How not to look pale?

Sun obviously. What else?

Attached: Pale man.jpg (800x1200, 94K)

That's it.

More sun?

genetics

melanotan

if you do street workout its pretty easy not to look pale.
since you are in the sun everyday pretty much.

Also fuck you to every calisthenics fag who mainly does pull ups and dips

>significantly pale
>afraid to actively tan because of significant skin cancer history in the family
shieettt

>melanotan

What about push ups and squats ?

Orange tan

Attached: laugh2.jpg (475x356, 36K)

S-sun? Or go to a tanning salon? I'm not sure what answer you could have expected.

handstand push ups and weighted back squats are not too bad I guess

>t. Can't do more than 4 reps of pull ups and dips

cant do 4 reps of a beginner exercise?
phaphahaha

Hint: I live in a rainy country

get a spray tan user

use the little sun your country gets, It's enough if you make your life revole around getting tan.

Eat your vegetables.
Eat your vegetables.
Eat your FUCKING vegetables.

>notan

Then go to a tanning salon. Theres not a wealth of options user

>tan

Eating enough food

Recently i started mainly doing harder variations of pull ups and dips like L sit/explosive pull/chin ups and explosive dips.

Canned pumpkin

Fake tan

If you're extremely pale, you won't be able to get enough sun to look normal without fucking up your skin

>pale like a spooky ghost
>Scared of aging quickly so no staying in the sun
No hope for me lads

Beta-carotene. Unfortunately it may make you look orange.

>n

ur significantly a faggot if you don't absorb a significant amount of sunlight from the literal giant glowing ball of plasma that is significantly the number one means of all life in the universe.

Nice gyno, fag

>i

On the opposite, how the fuck do you get rid of a tan? I live in California so it's basically guaranteed to have a tan out here.

Are you retarded or baiting

dont be born wh*te

Attached: 1452662892041.jpg (320x320, 12K)

>not rocking the pale aesthetic
NGMI

Attached: 1546912571879.jpg (500x746, 58K)

Most of the world population physically cant do 5 proper pullups you know that right fatty?

>g

There's a lotion out there called Jergens healthy glow or something close to that. It's supposed to slowly fake tan your skin so you don't fuck up and end up looking like Hotdog Hogan. I've never used it, but a friend swears it's the best

i can't fucking wait until we finally have a generation that looks at what the whites before them have done to themselves and FINALLY fucking rebel into the counter-culture and DO NOT FUCKING TAN.

white skin is beautiful. i've had ENOUGH of this fucking black worshiping orange tan fucking caked up make-up Kardashian worshiping culture.

ENOUGH.

g

oh shit, this is actually what I look like after losing the weight!

Tanning is gonna make you age retard. Youth is more important than getting temporary color

Attached: 9CB25DB3-AE60-4C1D-AA6E-980A2C23A3B2.jpg (1080x1270, 168K)

Just walk around in the sun, if it’s too cold, stop being a bitch. Just go out when it’s a little warmer. It’s that fucking easy. I’m very white. My parents and their parents and their parents are all very white. I used to burn reeeeally easy, even in northern Canada. When I’m out in the sun now for hours a day walking to work, or to the gym, or to a friends house to party or catch up, to a hill to do hill sprints, doing yard work, or doing yoga outside, etc,(all very normal shit that almost everyone can do???) I get tanned heavily in the summer. Running with no shirt on is kino as fuck when you’re even somewhat in good shape. Just go outside, and wear minimal clothing, sunscreen (and aloe Vera if you burned) if it gets real hot. it is that easy to get tanned.