Things youre embarrassed to admit

I have never won or finished a game of solitair or minesweeper.

Attached: 3BF3DFAE-D1E9-4BC5-B80A-87C3DD34A9D3.jpg (655x468, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minesweeper.info/wiki/Strategy#Patterns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Minesweeper gets a lot easier to solve quickly after learning that there are some basic patterns that crop up in a huge number of different situations and make it so you rarely need to guess a move, I still have never even played a game of Solitaire or learned the rules for it though

It seems like everyone can do it without any effort.

It's the other way around for me, Solitaire is easy but I can't play Minesweeper to save my life.

When you play enough, you learn strategies for both. I play Solitaire on Vegas mode (can only iterate through the deck once) several times a day.

Used to religiously play minesweeper on hard mode to try to beat my best times, but the game terrified me as a child.

I'm embarrassed to admit, though, that I'm a software engineer but I'm retarded when it comes to building a computer or maintaining any kind of hardware.

I'm too scared to finish Claire B on Resident Evil 2. Even though I completed Leon A.

The key to figuring out Minesweeper boards that don't seem to have an obvious answer is finding out that a few basic patterns keep appearing in many places but high numbers can make you not realize when you're looking at a pattern that has a fixed solution, for that you need to get used to recognizing them: minesweeper.info/wiki/Strategy#Patterns

There are very few situations where you're actually forced to guess between two squares, most of the time people guess due to being impatient or not knowing how to recognize patterns that only have one valid solution

l play too much Hearts.

Attached: Hearts.png (817x575, 425K)

I'm 24 and only recently became fully potty trained. I used to shit myself and sit in it for a week, never leaving my house of course, and clean up in the shower and I finally started going on time and cleaning up with toilet paper around age 22. I also can't tie my shoes right quite, although I learned how when I was 13. No driver's license, no bank account, never job'd, and I've also wasted $3000 of my mom's money going to community college and dropping out every semester around 3 days in (max I made it was 3 weeks because I made a fren but he was an 18 year old norman who drank alcohol and played Dark Souls). I get terribly frightened when I'm surrounded by people, like they're all plotting to humiliate me and frame me for a crime like what happened in high school. Never did time but was sent to a group home to finish my education, teaching myself since the teachers were actually more incompetent than me somehow.

Attached: 1548785130820.jpg (418x475, 25K)

I have beaten solitaire, and I have beaten minesweeper on expert once, I don't like them either because there is an element of luck and no matter how much effort you put in you have to replay them multiple times until you get a winnable game.
Does anyone know where I can play harder variations of sudoku like gattai-25 (shaolin) sudoku?
Something embarrasing to admit is that I refused to stop drinking out of my special sippy cup until I was about 12-13.

Gonna repost this with reddit spacing and an anime image attached so someone will actually read my post (am a girl)

I have beaten solitaire, and I have beaten minesweeper on expert once, I don't like them either because there is an element of luck and no matter how much effort you put in you have to replay them multiple times until you get a winnable game.

/READ THIS PART/
Does anyone know where I can play harder variations of sudoku like gattai-25 (shaolin) sudoku?
/READ THIS PART/

Something embarrasing to admit is that I refused to stop drinking out of my special sippy cup until I was about 12-13.

Attached: image.png (1181x1748, 818K)

>I'm 24 and only recently became fully potty trained. I used to shit myself and sit in it for a week, never leaving my house of course, and clean up in the shower and I finally started going on time and cleaning up with toilet paper around age 22.
Well you're definitely robot-tier. Not sure how you managed to take that long or how you could stomach sitting in shit for ages.

