I was hooking up with this girl from Tinder yesterday and she told me my dick was actually too big for her...

I was hooking up with this girl from Tinder yesterday and she told me my dick was actually too big for her, and she started bleeding a bit after we fucked. Has this happened to any of you robots?

Attached: 1551155012039.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Fuck off Chad. None of us share your Chad problems, leave.

Attached: serveimage(27).jpg (1600x1600, 96K)

yeah happens every night bro

Quit being a little bitch OP. Who gives a fuck if this happens to other people. You literally destroyed her pussy with your massive dick. It may very well be the biggest dick she is has ever had or is going to have. She will remember this encounter until her dying day. This is something to be celebrated.

unequivocally based and dare i say, redpilled

Yeah dude here's mine but girls don't bleed since they get wet enough that they take all of me

Attached: ac083c4c-4283-4d49-8eb3-9d3c15d249e7.jpg (1280x960, 131K)

as soon as I went in she cried in pain

post ur dick op

fuckin degenerate animals, what are you doing?

You need to finger fuck her first and work up to three fingers and lots and lots of foreplay so she's expanded and wet. You will need to lay down the prep work next time. Bring lube just in case, the wetter she is the easier it will slide in.

>as soon as I went in she cried in pain

I've had this happen. It's really not a big deal. You just keep going and the girl gets used to it very quickly since their pussy is designed to stretch Then they start to love it and you can go to town.

I can tell you that those girls always seem to develop a deeper attachment after sex than those who don't feel pain. When I think back on those occasions it makes me smile.

She wants to fuck again and be FWB.

Attached: 17j7na.jpg (540x511, 61K)

This is a terrible thing to say. Just because she's laying there taking it doesn't mean it feels okay. If it hurts going in, it hurts the entire time. She's just waiting for you to finish because she feels weird asking you to stop.

>You just keep going and the girl gets used to it very quickly since their pussy is designed to stretch
Dude, you need to learn how foreplay works. It shouldn't hurt for her to take your dick. If you happen to have a big dick, that just means you need to get better at foreplay.

>She wants to fuck again and be FWB.

Exactly. Just enjoy yourself. Nothing bad is happening here.

>This is a terrible thing to say. Just because she's laying there taking it doesn't mean it feels okay. If it hurts going in, it hurts the entire time. She's just waiting for you to finish because she feels weird asking you to stop.

You have no idea what you're talking about. All the girls who have gone through this with me have all had orgasms during our time together and they all came back for more. And I can tell you that at no time has anyone asked me to stop. Sometimes I had to slow things down initially, but things get back up to speed really fast. Sometimes they even encourage me to go harder. You need to get out more.

im not sure about the bleeding part but she said it was too big and hurt then she bought a buttplug and makes me do only anal now i hate it

Attached: 1516400542962.jpg (600x315, 24K)

>You have no idea what you're talking about.
I am female and I've had sex. I have friends and they've had sex and we talk about it. Believe me, they might have felt good after you got into it but it still hurt and it definitely hurt later. It's not a good experience when it hurts going in. You are literally just waiting for him to cum so you can stop because it's painful. It's like getting bruised or having little split cuts in your vagina, does it sound like that feels good? It doesn't. Get better at foreplay so you can stop hurting people. It doesn't hurt it you are turned on enough.

I want to rub it and play with the foreskin

She wasnt aroused enough so her pussy muscles didnt contract to take your dick. Basically youre bad at sex

>And I can tell you that at no time has anyone asked me to stop
>sometimes they even encourage me to go harder
All of this just reinforces the image in my head that you are creepy and girls are afraid to reject you out of fear of what you may do for reprisal

>Dude, you need to learn how foreplay works. It shouldn't hurt for her to take your dick. If you happen to have a big dick, that just means you need to get better at foreplay.

It's not always like that. Every girl is different. I think people are misunderstanding my comments. This isn't some raging free for all where I am trying to inflict pain wherever I can. Nor is it some gentle fairy tale where I hold her hand and guide her. I am there to have a good time, and I also want her to have a good time that keeps her coming back for more. For some girls a larger dick is something they haven't had and it may be a tight fit initially. Some girls are just smaller on the inside as well. As long as it's consenting I'm going to own that pussy.

>All of this just reinforces the image in my head that you are creepy and girls are afraid to reject you out of fear of what you may do for reprisal

Not at all. It's one thing to read single line comments over the internet, It's another thing to be there and be spending time together in person. But I can understand how you can say this. If they keep coming back, and they always do, I see no problem. Also this thread is in r9k. I don't expect most of the people here to even understand me, nor does it matter. I'm not a regular here and I'm not a robot. I only come by once in a while looking for laughs. When I came across OP's post it just seemed to me like he was overreacting. I know a lot of people on r9k are very sexually inexperienced. I'm not saying I'm an authority on sex, I just know that a bit of pain from a larger dick is not a big deal. Girls know what they want, and when they don't want something they will stop it.

>Girls know what they want, and when they dont want something they will stop it
You were doing so well up until this point. Girls dont know what they want. They will tell you whatever you want to hear in the hopes you dont get mad and slit their throats in their sleep

>They will tell you whatever you want to hear in the hopes you dont get mad and slit their throats in their sleep
This. Or they will tell you what you want to hear because they are lonely and want your affection. It's not because the sex is good.

Yeah it feels good I guess but I prefer a wet mouth

>They will tell you whatever you want to hear in the hopes you dont get mad and slit their throats in their sleep

I don't even know how you would come up with this. You may need some help if these are the things you think about and believe. Maybe ease up on scary movies and tv shows. I'm not trying to insult you by saying that.

>they will tell you what you want to hear because they are lonely and want your affection. It's not because the sex is good.

