Is 48h really enough (for strenght training) for your body to be 100% ready to a new lifting full body session and to...

Is 48h really enough (for strenght training) for your body to be 100% ready to a new lifting full body session and to break pr's? What if you are still sore? Doesnt that mean you didnt recover fully?

Attached: basedmeg.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

stop posting that tranny

by the gods i've masturbated to this woman so many times. i wish to breed her, even.

anyway, once you actually lift, rep pr's > weight pr's

You don't hit prs every time you go in

cringe

t. SS/SL

Why wouldn't most people be hitting a weight or rep pr almost every session for their first many years?

achktually ivysaurs 4-4-8

>ready for another full body workout
Yes
>break new PRs
Probably not unless you are a twink. It takes me about a week to fully recover from maxing out. Bryan Shaw once said he dead lifted heavy 10 days ago and still wasn't ready for another heavy session (not even maxing, just a heavy training session). The more muscle you have the longer it takes to be 100%. That said you don't need to be 100% to lift again and if you are serious about progress you shouldn't wait that long anyway.

Samefag

>hating on based meg

Attached: 523235253.gif (500x370, 2.56M)

The reason you chase a 48 hour cycle is because that's when the IGF 1 and hgh start to fade back to normal levels, so you want to re up to keep it high.

Being sore isn't indicative of fatigue, it's just lactic acid. It should go away once you start working out the next session, even if it seems really severe, the worst thing you can do is just immobilize yourself and suffer through it.
>new PRs
When you're novice and beginner? Sure. You're not fatiguing the muscle much so recovery is more nervous than muscular.

Attached: Yury_Belkin_418kg_Deadlift.webm (645x540, 2.72M)

>8 inch lift

sumo is such a joke

Go do 418kg sumo nerd

Go do 418kg conventional!

That guy can probably double pull your conventional yet you still bitch lmao.

Imagine if it landed on his feet

Top deadlifts are all conventional you dipshit. It's not necessarily easier.

Attached: Norris_Squat_585lb.webm (582x720, 2.86M)

No that's why you take 72hr off on the weekends instead of doing it every 48hrs

powerlifters are so insecure lmao

Post body hehe

Holy shit lean forward more

I don't know if Jow Forums was always this dyel and I just didn't know it

Attached: 01c74000ad8647f087878cd93c6da87e.jpg (1536x1536, 483K)