a deep knowledge base in most cases in order to be successful
> (like advancing medicine or chemistry or engineering or whatever) on their own
Eeeeh, people usually do this in groups and not alone user, talking about shit like this is what advances it because you usually can't get all the perspectives on your own

Good point. I wouldn't expect a woman, or anyone for that matter, to have much to say about politics, economics, or whatever unless its a big part of their life or what they do.

I don't care about politics, i'll let the conversation die quick or just kill it.

If you're in school studying marketing, english, finance, etc, i imagine you have a bit to talk about regarding that.

If you have passions/hobbies, i bet you could talk about them for hours.

The problem is, in terms of woman, a lot don't have much to talk about at all aside from very everyday stuff...memes, popular music, such and such happening regarding XYZ celeb or twitter account.

I've actually met quite a few women who don't have any passions or hobbies...they just work/go to school, and party on the weekends. That makes for a boring person/life after college.

The funny part is one my female friends is realizing this and just now trying to find hobbies to fill up her time now that we finished college.

Imagine you make vaginas wet. Everywhere you go there's a wet vagina trying to get your attention. You giggle and they keep making jokes and the more you laugh the more their vaginas get wet.
Then the pretty one kiss you.

Accurate but based

Most of them seem to have no passion for anything. Guys can obsess with certain things and hobby's, but I rarely see women doing this. They're all obsessed with getting attention and validation. It's like their whole life revolves around it

Sad but true. I don't know many women who actually do shit. The one's who do are so much more interesting and have shit to talk about.

One of my friends graduated college and is going through a depressive phase because she is realizing she doesn't have any hobbies/passions and has been using sex as a mean to get attention.

Sad but funny.

I hope so, precisely the reason I am planning to get a Doctorate.

I can guarantee that if there was a woman in front of you right now the last thing you'd talk about is fucking government, politics and governance.
You're just boring and have poor communication skills. I'm not a woman but even if I was one I wouldn't be fucking interested in talking about the Fed's rate hike or India's GDP for 2018.
You hear women talk amongst THEMSELVES about surface level things like you mentioned, but it's called getting creative which you clearly can't do

>You have to have a lot of knowledge and be able to formulate an argument and listen to other perspective in order to succeed
you don't have to care about economics, politics or governance to get this though, you can learn this skill from other things like literary criticism, scientific debate, or peer review; pretty much every single field has an element to it where this skill is important, it's not necessarily limited to politics related stuff. bottom line is that some people just don't care about anything in the OP, but that doesn't stop them from being interesting people, and caring about them a lot doesn't necessarily stop someone from being a boring person.
>Lol, you don't think that successful people have to have a deep knowledge base in most cases in order to be successful
they do, but they need that knowledge base to be actually relevant in their field. like I'm not actually gonna expect an influential doctor who's published a ton of things and developed a bunch of new procedures in their branch of medicine to give two shits about things like neoliberalism vs. classical liberalism, and since 95% of politics is irrelevant to what I do and the 5% that is I couldn't change anyway because I'm not a politician or a Wall Street banker, I 100% don't give two shits either.
>talking about shit like this
not really. talking about and exchanging ideas about your own field advances it. politics and economics are usually irrelevant and when they are, they're usually a hindrance because of some retarded policy or some downturn that hinders their work. I've never heard of a recent policy that has made my work in my field easier, only harder. politics are a shitting post for everyone who works in my field.

>important and interestibg topics
Yeah dude you should like totally epically talk about economics with a girl dude. Just tell her how much of a redpilled accountant you are.

>I can guarantee that if there was a woman in front of you right now the last thing you'd talk about is fucking government, politics and governance.
Yup, because I've stopped trying to talk to women about important shit because they always change the topic
>You're just boring and have poor communication skills.
Talking about deep subjects makes you boring now?
> I'm not a woman but even if I was one I wouldn't be fucking interested in talking about the Fed's rate hike or India's GDP for 2018.
No one likes to talk about that specific stuff generally, what guys or at least the smart ones like to talk about is for example if we should or not allow Chinese companies to build 5g networks, what is the goal of your life etc
>You hear women talk amongst THEMSELVES about surface level things like you mentioned, but it's called getting creative which you clearly can't do
Talking about yourself is creative now? Only the most boring people talk about themselves all the time

>Guys can obsess with certain things and hobby's
Why can't you understand that that doesn't make you an interesting person? You can be obsessed with one or two things and be completely dull and boring to talk to because you don't know how to talk about a broad range of topics. Nothing worse than someone who won't stop talking about some autistic hobby and then is totally silent when trying to talk about anything neutral that both could enjoy.

they do. they just talk about it with other women.