I can agree that this would be possible, however they always demand more sex which leads me to believe I haven't encountered that yet. And these are beautiful girls. They have no trouble attracting guys and making friends. They certainly don't come off as lonely types.

But if a lot of you believe I am wrong then just give OP your advice. He obviously came here to listen to different opinions. Mine is just one of many. I think the thread has been sufficiently derailed by now.

>I dont even know how you would come up with this
Ummm, hmmm...idk, maybe by the legions of men who are possessive and freak out on girls over the smallest of things. Girls have every right to be wary of any and all men, even if they have big penises and are good at sex. That doesnt discount that they can be fucked in the head

Judging by how you are reacting with just two anons disagreeing with you I wouldnt put it past you to murder a girl for leaving you on read

Attached: C19B426A-F9C2-4E6B-9345-015DE0F86B6F.jpg (1487x1980, 262K)

>Judging by how you are reacting with just two anons disagreeing with you

And how was that? I took the time to respond and elaborate, and I don't see where I said anything to indicate I overreacted or am emotionally distraught. I could have simply left the thread altogether without even saying anything.

>I wouldnt put it past you to murder a girl for leaving you on read

There is much I can write, however I will simply say you are expressing a "robot thought". I am a normal, healthy, successful guy. If someone indicated their disinterest in me I would simply move on. I am living my life and there are a lot of people to meet and there is much to see and do. Any normie or non-robot would understand what I am talking about. Just because you think and rationalize a certain way doesn't mean that others do the same.

Yo dude I have that blanket good taste brah

I'm pretty sure her lips went from this (|) to this Q
nice one buddy give em roasties hell

Fuck off normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! FUCK

Attached: 1550114722917.png (640x853, 932K)

Mine is actually a cover, I have a nice winney the pooh blanket instead but thank you

>her lips went from this (|) to this Q

Breh

Attached: 1548425554420.jpg (400x386, 34K)

>this thread
i have a 4 inch erect dick

Attached: 1473209092702.png (524x601, 243K)

>I could have simply left the thread altogether without even saying anything
Which would be a mature and confident thing to do. Many men lack this type of confidence to simply remove themselves from a situation. You, like many others, are writing lengthy responses to convince yourself and others that you are superior to anyone disagreeing with you. I am very certain that you are a narcissist

>If someone indicated their disinterest in me I would simply move on
Then why dont you do that? Simply close this thread and go live your life. Instead, here you are typing novels to me and painting me to be a robot, someone inferior to you. Im not a robot. Im a tourist on this board like you. I have a nice job, my own place, my own hobbies that give me pleasure and purpose, and Ive probably fucked as many if not more girls than you

But no, since I disagree with you I must be an inferior male. Kek. This is your brain on narcissism

Attached: A455E6CC-C63D-479A-ABFF-6D8BECDE49FD.gif (300x400, 83K)

>I am a normal, healthy, successful guy.
>Any normie or non-robot would understand what I am talking about.

>Im not a robot. Im a tourist on this board like you. I have a nice job, my own place, my own hobbies that give me pleasure and purpose, and Ive probably fucked as many if not more girls than you

How's about you both get the fuck out?

Attached: 1878738974113.jpg (227x222, 6K)

Believe what you wish. It's my off time and I'm on Jow Forums funposting. I can hang around or post whatever I want. If you want to analyze my comments and pass judgment then go ahead. It doesn't matter.

>If you want to analyze my comments and pass judgment then go ahead
Notice, all, how the narcissist drops all his arguments and hardy convictions when he has lost.

>it doesnt matter
Then why put so much effort into your previous posts if this was just for fun? Ah, whatever. You cant admit that I was right and you were wrong so you will just return to a position of apathy. I get it, its safe and comfy, but its very similar to
>hurr durr I was just pretending to be retarded

Attached: 315D09FC-8192-430D-864E-579A02F91354.gif (240x208, 516K)

It happens sometimes when I fuck my gf. If you got a big dick, then they'll bleed a tiny bit once in a while. It's nothing to be worried about.

Just get them nice and wet, and move slow at first when you put it in her pussy. Then when it gets used to your dick, go to town.

Attached: 17.jpg (1280x1810, 424K)

Anyone else think about how juicy this looks and want to put it in their mouths?

Well it's mine so where you at tho

It's not about any of that. I originally came to the thread because of OP's comments, and I replied to all those who were attempting to comment on same and stick with that topic. You are only here to comment on me personally, and that's why I keep it short. You may continue to laugh, berate me, or whatever you wish. I encourage you to enjoy yourself. That is part of what Jow Forums is about. This is my last reply to you.

>This fucking thread

What has Jow Forums become

>It happens sometimes when I fuck my gf. If you got a big dick, then they'll bleed a tiny bit once in a while. It's nothing to be worried about.
>Just get them nice and wet, and move slow at first when you put it in her pussy. Then when it gets used to your dick, go to town.

Exactly!

>tfw I have a big dick and I'm tall
>but I'm 23 and have zero experience with women because I dropped out of high school from bullying/depression plus I'm unemployed

Attached: 1493828442453.jpg (950x720, 406K)

>Its not about any of that
It is. Reread the thread. I disagreed with your point, totally on topic, another user backed me up, you got angry and claimed our opinions were outlandish, then when you couldnt continue the argument you claimed it was all in jest and that we were robots who couldnt understand your point of view. I pointed out that you simply assumed I was inferior when I am a lot like you, wherein you now take up a position of victimization as if this is somehow an attack on you. Shameful

>This is my last reply to you
Classic

Attached: 10A4CCCA-52C4-49C3-B331-1DE67E157BCF.jpg (508x500, 36K)

If you're not fat or ugly just get your shit together and you'll be wading through pussy in no time.

192cm 104kg
so lose 20kg first?

are u asian robot