Do y’all trim or shave your genitals/ass? Or even just trim your chest/armpit hair...

Do y’all trim or shave your genitals/ass? Or even just trim your chest/armpit hair? Do fems actually care how hairy you are???

Attached: 4061EE45-1D12-42B1-A010-719B0F929128.jpg (750x1000, 42K)

had a couple girls comment on my dick when i didnt shave. could have probably gotten more blow jobs if i shaved

Nope and bitches like chest hair usually

My gf prefers my hairy pubic region over shaved. Easier than having to shave down there so frequently, so I just keep it unshaven.

Trim because it's comfortable, I'll shave it if anyone asks me too, if they're having sex with me.

I shave my ass hair just because it makes wiping more annoying and makes you get skidmarks even when you've wiped thoroughly. I trim my pubes though.

gf prefers when I shave my armpits, looking back it did look disgusting
idgaf about shaving my genitals and ass though, the dick itself is hairless and ass is not getting licked anyway

>makes you get skidmarks even when you've wiped thoroughly
you did not wipe thoroughly then

dont shave your ass, trim it if you must, a guy i know who did that got a million ingrown hairs and a huge infection he had to go to hospital for, had to sit on a donut thing for months

trim pubes and trim ass (really wanted to shave there but it scares the fuck out of me trying to)
it just feels and looks better, never shave pubes
shave most of armpit hair because i live in a hot place and job has me move around a lot so always sweating, don't want to go around smelling like a pig, makes me wish i had some indoor desk job in a room with AC but these jobs looks boring and miserable
fems have different tastes just like men, if you're comfortable with one it never hurts to ask
i personally find hairy cave men disgusting but if my girl wanted me to keep some more body hair i wouldn't mind it

Shave armpits for less odor. Trim crotch or else it becomes a bush.

Yes, somehow I have hair that grows almost the entire length of the shaft.

Trim pubes and pits with a trimmer, shave balls, asshole and around the shaft. Put witch hazel on shaved parts, let dry, put lotion on after that to prevent razor bumps. In my experience, girls like it cleaned up but not completely shaved everywhere.

i shave every part of my body with no exception when i have enough time

Too squeamish to take a razor near my ballsack.

no
when i shave my pubes they just grow back the next day angry and itchy
then i get annoying stubs for the next month

I shaved my pubes for the second time in my life the other day and it clogged my drain. Also have never shaved butt pubes. It's like pooping through a net. Have you ever tried cleaning penutbutter out of a shag carpet?

>need to have dick mutilated to maintain clean dick
>need to shave ass hair to maintain clean from shit ass
do people from a certain country really?

You're filthy

I keep my body hair trim. Couldn't get my leg hair to trim down though cause it doesnt stick out straight so i shaved them. then i had to shave my whole body. it'll look good in a couple weeks : /

I shave my pubic hair down because I don't want a big, fuck off bush

just uses scissors about 1/2-1/4 inch away

The preference for girls is trimmed above the penis and around in the legs next to it, then shaft, balls, taint and ass shaven.
If you shave above the penis the only comments you'll get are
>omg user you look like you're 12, that's wierd

That combination also works wonders with guys, it seems

Yeah, infrequently I give the whole zone a good deforestation.
Armpits for sure, usually more often than pubes because it's easier, and I don't grow chest hair but I do pluck my nips from time to time.
N-no, it's never come up...

Got into the habit back when I was working in an unairconditioned kitchen, would have to wring my boxers out when I got home.
Switched to commando with a sensible shave and my boys have never been happier.

im pretty sure i have a hairy asshole but i am way too afraid to go back there for fear of itchiness/prickliness when it grows back, also dont understand how i could do it basically going in blind back there

i use my beard trimmer with the smallest 1.8mm clip guard to trim my pubes and my taint, also to get the scraggly hairs on my balls. . i get hairs on the shaft of my dick but i have no idea what to do with them after carefully running the guarded clipper over them. no way im running blades over it

Shave balls, because that smooth feeling is absolutely angelic, and trim everything else.

this

My ass is way too hairy so I have to shave it, I sometime also shave my wiener usually in summer so it's cooler

I’m not naturally hairy on my upper body so I shave my pubes and armpits. In my opinion it looks and feels better.

Preach brother. Shaven balls, trimmed pubes for maximum aerodynamics and aesthetics.

