There is literally nothing NOTHING worse than being trapped in a small town and cursed and trapped by god

There is literally nothing NOTHING worse than being trapped in a small town and cursed and trapped by god

I will fucking destroy god and everything on this earth before i fucking end myself

Attached: 509524C3-7DEF-4433-8EC3-76DEACF3D391.jpg (236x177, 8K)

That's nice user, but have you tried just letting go of everything and not being an edgelord?

What's not to love about small town life, OP? There's a lot less crime to worry about, most people know each other, if you're lucky enough for it to be a farming town you've got great quality food nearby, mom and pop stores usually much higher quality stuff, cost of living is way down, cops are pretty chill as long as you weren't a little shit growing up, and best of all there's a LOT less niggers running around mucking things up!

No i missed out on my entire life for no reason. I will always be angry and miserable because god just decided that for me

For any new arrivals, this is the #432525134th time he posts this shit, just ignore it and move on.

Ive never been to a beach holiday vacation or anything cool. Im 7 hours from a city so i literally never get to see the lights or do anything. If i want to just even go get a peak at civilization i have to drive for 3 fucking days and spend hundreds of dollars

Even if the city is shittier (which its not) the level of unimportance i feel in a small town and being so much different from the important part of the world is more painful than anything

More painful then poverty, more painful then being stabbed, more painful then being robbed. Literally anything

Plus theres nothing good here. Everyones angry and mean and pissed off. Everyones poor. I live in a 400 year old broken down death trap house destroying my health Im constantly sad and pissed off all day

>i will fucking destroy god

Lmao good luck. Kill Legolas and Merlin while youre at it dickhead

The only thing trapping you is your own mind. Save money and go wherever you want

Try living in Odessa Texas surrounded by COCK and knowing every girl you try to get to move here to be with you is only going to KEK YOU WITH A NIGGER in the end like pic related

Attached: 3C20E3B7-8BB6-472D-B28A-9DD1F5161A67.jpg (1200x1597, 405K)

>400 year old house

Lmao yeah okay faggot

>save money
>get arrested and get overly ass raped by lifelong punishments trapping me in my town

God wont let me leave Im meant to suffer unless I kill god

I would do anything to be somewhere warm that would at least ease my suffering by half and then not having poor as fuck parents would be nice too

yeah, impresses me how much i see that same picture with almost the same phrases

Attached: AwooThink.png (900x900, 387K)

You sound like you aren't trying hard enough my guy. I live in the middle of nowhere and can safely say you're over-exaggerating all of it. You're too stuck in woe is me and your own head instead of actually working to get out/make something for yourself there. You are literally creating your own misery, especially with the "level of unimportance" bullshit. You're FAR more important a person, living in a small town, than you are in a big city. One person working their ass off in a small town can get shit done and be recognized, one person working their ass off in a big city is going to go unnoticed.

>>get arrested and get overly ass raped by lifelong punishments trapping me

Oh I know you! You're the stupid nigger druggie that got busted for doing stupid nigger druggie shit and chimp out about getting caught!

Attached: 1537662993678.jpg (164x162, 3K)

Living in a small town is an unimportant existence its literally like being one of those npcs in the pokemon games just sitting in the same spot doing the same thing forever until they die

Id rather be poor in a big city then making 100k a year here

>living in a small town where you are known and can make a difference to people is being an NPC

>id rather be another gray face on the subway

Fucking brainlet

>I will fucking destroy god and everything on this earth before i fucking end myself
Good luck with that being trapped in a small town lmao

He better hope gods car breaks down while he is stopping off the interstate to piss lmao

Please be grateful for the things you do have. You might live in a small rural area in NY, and have a DUI, but you can wait it off. Is there any work to be had there?

There is literally NOTHING worse than opening r9k and seeing this gay ass thread for the 437th time

Are you the small town nigger who posted this image on here a few weeks ago?

I have nothing dude Id rather be homeless in the city

If you dont live in a place with celebrities money famous people hot chicks and good jobs youre a fucking retard

Wait a minute, this whiny little bitch lives in NY State??? He is a fucking 3 or 4 hour drive at most from NYC, Philly, Boston, or Pittsburgh? He can literally get on a goddamn train to 3 of the great American cities after lunch and arrive by dinner?

You are one whiny BITCH dude

I am 7 hours away from anything of importance and ive literally never even been or visited i am fucking MAD

I dunno, I get a good chuckle from watching him slowly change/evolve the op everytime he makes this thread.

rot to death nigger

Yea well at least Im not a virgin