The politics, economics and governance was just examples of a plethora of subjects that you can get into deep convos in. You can ofc always get into deep conversations about your field, however I rarely see women talk about their field outside of work

>they do. they just talk about it with other women.
Don't they just talk about celebs, series, gossip and parties with other women? I've never heard women talk about fun subjects when I've eavesdropped on them

>rant about politics and economics to e-bf
>he shuts it down or steers conversation in different direction
Shut the fuck up

Attached: CF569A11-D602-45B1-AF96-6EF844A7AAF4.jpg (793x794, 61K)

This.
Exactly the reason this New World is still intact, even though it is deep shit to the root.

People do not try to understand what is going around them, and because they dont understand it, it makes them bored. Fortunately for us, the stuff that makes them bored, is actually indirectly impacts both our and their lives, like the GDP of India for Q3-18.

If this stupid, iditoic masses which we call civilization, lifted their heads up and looked into what is happening on Wall Street, they would revolt.

But they dont care, because they dont understand it, and because of the fact they dont understand it, it makes them bored.

People bond over common interests. Hobbies, college, school. I dunno what's up with girls where you're from but most of the ones I've talked in college don't shut the fuck up about school subjects. I guess I should talk with the ones who sit in the back, not the front.

They do not need to be

Their body has all the value they need

Yeah, but that's not what I'm saying. There's hardly any girls that like certain things as much as guys do. They don't do or talk about most stuff because it interests them. They do it for attention

>ebf
lole at edaters

Just look at all the girls who're supposedly so into star wars, games, cars, sports. Most of them want to appear interesting to guys. Nothing more

what I say to that is that a deep conversation isn't about the subject. a deep conversation is about how you talk about the subject. i.e. you can make talking about people or celebs or friends or whatever deep by asking multi-dimensional questions about the subject, formulating well thought out answers when asked, and addressing and expanding upon the points that the other person makes. injecting a little bit of humor into the convo is nice too.

the way I would make a conversation about celebs, for example, deep and interesting is to ask more questions about their lives, try to delve a little bit into the psychology of what they do and why they did it, and voice my conclusions and corroborate them with any more facts I get about them, while at the same time trying to tie what they did to my own life and the life of the person I'm having a conversation with (and maybe get a bit of banter going along the way), and expand the conversation to things like the ultimate worth of fame and fortune and things like that.

the best conversationists can make absolutely everything they talk about deep and interesting, without the crutch of relying on fields that are and will always be up to interpretation by default as topics.

user, you need to recognize that nobody care to listen to you throw an autistic fit about how the jews are to blame for your lack of a girlfriend.

>try to take part and talk about those things
>get told to shut up
>"you don't understand, so don't talk about it."

Attached: 6555853386.jpg (720x715, 80K)

And you're dating who? Stacey? Neck yourself.

If most women are boring to you, it's because she's not interested. You've done nothing to make her feel comfortable that she'd reveal her power level to you. Most women I know are very vivid and can talk hours about their passions, if you'd actually take an interest in them, the problem is you often don't ask the right questions that would lead to her feeling comfortable enough to be vulnerable. Often men who want to immediately talk about politics are only interested in inserting their point of view aggressively. When I was a dumb teen, I thought every liberal was a "snowflake" who just wanted free gibs and knew nothing about politics, and there is a lot of that out there, but when I got out of my edgy Republican stage, I found out many Democrats are quite intelligent (although I sometimes personally find misguided) and I had my best discussions with them because we didn't always agree.

