Bf of 4yrs doesnt want to have biological children with me

>bf of 4yrs doesnt want to have biological children with me
he's worried he'll pass his genetic disadvantages down (depression, autism, lactose intolerance, severe allergies, etc.) i'm fine with adopting. but i want to bear at least one baby from him. ): what do i do?

Attached: eeeeeeee.png (656x755, 42K)

Get him to look into whether he has significant family history of those things, they're not necessarily genetic.

Take some BBC in front of him. I'm sure as long as you're sexually satisfied he'll happily raise his child.

Same problem, user. Bf doesn't want kids because he thinks they'll have mental illness like him. Breaks my heart, I always wanted kids.

talk to him and accept his decision. Antinatalism is great. Accept that you may not be right for each other.

get a sperm donor and do IVF?
anyhow depression isn't genetic, and neither are allergies

the allergies and lactose intolerance definitely run in his family. only his mom has had depression as far as im aware. his little brother is also an aspie, but that's it.

How early in a relationship is appropriate to ask where the other person stands on having kids?

Situations like this concern me, I'd hate to spend years with a girl and then discover she has no interest in children.
At the same time, I feel like bringing it up early would seem weird these days.

Based. Sadly most people don't have the ability to critically reflect on their life choices and just shit out kids, except for those, who actually should have a lot of kids. Global eugenics program now

the thing is, i may as well just adopt then. i know it sounds stupid, but it's a really sentimental thing to me. i want to raise a baby we made together that resembles both of us.

I'm this person and we had talked about it less than a month into the relationship. It was weird to bring up but not so weird that it shouldn't have been mentioned.

Find someone with better genes to get pregnant, you don't want to give all those problems to your children

just get a dog, they're better than kids

This post can't factually be real. This is too far away from my world views.

Damn that sucks. Maybe try talking to him about wanting to pass down a bloodline.

>marry ugly girl
>get some athletic Chad from a good college for his sperm
>pay athletic Stacy from high tier college to be surrogate mother
>breed generation of Ubermensch
Would this work?

Attached: 1550244972817.jpg (850x399, 55K)

please elaborate user
origi

>tfw no paternal bf
ask her general questions, like how she feels about children as a whole. this should give hints.
also, i've known about my bf not wanting kids since we were 16. i thought his mind would change eventually. guess not. he's too good of a partner to give up though, so i'm really conflicted.

just keep telling him that your boobs will get really big when youre pregnant. he will cave in eventually

So pay to kill off your own genes?

forgot to add, do it once she starts opening up to you about her feelings n stuff. best wishes on finding a cute nice gf you can put babies in.

Unironically yes. Too many people think that their shit genes are a gift to this world somehow. At least I'm self-aware

get rekt by chad and tell it's his
only when your kid is around 5 he'll start to notice it isn't his but by that time he'll already develop an affection to him like a puppy or somehting
whore

You just be a serious gold digger. Dont you whores detect when a guy is fertile or were you on bc for too long

Isn't the answer obvious? if it's that important to you, and he doesn't want it, then break up with him. If you can accept not having at least one baby from him, and you're happy with your relationship otherwise, then stay together.

>eugenics
Eugenics will never work. Can you imagine what it would be like if everyone was equally desirable?

I'll donate the sperms

milk him when hes sleeping and turkey baster it up in there

>only his mom has had depression as far as im aware. his little brother is also an aspie, but that's it.
Those might be from their mother having them later in life.

i think mid-late 30's