I just noticed an outbreak of pimples in my groin area (see pic). i had sex with a stranger like 5 days ago...

i just noticed an outbreak of pimples in my groin area (see pic). i had sex with a stranger like 5 days ago, could this be herpes related?
more info:
-i wore a condom
-there are no pimples anywhere on my actual dick and balls, just in the area shown in my pic
-i went for a long sweaty hike yesterday, maybe that's the culprit?
anyway, i couldn't find a "health" board, so if this thread doesn't belong here, my bad.

Attached: wat.jpg (412x256, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/154912.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I would be worried more about the missing dick

Did u also get a blowjob? (i assume without a condom)

did you not wear a belt on the hike and do your pants run large

bj without condom, yes.

Full blown AIDS ur fked

i wore a belt, but that's because i was wearing a larger pair of jeans (more loose than what i usually wear).

ok so, calm down.

1. It takes up to 6 months for herpes to actually show (if it ever does, 1/5 americans has herpes and about 1/2 of those will never show symptoms).

2. Ingrown hairs/pimples/rashes in that area are very common.

3. if you're actually concerned go to your local health clinic and get a goddamn STD test, super easy and they use a sliding scale for payment or are free.

4. Ignore these fear mongering troglodytes bro, keep practicing safe sex and you'll be fine.

Welcome to the herps club

i get that sometimes when i wear pants that run large - the pants rub up and down on that area and it turns into a weird rash

but honestly you probably have aids sorry

underrated

fpbp

It's probably rash from hiking. If uncertain, go to a doc

could be herpes, or even clap

o fuk :(
yay thanks :) i can sleep now

That's where your lymph nodes are bro. Get that shit checked out fucking pronto!

>could be an infection
>or cancer
>or both

Could be nothing, but if you're paranoid, would recommend going in for a checkup

Attached: Lymphatic System_01_0.png (681x771, 141K)

Almost impossible its herpes. That usually takes a lot longer than 5 days to just sprout up like that, and I've never heard of it being that high on the groin. Also herpes doesnt reslly look and feel like a zit at all. You probably just had a breakout, shower and scrub. If it keeps up see a doctor.

do you shave? when i shave my groin i often get ingrown hairs and irritated follicles which can turn into pimples.

explosive dick syndrome, shouldnt had fucked some randomXDD whore op

Just get it checked out. I was completely and utterly convinced I had herpes two summers ago, based on self-diagnosis via Google Images. Finally got it checked and I just needed to change my soap.

Getting checked will either give you peace of mind or give you more information for treatment/management, if you have something.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 801K)

were you wearing some kind of belt or strap that you don't normally wear?
i'm alergic to the metal in most belt buckles, if it rides up above my pants and touches my skin for an extended amount of time, i get hives in the spot you posted

Shingles

Could be from the condom. make sure you wash all that lube off from your penis region.

Go to a doctor, get a screening for STDs and see if ur fucked user, std screenings are cheap and widely available

Yup. medicalnewstoday.com/articles/154912.php