I mean if you're ruining guy talk you get told to stfu, when guys talk about deep shit they usually don't want to be forced to have a ton of filters by women like they usually are

>tfw no gf whose interest in politics and economics I could use as a substitute for sleeping medication

You literally sound like this

Attached: chuckles-lightly-im-sorry-mlady-but-did-you-just-ask-3431292.png (500x1081, 105K)

>If most women are boring to you, it's because she's not interested. You've done nothing to make her feel comfortable that she'd reveal her power level to you. Most women I know are very vivid and can talk hours about their passions, if you'd actually take an interest in them, the problem is you often don't ask the right questions that would lead to her feeling comfortable enough to be vulnerable.
The she's actually really knowledgeable just that she never reveals it trope
>ften men who want to immediately talk about politics are only interested in inserting their point of view aggressively. When I was a dumb teen, I thought every liberal was a "snowflake" who just wanted free gibs and knew nothing about politics, and there is a lot of that out there, but when I got out of my edgy Republican stage, I found out many Democrats are quite intelligent (although I sometimes personally find misguided) and I had my best discussions with them because we didn't always agree.
Jesus christ that's autistic usually you get into conversations about as mentioned before asking if they think Chinese companies should be allowed to develop 5g for example not some autistic shit like "built that wall LUL"

It was one on one, I didn't ruin anything in that conversation. People don't give a shit what anyone else has to say, they just want to talk about their own views and opinions.

Attached: 1485997197717.jpg (640x627, 28K)

>People don't give a shit what anyone else has to say, they just want to talk about their own views and opinions.
Dude you need to change circles and go to a good uni where people are interested in learning and not winning

This is good since women always talk from a feelings and not fact perspective which is boring as shit and doesn't give you any deeper understanding about the subject

I don't know, I think most women only talk about things they love when they feel super safe and comfortable with someone. Like if you had a best friend of a gf who was female she'd probably talk about autistic boring shit with you but it wouldn't be the subject you want it to be most likely.

OP women want to have sex not talking. They usually have common knowledge but they probably don't want to speak with ugly people, Chads have great convo with women.

Attached: 1481483578974.jpg (1024x762, 178K)

they can be interesting to talk to, they just arent interested in you. youre probably pretty boring yourself

>important and interesting shit like economics, politics, governance
Look at this fucking nerd.

Attached: reallym8.jpg (428x469, 25K)

>they can be interesting to talk to, they just arent interested in you. youre probably pretty boring yourself
If you interest is talking about celebs, gossip and the girl then sure they're interesting

youre just a boring fuck. politics lmao what a fucking twat

because you don't want to fuck women who talk about politics, you want to fuck women who have the kind of bodies it takes too much time to cultivate if they wanted to also study politics

no, really. like this guy said. most women are humans just like you and I. Theres vapid ones, sure but a lot of them have something bouncing around in their mind.
The thing is, women are not men. If you want to get substance from them it takes a certain approach, and yeah if they just arent interested in you or comfortable around you, they probably wont really open up to you.
The thing is women arent typically as objective as guys are, they are capable of discussing abstract ideas, they just arent usually that interested in doing so.

most based fucking comment in this thread. thank you

I appreciate the sentiment. The reason I say this is because I used this mindset to become better at conversations. I was a complete social sperg for much of high school, and a big reason for that is because I never learned how to properly hold a conversation. I still have a long way to go, but I'm a lot better than I used to be, and that's because I taught myself how to be a good listener. Now, even if the person is someone, man or woman, that's highly attractive, highly successful, highly intelligent, highly sociable, or all four at the same time, who brings up something I have no experience or previous interest in, I don't get as nervous or bored around them anymore because I fall back on my listening skills and use them to guide me through the conversation, and it works wonders every single time.

I've gotten many people: chads, stacies, nerds, doctors, professors, scientists, whatever, to at the very least respect me and value my input because of this, and I've also gotten a lot better at interviews, both as the interviewer and as the interviewee. I'm always surprised how many people, girls included, I have met that have actually done or know really cool and interesting things, but I either have to drag it out of them, or fault them for it as an interviewer since they end up coming off as not well-spoken and boring, because they don't know how to talk about those things.

Not that guy, but do you have any resources for spergs who want tot get better?

OP is a retard that wants to redpill women on some meaningless shit no one cares about
piss off Jow Forums armchair historian

>They hate talking about important and interesting shit like economics, politics, governance
That shit is fucking gay. The Jews still win regardless who you vote for.

