If I continue to avoid and ignore all my problems, they'll eventually go away, right?

If I continue to avoid and ignore all my problems, they'll eventually go away, right?

Attached: 40529F5D-9ECF-4F83-A487-B4EC9A8ADE0F.jpg (2422x1500, 162K)

technically correct since you will die some day

There's nothing I can do anymore but just drown in escapism. There's no fixing the mess I'm in. I wasted too much time doing nothing, so now all the little problems are insurmountable.

If you can't fix your problems yourself, don't be afraid to have someone help you. Some people are cruel and some are kind but everyone has someone that cares about them.

Attached: emanon-vagabunda-key.jpg (709x447, 60K)

Don't worry, most problems are self inflicted and doing nothing prevents you from making more. Nice digits btw

they won't, it will just create a mountain rather than a molehill when you do decide to climb them.

Just start with the smallest problem you have, or take any particular problem and break it down into the smallest piece you can and start there. It can be fun to work your way up

I don't think it's just the problems, though. I'm scared of responsibilities, I'm scared of commitments. I'm afraid of myself and I'm convinced I have no worth. If I had it my way I would stop time just to lay in bed and sleep for eternity and never have to feel worried about anything.

With those digits, user, they very well could.

May we all get to live truly carefree sometime soon.

If I had one wish it would be for some society shattering apocalypse to happen so I wouldn't have to worry anymore.

Nah. They never go away. Jumping in the pool today will always be cold as jumping in the pool tomorrow as it'll be jumping in the pool next week at 7 am.
Anyway, people grow up through their wounds. That's what drives them to greatness, proving themselves wrong.

that's a sad way to look at it all. I really don't like change but things still change every day. everyone is different but for me a routine with some hours at a low stress job can give me a positive change. it could be something to help me live a less boring life.

Realize that problems are in your head. All things are. Think for yourself. Do what you think is right. Enact your solution. You are the only one able to do so. It's blue pilled, but you are the only one responsible for your own problems. It may seem simplistic, but even I cannot solve all of my problems, I have them, but I try not to let them control me. It's who we are, to live in chaos and uncertainty. I have faith in you user, I am out here in the world just like you, as normie as it sounds, we all suffer, we all create problems and we all fall into problems that we create for ourselves. I recognize it. I drink. That's my solution for now, but I know I owe it mostly to myself to start being who I really am. Which I may already be doing. Stay in peace user and carry on. Ignore normies, live YOUR life.

Attached: 1539735431513.png (464x674, 344K)

I am poser above, Know that all problems are beyond you, that you will of course deal with them even if you dont really. Saying you do will immediately make you stronger. You are a living god user, never give up, never accept defeat, always know you are resiliant and your life WILL lead you to where you need to be. Safe Journeys once again. Good luck in life, have FAITH in YOURSELF.

>everyone has someone that cares about them.
FUCK OFF YOU LYING CUNT FUCK

Attached: 1542194066542.jpg (595x585, 283K)

The sooner you die, the sooner your problems will go away.

Attached: painless fast suicide.jpg (1239x795, 378K)

As sad as the truth is, you need to care for yourself first. I cry every night I think about how long I have neglected myself. I remember the first girl that ever called me a mean person.... I hurt like you user, I wish I could help you and CAN, what do you NEED? Live life.

Attached: 1530391922520.png (602x720, 593K)

What if I don't want to do anything, just sleep or lay down without moving. I have no desire to be harmed or offend so I want to just do nothing.

Life will be suffering. That's literally all I want to do. But you need money...I got lucky working a job with a cool boss and I can slack. You have to deal with people no matter what I am sorry. Suffering with the hope of success based off your OWN MERIT, or die based on YOUR OWN MERIT. It's harsh, but death isn't worth it if you truly feel that you cannot handle being homeless or drug addicted or heartbroken or bullied, or mentally ill. You will feel your soul push you somewhere and if suicide is it then...by all means. Have fun with that. That's why I say God can take me if there is one. Good luck.

Attached: 1531365107385.png (797x772, 478K)

I meant to put unless in there. You'll know where. Please don't give up hope, I will give some sympathy points because I hate seeing people die for no reason really. Yes suffering is a reason, but I personally would want to live and troll others for as long as possible in the living life. Because fuck them, so many people have thrown me aside, I can honestly say fuck them, they left us all behind.

Attached: 01313_1rC8Karrfq7_1200x900.jpg (675x900, 64K)

Okay user. I'm going to bed, and maybe I'll try to fix somethig tomorrow.

Attached: 59BA0D01-FFF5-4ADE-A489-498E6FCFE3B7.jpg (608x464, 31K)

How you gonna avoid yourself bitch?