Havent shaved pubes in like a year
Armpits 3 months
Ass like 6 months

how do you shave your balls

The same way you shave your vagina.

removed my ass hair once and it lead to some of the worst sweaty ass ive ever experienced in my life. absolute sweat at all times of the day. I could literally feel my ass cheeks rubbing noisily off each other with every step I took. I also did this in the middle of the summer. never did that again. I use scissors on everything now but I dont touch my ass at all.

Same.

yes!

but I usually try to get a freind to help me, its hard to see down there, even with a mirror.

I don't know if it's easier for guys (im a girl.)

Trim base of dick balls taint and entire crotch area except for some hair above the dick which I shave into an inverted triangle.
Looks aesthetic and the cocksuckers who aren't down with playing with hairy balls appreciate it. Which is most girls and lesbians and some reverse traps.

Keep everything a bit below waist line there because I don't want anyone to know that the the poll is open for business if my pants are yanked down low enough accidentally.
I don't wear underwear so that's just like bad business waiting to happen.

It also makes your farts loud/juicy sounding as hell.

hair grows in places to act as friction removers (armpits, asscrack, the crease between the thighs and balls). would be terrified of removing my asscrack hair and having that happen

I'm really hairy downstairs. It's so incredibly bad. I wish the nair hair cream stuff worked. I would love to be baby smooth for once.

why do you not wear underwear

Yes, fems care. Get waxed you non-pussies.

Trim most of the time, occasionally I'll wax my junk and I'm considering doing my ass
Shaving is a fools game, feels amazing for like a day and then the stubble comes in and its itchy as hell

Anyone here know how to deal with back hair properly? I fucking hate mine

>Anyone here know how to deal with back hair properly?
you bleach it right?
blondes have more fun lol ;)

Trim your pubes. Not bare, but trimmed. Speaking as someone who sucks dick, the women in your life (well for like 10% of you) will appreciate not getting hair in their teeth.

Feels good man.
That and letting the boys dangle free is good for the testosterone and fertility.
I do wear underwear when I wear certain materials in certain places. Like slacks at a funeral or job interview or in family friendly locations.
But other times I'm walking around free balling.

dont be a bitch

I thought about it.
But it sounds like that shit will hurt.
And if I'm a bit pent up then I'm not really sure the waxing lady will like staring at a full mast ten(ish) inch black dick staring back at her.

I got waxed once before. Believe me, you won’t be hard.

I stick to trimming and shaving now.

Once a year, the first day to hit 80 degrees, I buzz my beard, hair, pits, and junk, in that order. Helps to beat the heat. That's really all you need.

Good women are attracted to masculinity. Do you really think that grooming yourself to look as prepubescent as possible will attract good women? Think about it.

this, trimming with a head hair shaving machine is godtier, you get done in 2 minutes and you dont get ingrown hairs like with shaving, which is fucking miserable.

I shave everything every week. Love hairy guys, personally

Attached: bortz_garters.jpg (1000x1414, 706K)

I trim my pubes if I'm going to be fucking sometime in the next week or two. Keyword "trim," it's always minor and I'd never even think of shaving down there.

based twink
post boipucci

>Good women are attracted to masculinity

Hahaha you pathetic fuck

I never shave or trim anything. That's fucking stupid and if a female has a problem with it she's fucking stupid.

Just use a bidet

I've already posted some, look in the archives.
Or do you actually want to see my gaping hole? kek

Attached: diamond_love.jpg (640x916, 57K)

Nothing wrong a bush. I love my bush. You're mentally ill if you think something as natural as a bush is disgusting or wrong.

I trim my genital area and my armpits, it's less sweaty and more convenient. But i ain't putting a razor next to my balls/dick.
I don't see a point in doing it for chest hair.

I keep my genitals, asshole, and taint shaved. My chest is naturally hairless, and I shave my happy trail. I don't shave it from my armpits, but I don't have much hair there anyway. My gf wants me to keep smooth,and says it makes me look "extra cute", and shaving makes sex feel incredible. She gets horny seeing me shaved, and it makes my cock look bigger, blowjobs are almost a given when she sees my hard smooth cock and balls. Most girls I've fucked have liked it at least trimmed. My gf says the way my genitals and BO smell make her extra horny when I'm shaved, and smells "better than usual" , other girls have said I smell better with more bush.