Attached: 1551715345532.png (1280x1280, 786K)

Unfortunately, no. I learned a lot about what I know about conversation from here, actually. That, or I listen to normalfags converse, see what was effective for them, and try to extrapolate what they did in a general sense so I can use it later. Like for example, if one of them tells a joke or said some banter that made everyone laugh, I try to gauge the content of the joke and the context which made it funny, and keep it in mind for when that situation comes up again. What I have to work on is using what I've learned (I've learned or extrapolated a lot of theory but the window to actually apply what I've learned in a particular situation often comes and goes in an instant) so much that it becomes unconscious.

Normalfags are actually very good conversationists from my experience, and they very often show that unconsciously. It's why their socializing advice appears unhelpful because they very often never think about the process by which they hold good conversation, they just do it, since they very often learn and develop and perfect it in early childhood. It's very much like learning a language; it gets harder the older you get. But it's all a matter of decoding them and applying it for yourself.

I can give you advice if you want. Is there any specific aspect of conversation you were interested in getting better in?

Hate to say it, but the only interesting women I've met are either feminists or lesbians. There was one exceptional case, however.

>Is there any specific aspect of conversation you were interested in getting better in?
Jus in keeping the conversation going, i don't have anxiety or anything, but everytime i try to have a conversation i run out of things to say.

Thanks btw.

This desu my main negro.
Back to tumblr.

She looks like she would be sticky to touch.

>i run out of things to say
That's okay depending on how comfortable the other person is around you. Some people find sharing a silent moment with another person they value very comforting, and even romantic.

Otherwise, if you run out of things to say, ask questions. Ask lots of questions. Listen very carefully to what the other person says, look for keywords or concepts or phrases or feelings that stick out to you, and ask about them. Even if the question sounds basic. The idea is that you'll use those basic questions to fish around their brains and draw out a phrase or a feeling or a concept you can talk about in more detail, and once you do that, more involved questions and more well-thought out inputs from your end will come.

I've done this with so many people, and I notice a guy I know, who for all intents and purposes is a Chad, do this with me all the time whenever I bring up something he clearly has no experience in. I have very involved and interesting conversations with that Chad all the time, almost every time I talk to him actually, because that's what he does, and I reciprocate in turn whenever he brings up something I don't know about.

If you've ever taken a foreign language in school and they gave you listening passages to test your vocab, the mindset you adopted when doing those exercises is the same mindset you need to use here. Think about it, when someone else brings up a topic you don't know anything about, it sounds like a foreign language to you, right?

In terms of banter, my go-to is always "agree/disagree and amplify." What this means is to take their quip, agree or disagree with it, and highly exaggerate it, then build from there.

e.g.
>user, you're such a virgin
I would laugh & say something like:
>Yeah, you're talking to the male Virgin Mary right here. Next Messiah's comin' from me, you better thank me later.
Most important thing even if it's not that funny: it shows confidence. People, especially girls, love confidence.

Chad's gonna fuck your butthole, bitch.

Yeah, I'm actually pretty small, so his dick'll probably come out of my front end or some shit like that. Literally getting stabbed. Hope I don't have to be hospitalized, I really don't wanna have to explain what happened to my doctor. Pretty awkward stuff.

user, people will catch on to what you're doing and how you can only make fun of yourself, over time they'll start to see you as pathetic and not funny anymore.

Oh no, no one's ever caught on, specifically because I have other techniques I use, and I'm always paying attention to the context to see which one would work best. I also don't always agree with the insult; I choose to agree or disagree with it depending on whether the image that comes out of it is funnier to me. I also add my quip about them right after I agree/disagree or amplify.

He was specifically asking for tips on what to say when you run out of things to say, and that's my go-to when I can't immediately think of something else, specifically in a banter situation.

I thought I was alone in thinking this shit, thanks robots.

I think the thing is, if you can get fulfillment in an easy way (sex), you have no reason to get it from something else. Women want to fill the void we all feel, a search for meaning and fulfillment, by harnessing all the thirst men have for them.

Who cares?

honestly boring. i have pol for that

maybe you'll learn that 99.9999% of people are boring as fuck. men are included too btw

>tfw no sweaty fit asian gf

Attached: heavy breathing.gif (600x338, 378K)

>why am i gay?
ask your mom, fag

>politics is interesting

No, since those things are all distractions from who really rules the world.

