Jow Forums redpills you wish you knew earlier

>it doesn't matter what program you follow as long as it meets your goals
>consistency is the key to gains, stop worrying about random bullshit and just keep going
>you really only need about 130-160g of protein a day
>SS + GOMAD is for ultra skeletors wishing to bulk up fast, if you are already at normal or overweight you will just get fat
>just because a program doesnt meet your goals doesnt mean its shit (see: SS + GOMAD)
>roasting other people's physique will only make you more self conscious about your own

Attached: rzvqR2r_d.jpg (461x468, 14K)

>watching a single youtube video isnt enough to teach you proper form on an exercise
>take everything posted on Jow Forums with a major grain of salt, do your own research
>height is really fucking important to women
>people can tell that you roid

These are all things common sense and 1 /qtddtot/ should tell you.
Also
>it doesn't matter which program you use, as long as it is the right one

Absolute redpills

It takes at least 2 years to reach your goals, sometimes up to 5 years

>training calves is generally useless
>mewing is useless
>natural test boosters are useless
>any other supplement besides creatine and fish oil is useless

this. People who claim to have made it within a year are either lying, turbomanlets or roiding

Natty lifting for aesthetics is pointless.

Attached: 4375FC97-2A07-4178-A8CB-77BF534712B0.jpg (280x280, 11K)

>Natty lifting for roid aesthetics is useless.
Ftfy

>it doesn't matter what program you follow as long as it meets your goals
What did he mean by this?

you guys are simply fucking retarded if you needed to be redpilled about this shit

>It takes at least 2 years to reach your goals
only if you're a weak faggot who always settles for less. How am i going to look like pic related only in 2-5 years? Getting that body took more than 15 years of not coming off gear once

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. If you think being skinny is aesthetic you don't need gear to get that

Attached: e8a7u5u4.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

Try lifting more than 2 months

>the bigger you get the more you alienate yourself from girls that would want to date you

I’ve lifted a lot longer than you, I’m sure of it, little man.
That’s true actually, although I was mostly baiting the seething dyels Who get touchy about the subject

>natural test boosters are useless
Tribulus works for me, have you tried?

How?

How do i remove bloat from face? I’m 71 kg and still have a fatass face

nigga this aint qtddtot
they only show benefits for those who have naturally low test. They are useless in regards of muscle gains
true

>I’ve lifted a lot longer than you, I’m sure of it, little man.
You either fuck around without a plan or have a shit diet if you've managed to avoid becoming aesthetic. Plenty of guys got aesthetic before gear was invented and you can too. Don't give up, bro.

Attached: natty limit.png (452x457, 232K)

LItterally a bunch of frauding wieder tier self promoting jewish dudes.
All of them were on dat dere brown elixer and cocaine.

In order to manage something, you have to measure it.
No matter what routine or diet you do, gains will be random and incidental if you aren't tracking your lifts, diet, and body composition so you can adjust what you're doing to stay aimed at your goals.
Not measuring and recording is how you become one of those guys who does the same lifts at the same weights for years without progress.

Attached: 1538706929691m.jpg (768x1024, 102K)

Cocaine and morphine are not anabolic. Steroids wouldn't be synthesized until the 30s and would be just an antidepressant for 20 years. They didn't have any clinically proven supplements like creatine and the science behind exercise and nutrition wasn't very developed yet. You can get at least as aesthetic as those old timers. Don't give up.

>you can have stomach fat, as long as you’re muscular and look strong women will be attracted to you

Most retarded post I've seen all day. Time to stop browsing Jow Forums

>just count the fucking calories, you eat way less than you think you do
This one was the biggest for me, lifts skyrocketed when i got serious about my diet

Attached: image.jpg (833x925, 416K)

women, as a whole, are not gains goblins. oneitis is the real gains goblin.

>he didn't know GOMAD was for skellies
That's not a redpill. You're just a retard

This. You either waste your time and energy pining for them or get them and compromise your lifestyle in fear of losing them.

squat every day works

no, you just have body dysmorphia and think you look more jacked than you actually do. you go to the gym, get a pump then look in the mirror at certain angles and see the slightest curve thinking you look big. i guarantee you look small and lean or chubby

I think your genetics are just shit buddy

all these cope posters in reply. Nattly lifting will never get you instagram model. It will get you "fit" but you'll most likley never have girls eyeing you like you would on gear or even sarms

Right here user. Pound Skittles until your a1c is 6.7. Go to doc and get 1500mg per day, slow release
>pounds melt in 100 days
You're welcome

Attached: Metformin_500mg_Tablets.jpg (220x194, 15K)

cope harder roid tard

More likely you have that problem from too much time looking at roided out mass monster bodybuilders and world class powerlifters. Stop comparing yourself to the top 1%, most people will never reach that level.
Look at the masses of normies instead. Most never work out, just getting your noob gains and maintaining with a half-assed bro split is enough to be bigger and better looking than the vast majority of people out there.

Attached: 1496707391606[1].jpg (704x528, 52K)