Women saying "taller is mkre protective" is bullshit

is one of the most bullshit excuses and I am sure most of you have heard it in some form since it's one of the most common ones.

"I don't know, I like tall because it makes me feel protected."

Firstly what on earth are you supposed to be protected from? a cougar? a mountain lion? a 1950's greaser gang with switchblades?

Nah this is bullshit, males are much more likely to be in physical violence and females are more likely to be struck by their partners then strange men afaik, either way this is up for discussion.

Tall men are always stronger? No, no they aren't people believe this because they are bigger, the great thing about working out is that muscle is truly the most unbiased thing. Muscle does not discriminate, both tall and short will gain muscle equally depending on other factors such as genetics, training and diet ofc. Muscle might look different but it's the same strength that develops. Which leads me into another bullshit lie that I must clear up.

Attached: whenwilltheylearn3.png (797x1307, 1.37M)

>t. manlet

Big muscles =/= strength For more detailed info read and skim about muscle hypertrophy, functional strength, power lifting and strength training. This might be obvious for some but most females and many males don't know this. I recently swapped gym and unfortunately a lot of young kids go to the new one, I live in Sweden BTW so u have the tall and big Viking genes. Now these kids are pure curl bros, they spend half their training doing bicep curls and other then bicep curls I only see them training chest and sometimes shoulders or a little back. They are fucking huge, ripped like hell. All of them are below two digit in body fat and they are almost on par with Jeff Seid, not using him as an inspiration but more as an example of a ripped baby face kid. They are at least twice my size yet they can barely lift half as much as me in some exercises and I'm not even strong, I'm just below Novice or newbie. I saw some of the huge ones struggle and screaming while pressing a few 38 lbs in shoulder press with no form while me who is 2-3 times smaller and not strong can press a modest 50 lbs. They don't eat well either, I know that the average Swede eats a lot of half fabricated foods they just warm up and school food is terrible when it comes to nutrition. I have seen superskinny "lanklets" deadlift 400 lbs for half an hour to go over to weighted chin ups with ease and completely average dudes that look like they don't train at all, kind of skinnyfat bench 260 lbs. Urgh, either way my point is, you can train for big muscles, you can train for strength and you can train for a combination. Just because some one has big muscles doesn't make them strong, look at olympic chinese power lifters. They are insane strong but smaller then the average Western bodybuilder, yet immensely stronger. So stop it, and the same principle goes for tall men, bigger =/= stronger.

I'm 6'1 and pretty happy haha

I don't know why people always do that the most difficult way, the guy is literally standing on 12x12 tile.

Cope

Attached: 1522011895511.jpg (3840x2160, 584K)

But it's a natural thing, it's instinct. Well what is natural and what is natural? the whole concept seems to be bent to suit specific arguments. Is the usage of tools natural or unnatural because that's what separated us from most of the animals. People love to say that archaic caveman instincts and arguments are bad, especially within modern feminism. That the modern woman is strong and independent and can do most things males can. Yet when it comes to defending a reasoning behind a "shallow" choice in mates they all seem willing to fall back to the caveman thinking of "stronger" can protect me... Hypocrisy

But, We know it's not true that they are more protective, but it feels like it. So you are willingly pretending, well that's then just an excuse to have a shallow preference.

Why not claim other things are natural? like hating black people, or other forms of racism in general, acts of raping, robbing, killing and eating eachother... The whole Natural, human instincts is just a bullshit excuse based on either lack of knowledge or imo worse, pretending and lying to make an excuse.

So is not knowing better a form of heightism in society, is pretending to fit ones shallow demands a form of heightism?

but his arm isnt extended 12 inches from his body, take a selfie with your arm tucked in like him and your phone will be 5 inches from your shoulder

Attached: 1561066707516.jpg (3120x4160, 2.25M)

can't fix reptilian brain

>protected
Electra complex you fucktard

should we tell him

Attached: 1559772405805.jpg (680x730, 86K)

Carmen electra?

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

>he studies meme psychology

Have fun flipping my burgers big guy

I bet u feel like a bitch when your next tp a 6'4 chad

They literally get to pretend daddy is embracing them.

Most people who are 6ft4 are lanky so you end up frame mogging them

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Tall people have better punching leverage.

Femanon here
You convinced me, I was wrong, can we fuck please?

Only if you get. On you knees and beg to suck my cock while wearing a kitten costume and a butt plug

>frame mogging

Implying this isnt a manlet cope

How are we going to do that user? My head would be at your chest level if I was kneeling.

No shit, lanklet.

Mogging lanklets is exactly how I cope.

ty swedish pasta

Do you think an average 6'2 dude gives a shit if a 5'8 dude is ripped as fuck and has huge mass? Pro tip: no and neither will women

Coincidentally my huge dick reaches my chest :)

Op is right

Like I've said before, I get the "taller than me" preference that most women have. What I don't get, however, is the "I need to feel protected thing." You CANNOT honestly claim to be a strong, independent woman and hold this sentiment. "Feeling protected" seems very counter-productive to the whole "gender equality" thing. Not to mention that it's irrational anyway. A 5'0" motherfucker with a gun could down your 6'2" hero in 2 seconds flat.

That applies to men, too. Height doesn't make you strong. I don't need height to walk down the street confidently. I have a .40 cal, a permit for it, and the know how to use it

Anybody would choose 6'2 and average than 6'1 and bloated sharting monster you have become user

Fuck. My bad. I meant to say raping lanklets is exactly how I cope. Protip: And also women.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

Lol at all you manlet copers. Women like tall men for the same reason men like big boobs and a fat ass, genetics. Imagine trying to explain to an angry asslet girl that you like big butts “because they are an indicator of fertility and strength when giving birth”. Nah, it just makes your pee-pee hard, like how women get wet when they see a 6’2 man.

Tall caveman Chad probably weighed more and was stronger that Manlets because everyone was active back then.

Attached: 2DB91F97-1D9B-44B0-962D-51DFCCB9410D.jpg (979x720, 51K)

Manlets rise up!

Manlets CANNOT recover from this. Pure suicide fuel.

Attached: 41F75BBC-6751-4D67-BF00-B936520AC2D3.png (750x1334, 385K)

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

This isn't suicide fuel. We know damn well you and the rest of the long ass bitch boys in here ain't doing this to no women. Not even retarded reddit bitches.
Manlet revolution now! No survivors!