Thoughts on Apha Destiny and his "natrually enhanced" program?

Thoughts on Apha Destiny and his "natrually enhanced" program?

Attached: AirBrush_20190622173941.jpg (620x642, 114K)

He looks like a midget

he is a dislikeable manlet who wished he was as charismatic as eric bugenhagen, so he tried to copy off him

Bad program
Hes a manlet incel who recommends rack pulls (bad). That being said he has solid information on his channel, also it's fun to watch copedestiny clown his old videos

I thought he was one, like seriously. Not that it's anything wrong with being a midget.

What sort of rack pulls does he recommed? I heard below the knee rack pulls can be useful

Don't listen to this manlets beta advice.
Do Shrugs, upright rows and deadlifts for big traps.
Alex is a faggot. Rack pulls are useless.

Manlet cope who’s never seen a pussy

too bad he can't naturally enhance his midget height and asperger social retardation

alphadestiny is not asperger at all. He's just a manlet who's larping alpha so people see him in a bad light.

If he dropped the alpha larp he would seem a lot more normal

bigger than jeff

Attached: beta_destiny.jpg (1080x645, 79K)

the alpha larp IS his assburgers manifesting itself.

You can see it in his twitchy weird mannerisms, and voice that he tries to lower by an octave because his little garden gnome vocal chords produce squeaky adolescent tones - at least Nippard owns up to his chipmunk voice

It’s too difficult for beginners and it’s probably too difficult even for intermediate and Alex marketed it beginners
Also the bearmode aesthetic sucks

Marketed to beginners

>51288588

He's probably just coping with his height

I find it funny how Jeff is probably the only online fitness personality who tolerated Alex's manlet ass and now Alex himself probably posts this image here multiple times a day

he gets smaller and bigger with every iteration of this image

Why would you pay 60 dollars for fuckarounditis the book from a virgin midget?

posters on this board seems pretty obsessed with this dude, but make it out to belike he's a loser. I don't get it. is it cognitive dissonance or projecting? or what?

>itt: the ethernal envy of based alex.

Alex dude you gotta stop making these threads
Pls dude