>yeah because I'm sure you are so very interesting to talk to
>mfw robots would probably try to bring up Warhammer 40k and Jow Forumsshit during dates

Attached: zombie smug45.jpg (1440x1879, 85K)

They'll probably talk about Trump and meme magic

>did you hear Nancy is dating Bobby? She's not good enough for him!
>the ice cream social is Friday, want to pick out dresses after study hall?
>I feel so fat! I read about a new diet in a magazine
>my dad bought me a dollhouse. Doesn't he know I'm like, an adult now?

Females are just objects. The only solution is to kidnap and impregnate a healthy specimen, tenderizing her into nothing but crying fuckmeat. You can rant about tax policies and inflation until your voice goes out when she's tied up and quivering in your dungeon. And then you can raise your child alone, free of her she-devil magic. Just pretend it was an orphan someone left on your doorstep.

Attached: 1550948641341.png (2420x960, 856K)

>interesting

Do guys really think that politics and "governance" are good date discussion topics?

Attached: 1453269927753.png (515x446, 334K)

>economics
>politics
If I was talking to anyone and they started discussing this shit I'd get bored and start nodding my head while ignoring what they are saying. Maybe women aren't boring and you are just autistic, op.

holy shit you guys are just embarrasing at this point
you don't even sound like you want a gf

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

>girls not talking about economics, politics, governance
Sounds fine to me, fed up of hearing people spout their uneducated opinions on these topics anyway. It's fine to have your own beliefs but bringing it up too much is exhausting to deal with, it's fine in small doses, there are much more enjoyable things to bond over and that are less likely to lead to fighting.

Attached: 0e89049408c2f9db83b3a74bc7facd7b.jpg (1920x1080, 84K)

pleb
I've only met like 6 that have great conversations.
Ouch.
This is so false that it's sad. Their IQ's are just lukewarm. It's not a robots fault if they're TWO whole standard deviations away from where the average women lays on the bell curve. It's boring when you know every word coming out of someone's mouth really adds zero value to your life or the lives around you. Sometimes the comments don't even give insight to the person saying them, which leaves you wondering if this person you've had to deal with for the past eight years has any sort of depth at all.

Attached: 1490406417276.jpg (628x380, 29K)

>Why are women almost never interesting to talk to?
yeah they are.

>They hate talking about important and interesting shit like economics, politics, governance etc
No they don't. Your edgy views are just not as interesting as you think.

Because he used the word movies, right? You talk about film, not movies, user. Unless it's the Marvel shlock and Blockbuster drivel.

Holy fuck, the one who sounds boring to talk to is you

>Holy fuck, the one who sounds boring to talk to is you
I see you're a brainlet who only likes to talk about surface level shit and call people who have deep and meaningful conversations boring

>yeah they are.
If you like talking gossip and about celebs sure
>No they don't. Your edgy views are just not as interesting as you think.
I don't spew my edgy views irl like a retard obv

you probably are boring irl desu. Most people think they are interesting when they really aren't. From what I've read from you in this thread you seem immature so you are probably annoying irl as well.

>you probably are boring irl desu
Since when are deep topics boring?

they aren't. Its just that you probably discuss them in a boring way or your ideas are unoriginal and bland. Sorry if most people don't want to hear about your half baked ideas that are copied from others most of the time. idk your thoughts/ideas so I can't fully comment obviously, but if a lot of people you talk to get bored with what you are saying its probably on you and not them.

>Its just that you probably discuss them in a boring way or your ideas are unoriginal and bland.
Not really, me and the guys can talk about a single topic for hours without getting bored

"I'm not boring my friends and I can talk for hours!!" JFL at this cope.

>JFL at this cope.
I also talk with guys that aren't my friend for hours frequently about big topics

Their brains are structured differently. Very few of them can think abstractly. They are interested in people and keeping the nest clean. So yeah they are pretty much aliens.

thats actually true most if them have hobbies but just to get validation (fitness, cheerleading, ...) also some think they care about stuff (veganism, politcs, ...) but theyre really just puppets and dont build a own opinion
sadly some men are becoming fags and dont care anymore too or just for the attention

however a few women do actually care about stuff and they are the ones that are best to choose for a realitionship