Would you rather be mogged by gigachad or fabio?

Attached: Sleek n tears.jpg (1274x759, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghDDdQxgXRw
youtube.com/watch?v=N3CDDu4AYSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd rather not be mogged at all.
>men mogging their own way

Fabio was such a chad that they put him on romance novel covers. Millions of women all over the world have masturbated to Fabio. Nobody but the woman who photoshops him likes gigachad.

Attached: 9356dc054b9564f3973db87afec8511e.jpg (305x500, 43K)

Fabio doesn't get enough respect. Should be the model all Chads hope to live up to some day. No dude has been schlicked to more. When there is an industry that is built off fantasy pictures and stories of you then you can call yourself a Chad

Fabio IS giga chad.

Reminder that based Fabio is /ourguy/ and openly supports Trump. Gigachad incarnate.

Fabio is a real person... so I'd rather be mogged by gigachad

he looks like al bundy now.

Attached: Fabio-guns-1.jpg (661x496, 142K)

Fabio once took a goose to the face on a roller coaster and his looks were so diamond the goose disintegrated. What's funny is, I didn't make that up

Why does everyone find him attractive when blonde is an AWFUL hair colour for men?

>botox Induced facial paralysis made his smile smaller
Bad feel

He’s a woman’s man, not a man’s man. Jow Forums wouldn’t know because we’re all gay men

fabio mogs gigachad

Cope harder

Fabio existencemogs the shit out of gigachad

he facemogs him too. gigachad looks like caricature, fabio does too but in good way

How to mog Fabio

youtube.com/watch?v=ghDDdQxgXRw

Not to mention that Fabio is actually real, whereas gigachad was just some womans photoshop skills

Attached: DtnbsEsWkAIVaLI.jpg (700x424, 41K)

Wait, Fabio is a real guy? I had no idea.

Gigachad looks like shit and only gay fetishists and wierd incels would like him because he checks all their "scientific" boxes for what is supposed to be handsome.

not really a choice because they both mog me in all the areas

Attached: 1560027559709.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

Women like pretty boys. The long blonde hair gives him the pretty element to further enhance him having an excellent physique and strong jawline, making him the total package for female fantasy.

Gigachad

Attached: 220px-Shawn_Michaels_WM24_shot.jpg (220x419, 30K)

Fabio mogs gigachad, fabiomode is the most unachievable of all modes

>HBK
Maybe not so much nowadays, because time makes fools of us all (and the lazy eye isn't helping, although apparently that was due to a bad bump that just got worse over time), but definitely in his prime, and even for a while after his prime, he was DEFINITELY a gigachad. After all, dude was fucking Sunny back when she was the hottest woman in wrestling. Before all the drugs and Candido's death got to her.

Attached: 56780-1508168521-800.jpg (700x400, 44K)

gigachad is a photoshop project and doesn't exist, and I already look like a twink version of fabio, long blonde hair and all.

You get it. Dude has always been my body goal

Attached: images (1).jpg (171x295, 8K)

Not a bad body goal to have. Big enough to impress, and lean enough for women to find attractive, but not so far with either that it's ridiculous to maintain. Not to mention it was literally his gimmick that all the women wanted to fuck him, so he had to look the part. He had that Playgirl spread, but I'm pretty sure more gay dudes read Playgirl than straight women.

Fabio is gross, I can at least accept Gigachad's dominance.

he liked to suck and fuck vince mcmahon too

this kind is more based desu

Attached: 9dee643238f87c80624c9125cc9c1c4a.jpg (2412x3048, 583K)

I'll take that excuse to post this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3CDDu4AYSg

Still funny after all these years.

how come he never married and had kids?