I fucked up brothers my neet lifestyle will be over soon

I fucked up b\rothers my neet lifestyle will be over soon.

>be 22, quit job and achool about a year ago.
>still go to campus and local coffee shop to hang around friends for a year. Parents think i still go to school
>parents ask for tax forms, had a plan for it but it failed
>asking for other forms now. Parents are furious at me now for not getting the original ones.
>might have ficked up some other things
>pretty sure i will get kicked out soon once they get all the info. Which i might just confess too soon to save me the hassle
>no money, no job and few friends
>gonna go tomorrow and apply for some jobs and ask about crashing at persons place for a week or two.

Not sure what i can or should do.

Attached: 8507D46F-3BEC-4508-870A-B61CB35ED988.jpg (300x218, 11K)

You were never one of us, normal.

Man i got like nothing going on for me. Except some collectibles and a car.

>he's got a car
What a fucking loser normalfag.

Attached: 1551713223373.jpg (750x750, 138K)

Pretty sure i might not be able to keep it desu. But eyy if i get lucky.

>gets to keep his car and his collectibles
Disgusting. Go to /r9g/ you normal, you'll fit right in with the other moids.

Defend your thread you pathetic rebbit moid.

Attached: 1550187136969.jpg (640x540, 56K)

Not much worth defending desu. Im just here venting because my life will fall apart soon. Might be homeless and lose my parents support. If i get lucky i get some advice and a reasonable course of actions. At worst this is a waste of time.

Hush little norman dont you cry, life is going to pass you by. One fast step was all it took, trading in his dreams to be a crook. Little faggot norman whined to me, his tears like lubricant on my D. Norman is a failure we do see, his parents are pissed at his stupid-ittttttttttyyyyyyyyyyy.

Nigger.

Nigger. You like my shit poem normal?

Its funny. 6/10

Pretty sure you ripped it from a song tho.

Answer me coward, do you like my poem?

Attached: deathfrombelow.png (475x468, 332K)

Pretty sure 6/10 said i liked it you inept potato.

O u responded, it's to the tune of hush little baby.
Disregard.

>wahhh my life is over
Fucking retarded normalfag, your life is just beginning. You're supposed to be in college, you're like sub twenty one. You are probably the thickest dipshit on here, yet you'e got one of the better chances. This board is infested with normalfags now, bet you couldn't even realize that. I'm surrounded by petulant zoomers, and retarded foids who think there's such a thing as fembots. There isn't. To be a robot you don't give a damn about normal people, you were ruined by them to begin with. You ruined yourself though, it's not more so their fault than it is ours. We have no future, it's proven by the time you're done with puberty. If you come out fine this way, you're in for a road to recovery, even if your puberty was shit. If you don't come out fine genetically, you're fucked. You aren't the latter, you're likely the former. Whats more, you have friends, robots have none. The crushing emptiness only subsides as you post on here, even then it's only to snicker at greentexts of normals larping or blowing their regular lives out of proportion. You can get a job and hold it, you just chose not too, yet incompetency surrounds the robot, he can never escape it. You are not incompetent. c

con
The normalfag never realizes his self awareness, always believing he fits in on here, yet all I see everyday is faggot posting, tranny pink pilling (normalest normalfagging subculture yet), relationship problems, people talking about past romantic partners when robots have had none, people finding happiness and laughter and adding people on fucking discord of all places, the biggest data collection program on the internet besides social media. You really can't see your future is brighter than any true robots? I am already homeless, I have no car, I have been disowned by family, I have chosen to resent both them and myself. I get fired from any jobs I was given, could never hold them for more than two weeks. I am ugly, even if a bit taller than the average on here, I have never been shown romantic interest in my life. When I die, no one will remember me, those that did will be dead already. I am a robot, you are not.

Your life will be fine, your parents love you, your friends care about you, your age is below

Youre right im not a bonefied robot. Im just lazy, tired and probably clinically depressed. Nothing about my life says i am incapable of moving on. Im here because this is the only place this post belongs in.

My life isnt over, never said it was . I am going to be force to get a new way of living and stop living of my prents thinking im a good boy.

My friends are few, my accomplishments are the same, possessions are sparce and now i dont know whats the next step. Not exactly a normie you twat.

They sent me my compution of how much NEET bux id get a week ago but how long itll take til im approved

I need my fucking money

Oh there was more.

I am heading towards that spiral to what you are right now. Im not a normie nor am i robot. I am afraid of becoming one. The next few days may decide what i may become.

Fuck being a robot. That shits sad as hell.

bitchboy normal, pretending to be me.
bitchboy normal, he can't really ree.
he's got no autism, he's got lots of love.
he's got a family, his parents still shove.
he knows im right, his naivety is stale.
what a fucking faggot, he doesn't care about true fails.
this little nigger, he does not know.
everyone loves him, hes got a good show.
so much potential, so much life.
this fucking retard should get punctured by knife.

>thinking he's intelligent at all
>thinks he's got foresight
You will be a normal and you can't change it. You're a depressed little niggerfag normal who is merely offset by an actual negative in his life. You will always be a normalfag, and that's sad.

Attached: PepeMonitor.jpg (260x194, 7K)

First one is better. A lot better 3/10

Last thing i want to be is a full on robot. I have some friends and i try to keep them but they wont be able to support me. Just afraid to go homeless and not be able to keep a job. Genuine fear man.

It isnt above my parents to kick me out.

Why the fuck would anyone want to be a robot.

The same reason patriotism exists. If you have no talents or attributes to be proud of, you piggyback on the group.

Dancing to the normals tears
The sun is moving towards his fear
He's gonna find a job and fix the strife
That's what norman will do in life

Attached: 1550867298010.gif (336x468, 199K)

Look at this tranny, pretending as if he understands anything. Fuck off back to crying about girls, normal dweeb.

There is nothing to piggyback from being a robot.

Also patriotism exists because you are a product of a nation and its people you absolute knob.

There are laws about evicting people do not leave willingly. Forcing them to go through the eviction process will buy you a few months. Keep mail and get tax records proving you actually live there. Do not threaten your parents be cold as I've and all business. They try and toss you out you need to understand you are at war and things like family are over.

You're an adult. Quit conforming to what your parents want. Get a job and move out.

This had to happen eventually in some capacity or another.