Want a real workout? Go work in the finishing department at a steel foundry for 8-12 hours a day

Want a real workout? Go work in the finishing department at a steel foundry for 8-12 hours a day.

*siiiiiiipppppp*

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

That would be great, I could really use a job since all the mexicans you've imported and affirmative action you supported are really fucking me over.

labor pplaces hire Mexicans cause "fucking gringos" don't do good work. lazy fuckers. basically

>im actually white

I used to bench too, you know.

No One:
Boomer: I set the record for pull-ups in high school, you know.
No One:
Boomer: Yep, back in '78 (sips)

Just had roof replaced. Only white guy was the owner, who had inherited the business from his father.

Probably because he can charge your homeowners insurance $10000 and then only pay the beans $10 and hour so he end up clearing $8000 for the whole job after materials.
T.worked as a roofer for 6 months, demanded $25 an hour and it still wasn’t worth it. Absolutely fucked job.

Makes you wonder why there is such a large push to import people who will work for next to nothing and do a poor job of it.

Yep man... Worked in a factory since i was 19..26 years old boomer now

Already paid my mortage
Own a grill and two cars

Want to visit me on friday with your wife for some burgers and beers?

Sip..

My cousin works construction and he says the Mexicans half-ass everything.

Paying the gym for a workout?

I've got a free work out for you in the yard.

Attached: 1530366347273.png (680x585, 245K)

Yep.. Sip

Visit me and my wife for some beers bro

You free this weekend?

.. Sip...

You have to appreciate the boomer lifestyle
Not a care in the world
Do things they enjoy
Don't care about the opinions of others
Win at life

I wish i were a boomer

Attached: 1539720745731.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>not willing to work for below minimum wage

Never gonna make it

>pull up to the gym in my numbers matching 1970 Dodge Challenger
>rev the engine in the parking lot as to announce my arrival, the window panes in the gym shake under the American made v8 power, a bald eagle soars overhead as I enter
>upon my arrival, the workers at the front greet me on a first name basis and we banter, instantly receive similar attention at any auto or hardware shop
>walk straight into the locker room and talk about the wife with my buds while partially dressed for a half hour
>finally, walk into the gym, phone clipped on my belt, skull tshirt and white adidas runners, I'm ready
BOOOORRRNNNN TO BE WILLLLLLLDDDDD!
>hit the bench, now that's a lift
>grunt with each rep, loudly sigh, wipe my face and audibly say "OH BOYYY" so everyone in the gym can hear me
>see some kid on his phone and tell him "working out your thumbs today?"
>see another kid that's wearing some turban on his head, turn to my friend Bert and say "Where did all of these "pull starts" come from?
>start deadlifting
I'MM ON THE HIIIGGHHWAY TO HELLL!
>start grunting louder so everyone on machines can hear me
>think to myself "this generation is killing the plate industry"....
>start squating
HERE I AM! ROCK YOU LIKE A HURRICCCANNNE!
>get my friends Rod "Hot Rod" and Darryl "Big Dare" to spot me / talk about our lawns
>do 3 plate as I break the news that I got a new riding mower
>"just used my boy's tuition!" - whole gym erupts in laughter
>see a negro boy in a Bernie shirt
>the whole crew glares in judgement; we agree on the sentiment that if you live in this country you got to respect the president
>finish my workout with some curls, have several towels around to wipe my sweat off
>get a granola bar mid-curls to sustain energy
>while I'm there, accidentally send a picture of my legs to my son while texting him to take out the trash
>leave the gym feeling the grace of Jesus and America looking down on me, knowing full well it'll be another good day tomorrow

Attached: 1530423196250.jpg (604x500, 57K)

lmao why do Americans idealize labor so much? Literally nothing more cringe than wasting your life and health producing consumer goods without even getting a share of the profits.

Half-assed job at one-tenth price. Issa preety good deal esse.

Attached: er9k4elfqjs21.png (500x642, 480K)

If a person doesn't understand the boomer meme beforehand he might think this is a thread full of schizophrenics

Wait you guys arent schizophrenic too? Waht the fuck

Remnants of an white nation with a culture of hard work.

I was a construction foreman in LA, so lots of Mexicans. Honestly, in my two years of experience, I found the Mexicans to be decent workers. There was of course the full spectrum from useless to skilled carpenters but overall they performed well, worked hard, brought their lunches and showed up on time. Niggers on the other-hand, were consistently poor employees.

Becasue profits.

Welcome to capitalism.

protestant work ethic aka the original cope

Work ethic and the belief that you can improve your lot in life through the sweat of your brow is still taught to children and ingrained in the American psyche. It is far less true than it was, but the parents teaching their children moral values don't know that. Niggers will probably ruin it completely in a few generations.

Attached: lc6FxGnkxSq5kdmY7VWQknExm9e1nbKg5COJ-0kkDk0.png (701x670, 799K)

Provide a better service for a good deal. You can't cause you're a failure. Don't blame capitalism cause you're dumb

Oh, boy. Ain't there a jar of cold water waiting for you...

>a jar
A jar of cold water? Not a bucket, or a gallon, or a splash or anything else but a jar? Idioms are important user, or WE KNOW

Attached: 43ub8s1902r11.jpg (1920x2662, 1.46M)

what... the fuck is your pic related?!?!?!!

Non-native english speaker.

That's the idiom in my language.

Reminder that the deportations start tomorrow

>not a care in the world

That's what the boomers want you to think. They are actually always seething.

If I see this normie meme here one more time I'm gonna go to tokyo and burn hiro's wooden house to the ground

Attached: 1561124886569.jpg (960x720, 153K)

Just go into a field the pansy ass millennials don't even consider and you're set.
>aviation maintenance
>30% are retirement age
>only 2% are new

>it's the cars fault I drove into a cliff
That's you user, that's you.

No One:
Me: Who is hiro?
Absolutely No One Ever:
Me: Huh? Punchline!

where the fuck do you think you are, normie

Attached: bruh moment.jpg_large.jpg (940x684, 76K)

30% of that 8k is taxes and the next 20% is insurance and overhead. 2k labor maybe 2k materials. The business owner only makes 2k as well

That's it, tracing your IP right now. Your dead kiddo

Attached: 1561011790442.png (640x358, 217K)

>see these, these are real muscles
*flexes*
>lifting heavy steel pipes up 24 floors that’s all ya need bud
>watch this pure natural strength
*does ten poorly executed push ups*

crazy aryans claiming their tree as the 4th reich, intimidating a non-aryan lady after she stumbles into their right wing tree orgy

>50% is in insurance and taxes
Wow it's almost like the people taking advantage of fiat currency are the ones fucking us.

Get out.