He thinks lifting outweighs facial importance

>He thinks lifting outweighs facial importance.

Attached: BiTVRFwCMAEcGqN.jpg (466x587, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/28466163
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

post face with timestamp

nobody thinks that you dumb discord tranny. now hurry up and become another statistic

Most Americans are fat so lifting & diet does improve face

Ugly nihilistic incels do
watch this vimeo.com/28466163

Attached: This is who tells you its all about the face.png (770x525, 382K)

To me it made me tolerable. I’m 6’2” and used to be skinny as a skelly and my face in general is prob a 4 to a 6 out of 10 at best. No looks ever not even a single sign of interest from a girl.

Then I lifted and now occasionally get mired even though I’m an ugly fuck. At least now I’m ugly with a decent body.

gee, you are right. Let's just all sit on our fat asses and become lazy assholes. Great thread OP

If you are above the age of 18 no girl will have sex with you because of your body, if your goal is just women lifting won't help

nobody cares about your incel nonsense tranny boy

I lift for my myself and only need my waifu.
She loves me just the way I am, you coping fags

Attached: 1557840367417.jpg (960x750, 55K)

You have to have a disfigured face to be unattractive and fit.

Better to be ugly and fit than to be an ugly fatass or ugly pencilneck.
So which are you, OP, an ugly fatass or an ugly pencilneck?

Attached: crab in bucket.jpg (542x499, 84K)

Not necessarily sit on your ass just don't have unrealistic expectations. For your sake

Especially much lookism activity on Jow Forums today. Is there a raid or something else special going on?

>projecting
Lets see what you look like, mr """untrained chad"""
Dont forget the timestamp

This. I was 190lbs skinny fat when starting. I’m only down to 180lbs but my face already looks significantly better. My double chin is disappearing and my jawbone structure is becoming more visible. Fucking you OP, you are just lazy and looking for an excuse.

Like even if it were true for 99.9% of women, if you approached 10 women a day, you could still get laid 3 times a year.

I'm 5'5 and ugly and a dyel but I still can get laid every month or so. Sure it's more work than if I were tall but what am I gonna do? Quit? Plus lifting is fun.

post face with timestamp

after body with stamp afterwards
and after that just the stamp again for confirmation

posted my face several times here before. I mog the piss out of just about everyone here.

Post face uggo

The current zeitgeist of Jow Forums is that face comes before all. Everyone knows that

Attached: 1533645325389.jpg (549x425, 59K)

>number of posters hasn't changed
Imagine hating yourself so much you try to drag others down with you
Lets see what you look like

the hair is trash in both pics

nice cope handsome,

imagine looking like a sexy man and not being strong lmao, or at least never seeing your potential to a point

isnt that what "thots" do