Gut Health General

What can we do to improve our gut and reduce inflammation?

>clean diet; no refined carbs, sugar and alcohol
>no coffee?
>probiotic foods such as kefir, kombucha, sauerkraut, etc.?
>reduce fruits and veggies?
>try out the carnivore diet?

I'm in very good shape right now, but my gut remains an issue. My stool is pretty bad, on average I have to go 3-4 times a day. So I feel that fixing my gut would drive my physique and well being to ever more perfection.

Attached: gut-health-gastrointestinal-tract.jpg (1024x682, 267K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qoVt__-fuNw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your semen has a bunch of probiotics in it to help it survive outside the testes

the only thing you can do is to manage stress levels, your diet and things don't matter

>your diet and things don't matter
Worst advice

The only probiotic I consume is high meat. It's called high meat because it makes you feel high and good when you eat it. It's literally rotten meat full of bacteria and it's the most powerful and natural probiotic there is. Vid related.

youtu.be/qoVt__-fuNw

gut curls 4×10 at the end of every sesh BUT before you do abs!

In general I think starches are a cause of a lot of issues. I did low starch + a cup of minced up clove of garlic in hot water for a few days and it helped immensily with digestion.. I now eat well cooked rice and potatoes without any problems

That's why gays are so high test?

>no carbs
Do people really believe this shit?

There's solid theory supporting humans once could have been carrion feeders. But it's still high risk afaik. Sverige was taken to the hospital before too.
Also that guy is sick as fuck haha, he fantasizes about eating human flesh constantly.
And to be honest with ya, he looks pretty low T

Yes, they also have higher levels of estrogen which balances out

>But it's still high risk
Nope. You only have to be concerned with high meat that was made in anaerobic environments (which is how botulism thrives.) As long as it's exposed to air frequently, you shouldn't have a problem. I've personally been eating high meat for about 2 years now and I've never had a problem with it.

>Sverige was taken to the hospital before too.
Not for high meat. If I recall correctly it was because he ate some raw chicken that was factory farmed (which is obviously shit for you.)

>Also that guy is sick as fuck haha, he fantasizes about eating human flesh constantly.
And to be honest with ya, he looks pretty low T
Yeah he does say some pretty dumb shit but he has some ok health advice. Milkjar also eats high meat and he's a bit more sane than sv3rige.

Consider using a probiotic. A well researched and proven strain is Acidophillus. Eat alot of veggies and fruits as they make probiotics in your gut.

Yeah, thinking the same. Or maybe I'm gluten intolerant or I have celiac disease. Studies actually showed that Northern Europeans are more prone to having celiac disease

You're a weak minded simp. Eat raw meat, raw milk and cheese and you will be strong like bull, pussy.

Buy Gastrus.

>clean diet; no refined carbs, sugar and alcohol
>reduce fruits and veggies
The biggest promoters of gut dysfunction, inflammation and dysbiosis are saturated fat and red meat. This OP is actually fantastically stupid.

God I've been nauseous all day from drinking last night. Woke up multiple times thinking i was gonna die

kefir

so you say that sugar inflamates less than butter and red meat?

Kefir. I have a glass with my breakfast every morning and my digestion has been so much better.

Pretty worried about what’s going on in my gut right now tb h. I can only assume it was the seafood fest I went to last weekend but ever since I’ve been feeling very nauseous, weak, can’t focus and no appetite. But what worries me is the last 2 days I’ve had some really bad shits and it honestly smells like pure ammonia. I’m thinking I have some sort of putrification going. How can I restore my gut bacteria? I just bought some probiotic

How much sauerkraut should I eat per day? And it should be the fermented stuff, right? Not the canned stuff?

Sure
Sugar has no negative effect at all though, it just gets absorbed

And "refined carbs" are a pointless category. Refined wheat is the biggest source of fructans in the west, which are a potent probiotic (promoting Bifidobacteria). However whole wheat is anti-inflammatory while refined wheat is neutral

>putrification
Can you stop being retarded? You probably have an enterobic virus infection or (very unlikely) a parasite. Go to a doctor if shit (lmao) does not improve in a few days.

gonna need a source

Substantiate your claims.

Gut microbiome is a meme. Fucking around with probiotics won't provide any benefit to a healthy individual (no gut infection or recent antibiotic use)

Attached: 62009173_2716419951706229_593250372168974336_n.jpg (942x960, 146K)

substantiate, please

go to the dr you have an infection

medical textbooks i read during my gastroenterology course

what if i told you they were healthy because their gut microbiome is healthy.

Attached: thats so dumb barkely.png (1219x681, 913K)

Drink this every day.

Attached: IMG_9853.jpg (3264x2448, 1.85M)

>What can we do to improve our gut and reduce inflammation?
I think it's highly individual and depends a lot on what your ancestors ate. If shoe makers need to produce multiple sizes of shoe for something as simple as a foot, what makes you think that something as complicated as digestion can be accommodated by the same diet for everyone?

