I hate fat people so much. there is no excuse for being fat. I don't care if you're depressed...

I hate fat people so much. there is no excuse for being fat. I don't care if you're depressed. it's so easy to not be a disgusting fucking pig and yet you still manage to be just that. Fat people are worse than niggers. fat people are worse than trannies. All fat people should be executed once they reach a certain weight. My blood boils whenever I see a fat person. FUCK I HATE YOU FUCKING FATTIES SO MUCH

Attached: 1507042856085.png (413x352, 165K)

Do you hate overweight people who are inbetween healthy weight and obese or do you only hate whales?

something tells me you're projecting your self hate OP

Attached: 1551205700071.jpg (750x728, 379K)

Why do you care so much? Do you want to suck my dick or something?

chubby people aren't as bad but are still ridiculous. But basically one day I'm going to just say fuck it and become a murderer that kills exclusively fat people.
PLEASE DIE?

>it's so easy to not be a disgusting fucking pig

Except for the fact that losing weight is scientifically one of the most difficult of human endeavors, of course.

i dont hate them i just feel really bad for them. sends a shiver down my spine to imagine waking up in the body of a fat person. gross. i already hate myself enough. if i was fat i would legitimately probably just kill myself.

t. Cabbage patch face havin'

THEN DON'T BECOME ONE IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU FUCKING MONKEY I HATPW[4N
F

why do you even care. if you are not fat just be happy that you are not fat unless you secretly are fat like user said

Attached: J O E.jpg (5000x5000, 619K)

You didnt answer the question numbnuts

how is it easy?

eat less than 1500 calories a day

that's hard, and you are ignoring that you have to work out and shit

I got a bit fat once. Did not even realize it was happening, just stress from work and lots of shitty food. Lost it fast and never looked back. Still have a couple stretch marks to remind me what a fucking idiot I am.

>chubby people aren't as bad but are still ridiculous
I always wonder if people hate me for being chubby. I have hormone problems and eat under 1200 cal a day and work out but I still am over 25% bmi. I almost never leave the house because of it because I know everyone hates fat people.

i've lost about ~5 pounds in 2-3 weeks with very minimal exercise, its not that hard. literally just eat less

I don't blame them. eating is better than anything. no wonder couples get fat after awhile. eating > sex
old people are always chubby

I hate incels so much. there is no excuse for being an incel. I don't care if you're depressed. it's so easy to not be a disgusting loser virgin and yet you still manage to be just that. Incels are worse than niggers. Incels are worse than trannies. All incels should be executed once they reach a certain age. My blood boils whenever I see an incel. FUCK I HATE YOU VIRGINS SO MUCH

Attached: 1548385165841.jpg (200x181, 8K)

I'm very hungry, it's not so easy

when you start eating less your body will adapt and you'll find it easier to do

I can't lose weight. Nothing i do changes it.
I eat healthy.
Cook my own food with 5 ingredient items.
No hfc or any sugar really.
I got pbfit today for when i want something peanut butter.
Today i ate a granola bar and maybe a handful of shredded meat. And a handful of stirfry noodles.
After I ate that, I got extremely sick and i feel like I've lost fourty iq points and i get do hot and dizzy and confused in a stupor and that was an hour ago and i still feel this way.
I feel so awful everyday.
I do like 5 barbell exercises every other day doing 7x3 and i spend about 10 mins digging through a 5 gallon bucket of rice.
I'm so fucking exhausted all the time.
I still weigh 225 pounds.
I used to eat even less but my sugars were running into the 50s and I was literally dying.
Fuck you op.
You don't know what it's like being unable to lose weight.
I can't do anything else.
If I eat any less, I will die.
Im just gonna lay in my bed and cry.
Fuck you

>I hate fat people so much. there is no excuse for being fat. I don't care if you're depressed. it's so easy to not be a disgusting fucking pig and yet you still manage to be just that

That's literally the equivalent of "just take a shower" or "just be more confident bro"

Rope yourself

not OP- my family is morbidly obese. More than half are above 250lbs. In my late teens I lost the weight and got condescending looks at christmas gathering, as if I broke the pact. Never gained it back again because I realized fully that day that obesity is a death cult and accepting it is immoral.

Attached: 1517282774975.jpg (600x392, 31K)

kill yourself then. I don't care what makes you fat if you can't lose weight then please remove yourself from this world

kill yourself twink
i fucking hate skellies

Attached: r9k bear.jpg (500x551, 230K)

I'm 6' 140 lbs. Needless to say, I'm a skinny fuck. I can eat an entire plate of brownies and loose 6 lbs. It's just how it is for me, I guess, I've been told that my metabolism will slow down once I'm older. If I become a whale, I will kill myself because even if I lose all of that weight, my skin will be stretched out like a scrotum. Fuck. That. Shit.

>almost never leave the house because of it because I know everyone hates fat people.

Attached: soy guy.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>you have to work out and shit

I mean, it really depends. Working out and exercise is good, but it's mostly in what you eat. If a whale ate a balanced diet, they wouldn't retain as much fat.

I am talking from the point of already being fat. My parents raised me fat. When I try to stop eating and get control of it I can only think about food, just cramming junk food into your mouth is the only thing that can bring me any happiness

Yeah, I get that, man. It literally just takes sheer will-power. You just have to make yourself physically not pick up shitty food. I'm really sorry your parents fed you junk. I hope you can lose weight and find happiness in a healthy, fit body.

No you are garbage. A waste of human flesh. You've never struggled in your life or else you would have the respect and understanding that it gives you. You're just lucky to not be physically ill like I am. But you're mentally ill and an entitled little bitch who thinks their life is more valuable than others. You lack human empathy and emotional understanding. It would be a disrespectful to other human beings to call you one. Maybe one day you will understand what it is to be human, but I doubt it. You'll probably just be an emotionally stunted autistic faggot that fixates on other people and imaginary wrong doings you make up in your little autistic fixation fantasy world. And I'm fine with that. Enjoy what's left of your lonely 40 years of a miserable existence living a shallow judgemental empty shell of a life, where you're known as that emotionally disturbed kid that everyone thinks is a pathetic loser.
Good luck Randy.

Attached: Urgay.jpg (1313x1211, 856K)

>be me
>be stressed
>overeat
>don't feel so stressed anymore
it just works somehow
already pushing it with 5 faps a day so something's gotta give me the happy brain chemicals

none of what you said about me is accurate in the slightest but still please die now you fat idiot

Fat is beautiful, user. Healthy At Every Size.
You need to let go of all this hate.

Someone could use a snickers.

Attached: 1448924570218-4.jpg (509x501, 115K)

>Comparing being phat with being a virgin
user, next you're going to tell me you're being retarded on purpose.

This is too accurate. Well done lad, you put that critter in its place.

what if im fat bc of a fucked metabolism and arthritis making it hard to exercise

shut up you edgy nigger, I'd fuck you until you love

Attached: 1524261212198.gif (537x524, 38K)

OP btfo in a very original way, this is why I no longer feel anything but disgust when I look at people's pictures