The first day or two was miserable but the smell goes away (rather, I get used to it). I used to debate just walking 15 feet to take a shower but couldn't because I was too sad. It's easier after day 2 but by day 6 or 7, it would crust over really hard and pulling it off was like leather fused to my skin and I would bleed in the shower. It's hard to describe why it happened like this. I've shit myself since I was a baby pretty much and caused so much embarrassment growing up at school. PE was a nightmare when I'd have to run or anything besides shuffling around slowly because bacon bits would roll out of my pants sometimes. I was only discovered once, if you can believe it, but I've developed this extreme vigilance when I'm in public and hyper-awareness of my smell and people's reactions. I'm not autistic, that much I'm certain, because of the social skills required in reading body language, tone, etc. But I'm not necessarily retarded either. I was pretty decent at music in band without practicing more than 30 or 40 hours spread over 5 years and placed high in the county spelling bee. I've told nobody about this except for here and a thread on wizardchan probably 4 years ago when I was at the height of shitting myself.

Attached: 1550737064013.jpg (1200x1149, 138K)

Does anyone else enjoy logic games like nonograms, nurikabe, slither link, binairo, hashi etc.?

>I'm 24 and only recently became fully potty trained.
>I get terribly frightened when I'm surrounded by people, like they're all plotting to humiliate me
yeah... THEY are the ones who are going to put you in a humiliating situation.

I'm just a failed normie. I don't belong here.

I tried to become a brony to fit in to a group once.

Attached: distraught akari.png (1184x1080, 884K)

>was a brony (still respect mlp, it's the highest quality kids tv show)
>never fit into any group

I was humiliated in more ways than that but I understand what you're saying. It's entirely my fault. I'm just defective genetics or a chance mutation or maybe just a morally sick or who knows. I deserve everything bad that happened to me and much more. Death would be mercy.

> I was only discovered once.
Shit smells. Only once has anyone ever noticed the smell of crap? Never run down your pants?

please be my gf sudoku user

I think I might be a furry. I've always had an affinity for cartoon animals and I kind of think fur suits look cool. I've even thought about getting one, but I know I could never follow through with something like that because those things cost over 3k which I could buy a high end gaming pc or a semester of community college for that much. And I live with my parents and I would have real awkward time explaining why I got an expensive animal costume mailed to our house. And I don't know what I would do with it since I'm too introverted to go to a convention and going out in public with one would be way too cringy. Or maybe some degeneracy is what I need to get some actual friends since I don't have any.

Attached: IMG_2036.jpg (415x599, 40K)

Im too embarrassed to join raid teams in destiny 2 because I have a pretty high pitched voice for a guy, I am not the best at the game, and my social skills are fucked so I am afraid I will get insulted. I really want to join raids because I really want the raid exotics, but I don't want to be laughed at by a bunch of normies over discord because I am a robot.

Attached: tumblr_notaciFVJg1qz64n4o1_500.gif (462x259, 1.9M)

hand over the fucking puzzles

I was only discovered once in elementary school which ended up really bad. 30 or 40 kids knew, including my crush, but only a handful brought it up and pointed at me. Often times, the smell seemed to emanate from everywhere rather than me. I also became a master of staying absolutely still, because making the slightest shift would sort of release the scent, which I imagined as tiny rotten pellets in my underwear breaking open and spreading. By not moving, the pellets were intact and it served me well. Later in middle school for PE, I would have droppings you could say but they were small enough to look like some bird or animal droppings when we ran outside. Then in marching band, I would prevent being discovered by running to the bathroom during a break and throwing my soiled undies away and washing my ass really quick. But after high school I got too depressed to move from my bed for days at a time and only 2 years ago I finally pooped proactively. I'm a big boy now. and haven't had an accident in at least 2 years. I have to laugh at myself or I'd cry and I can't count how many times I've balled my eyes in the shower, promising I'll change this time.

I'm matured from the toddler stage, pretty much and am functionally between 10 and 14 years old despite being 24. Better than living like a 2 year old.

Attached: sad commie man.png (279x287, 86K)

i don't know of any good high-level sudoku websites, i'm just lonely

I'm computer retarded despite growing up with them.
I didn't know you could press and hold SHIFT to capitalize a letter quickly until just this morning.
I still don't know how to torrent anime so I only watch streams.
I still type slow, like

Attached: 1551655195328.gif (500x545, 263K)