Daily reminder that if girls would rather date a fat guy with a clean kissable mouth than a chadbody with disgusting...

Daily reminder that if girls would rather date a fat guy with a clean kissable mouth than a chadbody with disgusting yellow teeth and sewage breath.
>if you aren’t teethmaxing you aren’t even trying

Attached: DB1B6034-B0B9-4365-8D03-3DAE4726B242.jpg (390x280, 33K)

>Daily reminder that if girls would rather date a fat guy with a clean kissable mouth than a chadbody with disgusting yellow teeth and sewage breath.
>starts with "if"
>doesn't complete the conditional statement
even at this you have failed.

Attached: 1407126353768.gif (245x251, 1013K)

>implying fat people somehow have the self-discipline to take care of their teeth but not the rest of their body

Nice catch. Proof that Jow Forums is also /lit/.

OP here. Didn’t notice my typo. Too late to fix it. If this site was more like reddit I could just edit my OP lawl.

nice try boogie, you're still a disgusting fat fuck

yeah its not loser

Nurse here. Will I make it? 5’6” 187 lbs down from 200 one month ago. 1200-1509 calories a day.

This is now a /fitlit/ thread.
Anyone have a good source for digital copy of Mishima's "Sun and Steel"?

>Implying this would be an improvement
Based on this and your OP, you fucking suck and don't belong here.

Reminder that slight tint is a sign of strong teeth and there's nothing wrong with that.
Americans and their whitening fascism baffles me. Exposed bone can't be naturally white as a pearl.
Bad breath is usually fixable unless you want to be Marlboro from Final Fantasy.

should i bother with the store-bought teeth whiteners? or should i get it done by a dentist?

>brush teeth, use mouthwash and floss ever since kid
>teeth still turned out yellow
I can't never win

>My yellow teeth are normal!
Imagine being this delusional. This is why Europeans have shitty teeth.

My teeth color suck what is a good whitening strips?

>exposed bone
Only a europoor would have exposed bone in their mouth

You can fix your teeth easier than your height, hair growth or face, idiot

>tfw been dipping, drinking black coffee, and consuming energy drinks since I was 13
>12 years later and teeth are still white and beautiful
Based American genetics

Yeah those sub saharan African genes really come in handy

White strips are goat my man. Way cheaper and more effective

Nah I'm Irish and Swedish genetically, 0% African (according to 23andme)

You can fix teeth with money but a lean and naturally fit body is made of hard work.

go back

>white strips don't work (and are probably damaging)
>having a dentist do it is far more harmful and expensive
Fuck. Also not to my extent but yes, some yellow is normal, 90% of health and color outside of retarded habits like smoking are genetics, overly white bleached teeth is obviously not healthy or "natural", neither is dark yellow, brown etc.

White strips are alright. But if you have spare change, get them done at a hollywood style hygienist/dentist place.

I payed $600 for upper and lower whitening in LA. Best money I've every spent.Honestly, the whitestips are nothing compared to it. You'll come out feeling like a million dollars man

Not him but I've been considering it, how long does it even last

Is this fitlit or r

>tfw shitty teeth

How do I teethmax bros? I've heard that eating hard foods helps clean teeth, and green tea can prevent gingivitis, but doesnt it also stain? What about flossing and mouthwash?