>That combination also works wonders with guys, it seems

And how would you know that?

My gf is good in every single way even the most picky man would want, she prefers my body hairless.

Trim my pits since they smell less if there's less hair

I'm 21 and have never touched anything other than my face with a razor.

Actually you sweat more if you have less hair there.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.26_[2018.06.15_22.12.32].png (491x637, 472K)

uh huh...

I trim pits and pubes, shave testicles and around the base of my shaft and leave the rest. Reduces the smell and looks much cleaner.

Bruh shaving your butt is mega gay. Use wipes and then toliet paper of you dont live in a country with a badet.

And yet it still manages to not smell as bad. You’re just coping for being fat and lazy.

same here bro (ecxept for the marks)

Don't listen to these fags. You've got the right idea

I like hairy men.

Calm down user I'm just stating facts. I'm sure your sweat smells lovely

Attached: yellow_gymcel.png (552x578, 304K)

this! based and redpilled

Yesss

when Chico posted a hairy chest picture 90% of all women were basically "eww wtf shave"

>Do y’all trim or shave your genitals
Completely yes

>do you actually want to see my gaping hole
that's what I'm asking faggot

It's actually one of the easiest areas to shave

Come over then

Attached: euclase_dia_butts.png (844x1033, 570K)

Can I join?

I've got a very hairy ass and I've never had skidmarks. Here's a guide on how to keep your ass clean.
1. Make sure that your ass cheeks are properly spread when you sit down on the seat.
2. Be careful to not clench your ass cheeks together before your first couple of wipes. These wipes eliminate any bulk that might be spread by your ass cheeks pushing together.
3. Wipe the exterior of your asshole until the paper comes back clean.
4. Using your middle finger, wipe the first inch of area inside your asshole until the paper comes back clean.
5. Fold five squares of toilet paper together and wet them. Use this to wipe the exterior of your asshole in order to clean off any residue left. Do this until the paper comes back clean.
6. For extra security, sniff the paper to ensure that it doesn't smell after wiping.
I use a lot of tp, but no one can accuse me of having a dirty asshole.

Depends, are you a bottom? I don't want to share dicks

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

Bidets can be bought on amazon, decent ones for like 30 bucks and easy to install. Americans are just unclassy fattards.

Circumcision isn't really for hygiene purposes. It's part of American culture.

I trim the hedge to make the house look bigger

Put the hot shower on in the bathroom so it steams up and your balls drop. The take a hair clippers to it and you should be good

I used to shave for about half a year but i got so many FUCKING INGROWN HAIRS it was driving me mental so now I just trim it just long enough that it masks the scars from the ingrown hairs. The only place I do shave is the shaft of my dick, bc having hairs there is gross.

Attached: 1556502566123.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

now this shit got me thinking, how does one even shave their ass? My asscrack is incredibly hairy compared to the rest of my lower body (or my entire body). My cheeks arent even hairy. how does one go about shaving such a delicate and tight corner?

Can you use the same trimmer as the one for beard or would it have hygenic issues?

Redpill me on those hair removal veet or whatever creams?

BOYS use shaving powder. Never take a razor/buzzer to your nethers are you fucking kidding me?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.25_[2018.09.22_21.08.38].png (575x721, 551K)

Do you guys ever get self conscious about how you smell around girls? I shower 1x-2x per day depending if it's really hot or if I lifted but I sweat easily and the second I feel myself sweating I get super self conscious about how I smell.

>BOYS use shaving powder
Putting a harsh chemical on your sensitive testosterone producing organs. No.
>Redpill me on those hair removal veet or whatever creams?
I tried it on my balls once. Made them red and raw, extremely painful. Worst part is that it didn't even do the job as well as I wanted. I'm this poster

It's weird because sometimes girls walk really close to me at the gym and sniff me. Sometimes I smell like normal sweat, but other times, my sweat smells like cum for some reason. Either way, my gfs think I smell amazing.

Not at the gym. Sometimes I forget deodorant too. What are you gonna dom

You mix it to the appropriate strength, dummy. Come over and let mommy do it for you if you can't do it yourself

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.18_[2018.07.15_00.35.29].png (469x447, 300K)

wtf there's some powder that will kill your hair? Sounds beyond sketchy.