To figure out what foods work for you, you should try an elimination diet. I did, and it turns out that I can barely eat anything without getting sloppy shits. In my case, it's questionable whether having well-formed turds is worth cutting out so many tasty foods, but you might find that you only need to cut out one ingredient which isn't used in many foods. God help you if you find out it's a common ingredient like wheat or onions, because then you can say goodbye to 90% of the food in the supermarket.

Attached: delicious, satisfaction.jpg (603x625, 102K)

S-o-y got word-filtered to 'onions'. Never knew there was a word filter on that.

Low FODMAP diet reduces gut irritation
But that means avoiding garlic, onions :(

Attached: d5057ff898f73e1b8ae652989e1a668b.jpg (1318x1705, 294K)

Redpill me on why I should but this and what has it done to you

Whats fodmap?

Carnivore is the ultimate low inflammatory diet bar none. Use it as an elimination diet to remove the rest of the shit in your diet. Then slowly add things back in and take note of their effects.

>or you could stay carnivore and reap the benefits all the time
>note if you have an underlying complication this may make this difficult, you'll want to deal with that issue for sure
>otherwise you will on average find it helps to alleviate a lot of problems

Heard bone broth is pretty easy on the stomach, pretty nourishing too.

Attached: bone-broth-recipe-tutorial.jpg (800x491, 41K)

I've been drinking this too lately, because I've read you steadily have to build up the bacteria in the gut

Maybe I'll try out a gluten free diet for a while to see if I feel better

Most humans did not evolve to eat wheat

Just found out dairy makes me bloated and depressed for at least a week when I eat it. All this time I thought I handled it well.

What can I put in oats instead of milk? Plain water makes it disgusting

so many memes on that bottle, I doubt it's effective

>Maybe I'll try out a gluten free diet for a while to see if I feel better
People with coeliac disease can take months to recover and only recover on an extremely strict diet. Even a bread crumb can elicit a response in some sufferers.

>I have to go 3-4 times a day
but this is actually normal and good

No it's extremely annoying and uncomfortable. You have to take a shit everywhere you go, the worst occassion are when you're out for drinks at night. Not to mention the fact that a lot of times there's still some shit stuck in the rectum

>carnivore
>Reduce inflammation
Meats are one of the highest inflammatory foods

>your diet and things don't matter
most retarded thing ive read in a while

you have cholera

Reduce fiber and eat bacteria so you already got your answer. Carnivore is too limiting and kind of cultlike with the foods they're allowed to eat or not. Good "probiotic" sources (as in it will 100% not make you sick) include kefir which is the free and the best, kumbucha or however it's spelled, then shitty sources like yogurt or sour cream. Fermented foods are your life if you don't take the raw meat pill like me.

As for fiber, even the ADA that recommends it daily for no actual reasons admits humans cannot handle more than 35g of it while simultaneously recommending 35g daily. It's junk just like added sugars.

What are you doing for it right now? I cured my anal fissures and bloating overnight with kefir.

It was bone marrow that sent him there not the rotten meat. Then they locked him up for eating raw meat because not every country is like America where you don't get locked up against your will for doing nothing wrong.

I'm not going to go full carnivore, but I'll cut out all gluten, reduce fruit consumption, increase meat consumption and consume a probiotic every day (kefir, kombucha or sauerkraut). Not planning on reducing my veggie intake.

I will also reduce my alchohol intake and cancel out beer. Maybe I'll have an occasional glass of wine or vodka

Sounds good, don't make it torture. Avoid too much fiber it really does cause gas, bloating and abdominal pain. You don't need as much greens as people say and fiber once again is not good for you. They literally cannot explain how indigestible dead matter is good for you but still recommend it. Juicing your fruits (or even veggies) would be good too.

Anyway I think the probiotic should help the most. Kefir is the best, it's free, high in high quality protein, no antinutrients and you can ferment it longer for even less sugar content.

Is kefir safe to take for lactose/dairy intolerant people?

>reduce fruit consumption
>Not planning on reducing my veggie intake
thats like the opposite of what you should do, pretty much all vegetables contain antinutrients, fruits however dont (not saying theyre 'good' for you but they dont really have any negatives unlike vegetables)

no

What's the general consensus on oats? I try to avoid grains but oats give me a lot of energy in the gym, more than any food. They're probably the only grain I eat.

I made my own sauerkraut and the first thing that I noticed is that I somehow sleep better, I don't know if it is actually related, it is easy to make and supper cheap

bamp

>but this is actually normal and good
no its not. it should be about once a day.

>sugar has no negative effects at all though.

Please read a book or at least get some form of education before posting again user.

Oats are not wheat. They are fine.

3-4 times is normal on a diet with a substanial amount of fiber, fruits, vegetables, and minimal amount of processed garbage.

it doesn't unless you have garbage genetics and don't move

I've been bloated for a week now, for no reason. I haven't changed anything in my diet. As soon as I start to even chew food, my stomach triples in size and I put on 5 lbs of water weight.

What could this be? What do I cut out?