Attached: g.jpg (750x414, 74K)

To beat that thot and all others like her to a bloody pulp

I don't, I lift iron.

to be the best i can be

so you do lift, you fucking retard

Underrated
Do intercourse

Why do so many betas give her money?
She looks like your average college girl basic bitch.

Yeah, but that's not what you said, retarde

It seems you are the retard(,) man.

yes, but he lifts iron, not man and neither you fucking retard. Are you dense?

>Do intercourse
Double dubs demand. Should I pay for it or do it with my wife?

>joke
>(You)

She's got a good personality shes creative she's hot

Gives me something to do for an hour 4 days a week

To do the sex

Attached: 1561111359025.jpg (565x572, 42K)

Both. You are to cum on her face and then pour a sack of nickels on her.

To mirror my ancestors in aesthetics and strength, and to be a father my children can be proud of and look up to.

Attached: chrome_2019-06-21_01-04-43.png (330x184, 85K)

Congratulations! You have won the "Most Pathetic Post of the Day Award"! Good for you, user! Please proceed to kill yourself to collect the prize.

To kill thots.

Attached: AF07A7DD-5E51-4377-A032-8A4CB6BFA1DF.gif (254x286, 909K)

Pretty based but I'd rather put the nickels in a sock and beat her to death with it

>people who post here have children
Terrifying thought

good for you man. so far this is the only answer I respect.

You got trips do it if you want to. Imo you should just spank her with a belt

for all my brothers

Attached: 1558489232869.jpg (1133x1600, 534K)

>6'1
>model looking face
>good frame
>still a khv
>no friends
I lift to compensate for my lack of social skills

I lift so cute girls will look at me and feel the same way I feel when I look at them.

I have nothing else in my life. Unironically /fit is the only place that taught me you get what you work for.

Based and motivation pilled.

absolutely based and going to make it pilled

for my dream. for the castle in high heavens.

Attached: 1552323232579.jpg (507x768, 75K)

To be strong

Attached: 1560738486798.jpg (1322x1300, 513K)

Which ancestor exactly? You have like 32 great great grandparents, not to mention hundreds of great-uncles and aunts most probably

Were they all vikings from the HBO series?

I lift for the reich

Fuck off (((user)))

yeah they ain't smiling down on you loser.

you don't want your descendants to honor you?

like you'll have any descendants.

I recently took part of family research, church records and military documents mainly - at least 3 of my ancestors were actively fighting in wars in the 1600-1700s and 1 died in combat. (2 more were actively fighting in another war, but it's more of a local conflict than a war, sort of.. they were guerilla style fighters who had their farms burned). How hard is it to believe SOMEONE in your family was in some way involved in fighting, offensively or defensively, throughout recorded history though? What country, or zone, has been COMPLETELY free from war forever?

Attached: Swedish caroleans.jpg (1600x1195, 244K)

what the fuck?

They're dead how the fuck are my "ancestors" supposed to smile down upon me you fucking faggot? Do you spend your days thinking whether your great-great-grand uncle is "smiling" down upon you? Get a fuckin job

Started lifting for a girl I met back in february i was at my fattest ever (255lbs) and deperessed so when she showed me interest i couldnt believe it so i started improving myself in many different But now im doing it for myself that girl was just the spark i needed i guess.

I do it for her

Attached: waifu.jpg (768x433, 39K)

dont ruin his larp bro

gonna make it

To inspire others to be strong.

Attached: One_For_All_Fanart.jpg (850x1201, 199K)

Adam and Eve.

for dumb gooks

Attached: D9WM-f8U4AEWaM1.jpg orig.jpg (1280x2048, 348K)

for the sheer satisfaction of rejecting thots by saying I'm not interested in bitches with no personality

lmao loser

This is why you're a incel

because what else am i supposed to do before/after work?

Based

LOL nobody cares

>asked what ancestors
>reply which ancestors
>n-n-nn-nnnobody cares d-dude h-haha

Attached: s m u g.gif (160x160, 811K)

I want to murder r9k incels like op and look good for the cameras when I do it

Attached: 1559799617540.gif (471x200, 2.39M)

Ask how I know you're American

Criminally based

Because I am decently wellspoken in english? I'm northwestern germanic, and a linguist, english is one of 3 languages I'm fluent in, but it's not my mothertounge.

