How are you holding up, user?

How are you holding up, user?

Attached: male-client-therapist-right-time-feature_1320W_JR-1.png (1320x881, 358K)

I at a work conference and the hotel gym sucks and I miss my gf

Badly most women don't want me after getting to know me. Casual sex is fun but damn is it empty.

Debt is killing me

Work sucks

Friends are moving forward in life while I'm standing still

First time posting in one of these but today fucking sucks. Want to improve my social gains but too autisitc to go out

Attached: 1437143478113.jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

>Badly most women don't want me after getting to know me
Why is that, user?

Do you have any friends or co workers? Its Saturday call them now!

I'm well. I'm a little annoyed at my mom because she pressured me into going to the beach for a "vacation". But I still have to work remotely while I'm there. Effectively, I'm going to work somewhere out of my element and fucking with my daily work routine to make my mom feel like I'm participating in some vacation that I won't actually be apart of.

It'll be okay though.

How are you user?

Shits fucked but still going through. Started doing whim hoff method yesterday and took a cold shower which fucked me up good. Didnt last long under the cold water.
Only the two of you are going on the vacation? If so treat her with one nice dinner and explain her how busy you are so you wont be able to participate more than that.

I'm a fun person to be around but them my self destructive habits kick in and they see my stupidity and the dumb things

Totally relatable

I hope you dont do any of that at the expense of others. Acknowledgment is the first step and hardest step towards bettering yourself.

I could never go to a male therapist. For me, it's talking to women about my issues. What does that mean?

You have daddy issues

>I miss my gf
Anons... Someone need to tell him the truth

Attached: 1553302554453.png (516x440, 157K)

Deep down you want a mummy who can take care of you in bad times. Or if you are a girl

Its Saturday night and shes out there partying with a group of friends while user posts on Jow Forums

Attached: 1402031228198.jpg (473x480, 57K)

I reconnected with my ex gf after a few years and im still in love with her and vice versa, but shes moving to another country in a few days and i dont know what the fuck im going to do bros

Attached: ed.jpg (768x522, 42K)

I went to a bar last night. Was talking and dancing with a hot girl but the bouncer kicked me out for being drunk before I could try and get her to come back to my place or to even just get her number.

I miss my girlfriend, apparently she met a new guy I know I have to be over it but it hurts desu.

>6'1
>model looking face
>started lifting at 18 because I thought it will fix autism
>2 years later
>still khv

I also have an annoying roastie coworker fighting all the time but the thing that drives me nuts is whenever I'm being flirty to other women since it's my job (barman) she tells me to not bother and I don't have a chance.
Yesterday tho he had a quick convo and she was rubbing my back and arms while talking.
idk what to do, shes been with a lot of men, has a DYEL bf and I don't think shes into me she was probably just being nice.

Dad died in my arms a few months back, went back to school as a distraction finished didnt know what to do next. started working out at home joined the army cuz I new if I didnt do something I would stall out and say fuck it. No real goals or dreams just not ready to quit yet for some reason I cant really figure.

it's 3 pm and she's at her mom's farm meeting the new dog

No I never would and it's just a case of me lowering my guard then doing something stupid.

I'm working on it

Had a fight with my brother over his drug habit. I can't reason with that fucking little asswipe. I just want him to be alright and have a healthy life

Got rejected hard by a classmate I've been sprung on for a while. Felt real bad but we're still cool, and the program is almost over so I'm at least glad I tried. Have a new FWB setup with an ex from a loooong time ago. Really happy to be having sex again and a qt to talk to every day, but we both can tell we are catching feels for each other quick so this might just blow up eventually. I would re-gf her but she has two kids now and is still going through a divorce. That is too much for a 28 year old boomer who's almost finished with nursing school. My wife's son and such.
Still DYEL but in the best shape I've ever been in my life and I have you bros to thank for inspiring me to lift after a really bad breakup. I just still drink a lot so my body fat is a lot higher than I would like.
Been having mood swings a lot lately, usually alcohol related. Gotta get my shit sorted, but overall things are okay. If things go well I'll be a nurse making money in less than six months.

