Did you get it in?

Did you get your workout in today? Post a pic if you did if not go get it in you lazy shit.

Attached: 20190622_161109.jpg (2560x1920, 1.34M)

I don’t say this jokingly or to be funny or even insulting, that kid looks like the type to get convinced into a threesome and then just ending up watching his gf fuck someone else for an hour

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.26_[2018.06.15_22.12.32].png (491x637, 472K)

this guy looks like he wants to fuck me in this pic and I am here for it, I am SO FUCKING HERE FOR IT

>that face
user , I hope that aint u in the pic

nothing wrong with his face, it's just an unflattering angle

just finished mine an hour ago

Attached: b01.jpg (1080x1080, 98K)

Yikes here we go

How does it feel knowing I could crush your head like a grape?

Looks like someone already did

It's my rest day.

Op here
You're prob right I like being open to new ideas
Thanks I think
Maybe been in solitude for almost 5 years
It is and I understand were you're coming from
Thanks, yea working out outside in the FL summer weather for an hour or two kinda makes me wanna puke especially when I haven't eaten
Damn looking good thanks for posting a pic can tell your dedicated to the game

>open to new ideas
>FL
Where are you? I’m in the ft Lauderdale are and I’ll gladly fuck your gf if you’re down. 6’2” btw 7” cock so she’ll enjoy herself

Sick burn bro
You're right judge my head shape because Jow Forums

PLEASE be in Toronto

Attached: me_irl.jpg (960x786, 101K)

L O N D O N

>been in solitude for almost 5 years
>i'll fuck your gf

good luck with that

actually it’s 2 years, little weirded out that you guessed that although considering where I’m posting you can pretty much say that about most anons and be accurate

Lol you think I have a gf that's sweet I like my privacy and free time also money.

Okay then what about your fwb, a sister maybe?

im literally quoting the OP followed by you, you dumb fuk. neither of you are fucking anyone, clearly.

Nope last time I got any was 5 years ago and haven't tried since and the only people I talk to are work or college associates I keep my life private and simple

>Jow Forums isn't gay
my sides hahahaha
>replying to a woman
>unironically complimenting her "hard work"
L O N D O N

No one on Jow Forums workouts do they?

No bully

nah, I only lose weight

Nice. Don't forget your arms.

whats wrong with your mouth?

My mouth wasn't fully closed and I rub my tongue against the scars in my mouth from when I used to rip the skin in my cheeks. Kinda compulsive I do it not even knowing I do it.

But I don't workout till tommorow which is shoulders and back day. Reee.

Attached: 62309589_3108434089376628_4908112381885808640_n.jpg (656x640, 48K)