Attached: 1527276365392.jpg (800x450, 68K)

>self-confidence
>general health
>attracting and banging qt 3.14s
More or less in that order of importance

I want to be the best I can possibly be so in a couple of years I can go around banging young sluts and treating all the ones who rejected me like the pile of trash they once saw me as.

Most of your ancestors were scrawny, emaciated peasants who couldn't read. Maybe some of them were allowed by their lord to hold a spear now and then. Soldiers without high rank are worthless and have always been held in contempt by their superiors. Governments don't care about you.

Attached: american.jpg (680x722, 77K)

>having to look up family records in a fucking church
>american

it's the yuropoor monkeys who have to go looking for their family records in the local village chapel lol

God I wish I could watch her get blacked

i wish i could watch you get roped

To make my future wife happy.

>he doesn't regard his soldiers as his children
>he doesn't look upon them as your his beloved sons
never gonna be followed into the deepest valleys and have them stand by you even unto death

Attached: sun.jpg (230x230, 11K)

I literally stated at least 2 of my ancestors had their farms burned, the last record of them (other than them having children who passed the bloodline on) was calling them "poor folk". There is a reason I speak of the ones who were warriors or fighters, you know.
>m-most of your days are grey and boring and you don't enjoy them!!! m-muh logic say you should kill urself because all of life is obviously awful shit because of this!!!!

Attached: ok retard.jpg (224x224, 8K)

For mai Lancia.
To bench the future.

Attached: 65324468_p0.png (1600x1200, 1.09M)

Righteous

God has given us responsibilities that we cannot fulfill if we are weak.

I do it for my girlfriend

Attached: 20190620-080046-froschler-id3267043.jpg (564x752, 91K)

letting her fuck tyrone on the side would make her pretty happy ;)

>creative
Not gonna make it

Attached: Snapchat-1237190818.jpg (700x381, 31K)

Because I'm bored and it's better than sitting on your ass playing games or being behind the computer 24/7

nayeon is very smart though

Someone post that non-shooped photo of her without makeup. I forgot to save it.

Post body, cuck

why so you can picture me fucking your wife? thats fucked up dude

He's larping senpai.

My great grandfather on my mothers side was in the battle of the SOMME. Got shot in the chest but survived and went on to have 12 children. No bullshit!!!FACT!!!

my great grandfather was julius ceaser my great grandmother was a slave whom he raped.

the raw energy coming off this post... based

Attached: 1546417658084.gif (400x266, 1.73M)

>my great grandfather was julius ceaser my great grandmother was a slave whom he raped.

I'm not lying, shithead!!!FACT!!!

to be stronger you fucking retard

and why does any of that shit matter. who cares dude.

She looks like shit

t. sour-graped fox

Attached: fancy comfy.png (390x390, 112K)

i lift and cardio (a lot of cardio) to increase my level of vitality

for me personally, the reason to be alive on this earth is to increase one's vitality to the point of achieving a physical glow; to be in such good physical and mental health that any event can be endured

Primary: I want to age gracefully. Extend my life expectancy. To have optimum energy levels and feel my best.

Secondary: To have people treat me with more respect. I have a Chris Pratt thing going on. Had a semi-fat phase of my life. I can personally attest to the fact that people (men and women) treat you with more respect when you are in shape.

When I was fat, I would have women make excuses to get out of dates. Now that I am fit, I have not had a single girl turn me down.

When I was fat, I had to ask people to hang out with me. Now that I am fit, people are asking me to hang out.

Attached: 1554904255453.png (1280x672, 112K)

redpilled and based

fpbp

honestly, just out of habit. I have been doing it for almost 7 years, skipping sessions feels wrong.

Attached: 7xI5tNE.gif (320x180, 1.9M)

based bunny poster

Attached: wwmdoo3rsx231.jpg (1350x2048, 456K)

So I can Crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the women

Cringe post

I've literally never been on r9k. but good effort bro.

good for you bro.

Because i'm schizo and i'm tired of being tired.