Attached: 1561061738498.gif (500x300, 489K)

Stop stalking her social media you creep

I've fallen in love with a married woman at work.....

You can take with force but you can rarely give with it user. Be more subtle and caring about it let him realize alone how fucked up he is.

>Been having mood swings a lot lately, usually alcohol related
> I just still drink a lot so my body fat is a lot higher than I would like
Several times you mention how much of a problem alcohol is for you. You know what to do.

Yeah probably, I hate having an anxious attachment style. My parents were very hot and cold with me. They had a bunch of other kids to deal with. Also my twin brother is retarded and needed a ton of attention, causing me to act out all the time. Now I constantly think people will leave me, and I feel a huge amount of pressure to fix all relationship issues while also feeling resentful of the needs of others and deep shame at myself for being resentful. Don't know how to let go of it all and just chill out. I am by all appearances a successful dude (Jow Forums, high status job, lots of hobbies) but I feel like a failure and a loser and a fraud. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: 1473639283351.jpg (704x720, 51K)

I'm so alone.
>no friends
>no gf, never had one
>never could speak openly to parents or siblings

I wish I had someone I could talk to seriously. I've never had anyone like that in my life.
Is it time to find a therapist?

I'm not

I don't know how much longer I can go without at least some romantic interaction in my life

I'll probably end up driving my car off a bridge or something soon

But the lifting is going well enough

Ayy thanks mate I am going to a club now with one of my friends

she's my gf. She's been snapping me pics of the dog all day

>Now I constantly think people will leave me
Life sucks friends come and go. Find yourself a cute girl but dont rush things and dont make plans from the start how you are going to settle down. Try meditation.

That's why we have to hold each other, user

Go ahead. Hug your computer screen

Therapy can be great. Just dont accept any drugs they might prescribe you and do not get overly attached to your therapist. Workplace can be a great place to find a friend.
Put a baby inside her!
Have fun and dont forget about condoms

I'm so fucking lonely and horny it's not humane for anybody to be put through this kind of torture.

Do you have someone you can call and hang out this lovely evening?

Depressed as fuck, see no point in anything. Social anxiety is ruining me, despite the fact I can still go out and do things. I just wish I could talk to a girl and not drop spaghetti everywhere and at least be interesting enough.

It's all males and I'm 0 on the kinsley scale.

I WANT FUCKING EVERYONE DEAD, FROM YOUNG TO OLD

Attached: 1560080751456.jpg (1024x622, 152K)

I'm 30 years old and my life is over.

I'm sitting on rehobeth beach hungover but I skipped the last few days at the gym so don't feel very Jow Forums. Also ate a hamburger that is raping my stomach and butthole.
>doing so-so

Atleast you have somebody to hang with

Shit was fucked up, then I talked to my sister. She's always got my back, so I'm ok now.

currently in thailand in my hotel room chillin
i have the option to go out and pick up easy pussy but im too tired for that

You could kill yourself. Much more realistically achievable and essentially the same endgame as far as you are concerned.

I graduated high school 3 weeks ago. Everyone is missing their time in high school with all their friends and they’re spending the summer doing stuff with them. The thing is, I started lifting April because I didn’t really have any and wanted to help my social inadequacies in some way. I’ve made good progress in gains but I’m still so far away from the finish line. I’m still depressed since I’m still seeing all the people in my class partying, going on vacation with their friends, going out to eat with them and so on while I’m doing none of that.
I just want to move into my college dorm and get a fresh start already. I’m so tired of being friendless for 18 years.

Attached: E7B8CDDA-40DE-41CF-BCB7-A0C8828CB05A.jpg (540x651, 64K)

aahahahahahahhaaah I have no friends ahahah ahahahahahahah every girl ghosts me ahahahahahahah I’m gonna die alone

>Got rid of my vicious circle of self hatred by watchin anime and going to the gym!
>Feel better mentally and phisically.
We're all gonna make it anons!!

