Reminder that your body doesn't matter if you're not an alpha

Reminder that your body doesn't matter if you're not an alpha

Attached: ldgndl.png (703x441, 502K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eviIklReqYE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oiq2pBrLyNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

considering this guy in real life and in the show, looked and felt like shit, couldn't get boners, tired after 30 seconds of sex, had several heart attacks, constant panic attacks, and let's be honest - despite being rich in both cases, he still looks like he smells.

died irl of a heart attack.

GABBA _ _ _ _ _

I hope you aren't the type of faggot to let this defeatist mentality hold you back, user.

GOOL
Tht stuff doesn’t define whether you’re alpha or not. It’s about how you handle it. He remained in power and respected despite it, he did what he had to do as the boss. That’s just the character, I don’t know much about gandolfini so I can’t speak on whether he was alphaor not. But looking at chimps for arguments sake, the alpha and the most beta male are under the same levels of stress. The difference is the alpha can take it. Tony was experiencing panic attacks and shit because he had to be constantly worried about his families safety and that the cops were constantly on his ass. He had to drive a few miles to make phone calls from pay phones just to stay safe. But you’re defining alpha with the image of a chad who has great genetics in mind, grow up.
Based&sopranopilled

Attached: 3ACF13E6-800B-4E0B-AC8A-6C117807DBE3.gif (368x348, 2.49M)

You're arguing that Tony can handle the stress because he's an alpha, and not a sentence later you're saying he is having panic attacks.

Also, his daughter dated and fucked black guys. How alpha is that?

Having a panic attack doesn’t mean you can’t handle the stress. You missed the point. If he couldn’t handle the stress that was so bad it caused panic attacks he’d have given up his position. You sound really insecure man, but I’m sure you’re an expert on what exactly it means to be a beta.

You're the one getting aggro over a television show that is what, 2 decades old at this point? All I've done is (calmy) dismantle your ideas of what an alpha male is. If you'd like to keep projecting though, please continue - it's hilarious.

I think you’re the one projecting if anything. You’re just overly sensitive imo. Either that or you’re out of arguments so you’re calling me aggressive as a last resort. It would be pretty funny to see you talk to someone in person, I bet gif related wouldn’t be too far off from you.
>I-I calmly and diligently beat you with intelligence. You are an overly aggressive brute!
>stop attacking me! You’re giolating my safe space!
Kek okay bud.

Attached: 9490499D-9CAD-4C13-95A7-BE2CCDEEC3D0.gif (440x248, 1.03M)

Absolute cringe

(You)

Attached: 36DFFB6C-ABB8-4D05-85D2-D5615214A989.jpg (1000x750, 134K)

>7 posters
>11 replies

cool topic OP

I’m not even OP dumbyhead

>Kek okay bud.
cringe

You gotta go back

you go back, dumbyhead

You’re a sillyface

Go back, r/cuckolding

Attached: 3D2E6525-592E-46C1-96E2-9FD4FDFD7787.jpg (441x408, 11K)

His character wasn't alpha. He was a psychopathic piece of shit. Fuck him and his ilk.

OP BTFO

i watched the first and maybe a little of the 2nd season. at one point, tony eats some bad clams and gets food poisoning... he then spends the next couple of days in bed and has a bad dream in which his best friend is spying on him for the FBI, which turns out to be true, so he kills him.

Stopped watching after that. Writing was absolute dog shit.

>That’s just the character, I don’t know much about gandolfini so I can’t speak on whether he was alphaor not.
He was an actor, so he probably had to suck at least one producer's dick to get an establishing role.

Tony was suspicious of Pussy before that you idiot. The dream was just his unconscious mind reinforcing his initial instinct

Maybe if you didnt look away from the screen every 50 seconds to check your Grindr you wouldve noticed this you ugly nigger animal

>ugly nigger animal
sopranos daughter gonna be all over you

Attached: 1528269555900.png (359x314, 169K)

Losing my fat made me alpha.

White knighting for a cartoon character of a man

>daughter hates him
>son hates him
>wife hates him
>cannot trust anyone
>even best friends betray him
>in poor physical health
>is psychotic, panic attacks
>has erectile dysfunctions
>cannot breathe
>cannot exert physical effort past a few seconds
>has lots of money
>can't spend any of it lavishly
>has to pay disgusting whores to mount him
>sweaty, greasy despite wearing tank top
>greasy, despite showering
>always smells of BO and cheap cologne, despite being """rich"""
>cops are on to him
cool alpha you got there, op.

>would kill your 5'8'' gymcel ass in 4 seconds if you looked at him wrong, and his goombas would bury you under a construction site

no offense, but i can tell you're really attached this show and this particular character. it's a bit strange. you might want to take a break from this show for a while. maybe take a break from Jow Forums as well.

That’s not even op or myself brainlet

James gandolfini took Krav Maga and he’s really not that fat. He’s portrayed as a sociopath, but there is a theme of psychopathology versus Italian disposition (where does cultural affect end and a diagnosis begin?) tony is also kind and caring. He’s pretty alpha, more so than the other made guys on the show, and he definitely follows a moral code, even though he’s prone to making decisions based on emotion.

Irregardless, fuck you office goomba piece of shit from the gym today. I fucking dare you to speak to me you disgusting pig. Take your Jew bullshit, your nigger snitches, and all your cop bullshit and get cancer. I can’t wait for you to start growing tumors, you fucking pig. God I fucking hate Italian cops. Get cancer. Die. Nigger. Jew.

look at this bluepilled retard whol bought hookline and sinker into the snakeoil of pick up artists

Jow Forumslets look up to this guy? He never had the makings of a varsity athlete

no, just the OP who seems to be a rage-filled weirdo sperg

Rent free

Rent free. Also as far as I know the OP never posted more than the op itself

k

Low test male: the post

uh huh

So what's up with all these demoralization threads? Is it discord or just general faggotry?

Ton' was more of a sociopath than an alpha male. He would always have hang ups over small stuff and begin dictating everyone as if he was a scholar because he watched something from the Discovery Channel the night before. He was obviously insecure about a lot of things but he wasn't a beta male at all, he was the alpha male, just very flawed. He did beat up that one bodybuilder dude because he felt he was stepping up too much. That was pretty alpha.

youtube.com/watch?v=eviIklReqYE

Nah he beat him up because of getting his ass kicked the night before after he stepped out of line. He was a sociopath. I forget the characters name, but he warned Tony that he always takes shit too far and not to disrespect his wife, especially in his own home like he did. Tony couldn’t help it and had to feel in control so he started humming a tune and then said “my cock in jens[the friends wife] mouth”. They got into a fight and Tony lost. So he beat that BBer dude to try and display dominance in front of everyone and more importantly to prove to himself he wasn’t weak. He was literally fucked in the head, the character
This is the scene before that:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Oiq2pBrLyNw