Attached: zyzzjotaro.png (499x562, 264K)

Call your best bros and go out! Try to strike a convo with some cutie you fancy.
Talk to girls and drop all of your spaghetti. Roll on the floor and yell infront of them. Thats how youll overcome your anxiety.

haha same haha

IF IT DOESN'T MATTER, THEN WHY I CAN'T BRING A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH MYSELF? GAMES ARE ONLY FUN IF A LOT OF PEOOOOPLE PARTICIPATE IN THEM, DON'T YOU THINK??,

Dont say that! Unironically 30s is the new 20s. Dont dwell on numbers because at 40 you will lament how you miss the good old 30s days. Live more for the moment

I'm struggling in every aspect of life (physically, emotionally, mentally, socially, financially) and it's all my fault because I'm lazy and dumb.

I got off my antipsychotics to lose weight, so far it’s working. I also quit smoking. I just want to be fit again like when I was 18 and attract qts.

Can only fuck women....and other people who I will never have anything close to a relationship with beyond fair weather friendship with.

Which lead to me taking out my sexual needs on women lesbians and occasionally members of the rainbow flag brigade that I otherwise would not actually interact with.

If there is any any hope of a relationship or close friendship with a woman there...then I'll just fuck it up and go full autistic turtle dick.

Women I don't really care about I'll fuck and dump, espescially if they are catching feels, lesbians I grudge fuck into the ground one was particularly crazy for me, reverse traps I do really really dirty and they are surprisingly okay with being treated like whores. Other things that beg for sex. I'm not proud of it but I've been the mythical straight top that the trannies and queers have sought after.
I felt dirty and like I sholdn't have done it but.....
Anyway.

I think I'm a ho.

I want to go out in hopes of getting laid but my friends are too introverted to be convinced. Sometimes they go but mostly we just stay in and play smash bros. I want a qt gf bros

Attached: 1531526562170.jpg (1431x899, 452K)

> boss at work is a qt who pretty much everyone likes because she is nice and funny
>gets burned out because she is really hardworking and since she is very nice, people are constantly bothering her about everything and basically taking advantage of her wanting to always be helpful
>always tell her that she should be more like our old boss who she replaced who people would pretty much not bother and actually kind of avoided her a lot because she was kinda mean and made herself not very accessible to people, and all she says is how she doesn't want to be like her (she knew her, promoted from within)

I know how pathetic this is, and generally I’m an emotionless always angry autistic incel, but it makes me feel bad because I like her and it sucks to see her get run down and burned out like this when it’s basically from her own doing and seemingly being unwilling to change to help herself. I also knew this would happen right when she was promoted, that she’s too nice to be a boss. She is really great at the job but part of that includes her getting burnt to a crisp like this. Wish I could just have a real conversation with her and tell her how it doesn’t have to be like this.

>I’m still depressed since I’m still seeing all the people in my class partying, going on vacation with their friends, going out to eat with them and so on while I’m doing none of that.
If you had absolutely noone during your HS times collage will be indeed a good fresh start! I would recommend you getting off social media and stop comparing yourself to others about how much fun you have.

Just fuck her already homo

user, i.. you just know...

>Wish I could just have a real conversation with her and tell her how it doesn’t have to be like this.
Invite her out and subtly start the conversation. Do not be very blunt.

that amazing grace
sort of passed you by
you wake up every day
and you start to cry
you wanna die
but you just cant quit
let me break it on down
its the fucked up shit

>Had a dream I was in Halo 2 as the Arbiter (been playing a lot of MCC with frens lately)
>Killing brutes
>Suddenly an elite female is there, is my gf
>She purrs like a cat, I hug her and cuddle next to her
>Feels so good, haven't felt that happy since my last relationship ended 7 months ago

I need a gf for cuddling so fucking bad boys

Just get your bros to suck you off dude.

>antipsychotics
How bad is it user?

It only gets better.

Attached: kaosuhug3.jpg (788x704, 52K)

that's sweet man. good luck with her and hope it lasts

shoot up the workplace. save her.

KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM KILL THEM IHATE HTEM I HATE PEOPLKE I HATE WOMEN I KILL IKI LKMILL KILL TOMRORWO IKIL LKILKL I FUCKIGN MURDER

>5'4
No amount of lifting will ever lift me out of this cursed hole

Calm down young man! Tomorrow you are going to wake up and take a nice long walk in the park!

nigga...

Attached: 1560696204302.jpg (640x625, 180K)

Meh. Smashing old prs, getting a few miles and quit drinking. Still feel empty even though I'm also making other life gains and I'm not sure how to fix it. I guess I'm still trying to get over the break up

delete social media, bro. it gets easier if you just embrace the journey into the unknown existence. we're all gonna make it.

The weight gain or my mental illness? I was going through a psychosis and gained 40 pounds over the course of 3 years of being medicated. But I’m in a much better place now.

HOW AM I SUPPOPSED RF TO FLY IWTHOUT WINGS??, ISEE PEOPEL SWIMMING TO ILSANDS AND I AM STUCKKKKK,,, SAD

Can antidepressants actually help? I'm tired of being down all the time, I'm just skeptical about the side effects. Not sure I could handle being even more down.

>Girl broke up 8 months ago
>We were together for 3 years, lived together for half a year
>Had an argument, told me to pack my shit and go
>Had a dog together, haven't seen him since
>Been going to the gym and working out 4 times a week strict since then
>Turned my dad bod into Adonis mode
>Haven't had sex since then

Other than that, life is actually much better. Less stress, got some nice hobbies and got a job while studying part time. I just feel a bit lonely sometimes and if I see a dog I get reminded of the one we had together and try not to break down.

Attached: aborted.png (296x300, 157K)

I have a girlfriend, a job i love, and i'm working on my bachelor's degree. i'm angry and anxious all the time due to clinical depression and anxiety. i'm also doing nofap and quitting weed so that could be another reason, plus gf has been a bitch lately.

there is a slight chance of them working. but personally i've been on a bunch and they all fucked me and made me legit schizo.

>HOW AM I SUPPOPSED RF TO FLY IWTHOUT WINGS
We make due with what we have, user. Some fly others crawl whats important is we all get to the end.
>I'm tired of being down all the time
SSRIs will fuck you up really bad. Do some introspection about what you are missing in live and build towards that.

>boo hoo i have everything and im sad woe is me

How did you survive? I'm 2 and a half months in after she broke up with me, also together nearly 3 years. I'm constantly hitting the gym but other then that I'm stuck in my head.

mhm

Attached: 6867876.jpg (600x659, 82K)

Weed is bad. Build upon what you already have. Try to excel more in your work and put a baby inside your gf thatll make her calm down!

fuck bros i'm gonna die alone and this dog gets to smell prime aryan ass. gonna go deadlift.

Attached: 1530658040146.jpg (788x960, 62K)

Get a good loyal boi for starters.

welcome to Jow Forums

Yet another night of fucking my own hand in front of the computer before passing out on my bed alone at 4am haha

Damn that girls got some cake. Her ass has to be huge to be that percky laying flat like that.

Go to bed earlier, for a start. Having a boomer sleep schedule (10 PM - 7 AM) has unironically helped me a lot mentally

im way too ugly and autistic to ever have a chance with any woman let alone her

God doesn't exist you fucking idiot.

Unironically, the only thing that you can do is muscle through it man. The first three months suck the most but after you can get to cope better. Also, what helped for me was to realize that she doesn't given a shit about me anymore, women cope better from break ups then men so you should try to do the same. Just focus all your emotions on your gains.

Will definitely do that once I have the opportunity, also registrate him under my name so no bitch (pun intended) can take him away.

Yes he does

yes He does

>another beautiful weekend
>have no friends/gf/anyone to do anything with
>only option of what to do outside is to bicycle around aimlessly the town doing nothing besides just leaving the house

worst par is im 27 years old. i know how much it sucks staying in my room and if i stay cooped up inside all day i literally get a headache/dizzy and fall asleep in my chair at like 3 PM, but living in an area so full of outdoor activities to do (bay area california) and not doing anything besides aimlessly being outside makes me feel even worse about my horrible life.