First day of vacation to FL and sun fugged me, what do?

first day of vacation from Minnesota to florida. Sun fugged me up. How do you lift after getting rammed by the sun.

Attached: sunburnfugme.jpg (884x663, 39K)

also inb4 north fag should have used more sunblock

you're not even that burnt. i've had far worse sunburn and it doesn't stop me from lifting, wtf. just do it. but also post body

Work through the pain is all you can do. Imo i love the feeling of having a sunburn all over my body.

thats not even bad, you will be fine in 24 hours.

>didn't pay proper respects to the land and bought a sub a publix so got burnt raw from the sun
kek, fucking northfags

Attached: CBE2BD96-D070-4EDC-A7DD-F41F8D539BD8.jpg (1024x660, 94K)

niglet I just posted bod

Well you have to start lifting first, which you quite clearly have not.

full body you dumb fucking skelly

I am not a skelly >:0
been lifting for 4 months

Attached: Notskellyufag.jpg (4032x3024, 1.98M)

Also from Minnesota.

I use sunblock when I go into the sun.

Enjoy your skin cancer.

Whats up mn fags, mpls checking in

You call that a bad sunburn? That ain't shit, just some aloe vera on it and wear sunscreen next time.

Tbh horrible progress for 4 months dude. You're doing something wrong. Also use sunblock

>4 months
more likely 4 days

Attached: 1561157013429.jpg (428x428, 41K)

I will make you my skelly, bend over bitch

shoo shoo hungry skeleton

Attached: skullmoji2.png (256x256, 48K)

SS+GOMAD will solve your problem

Dumbass didn't apply or reapply sunblock after a certain amount of time. You need about 55+ SPF down here in what is literally known as the fucking SUNSHINE STATE.

IF you're going to be a little bitch about a little red on the arms and shoulders to prevent you from lifting, then you better cover up and do some cardio.
If you can't do 30 minutes outdoors in our sun and humidity at 3:00pm after our daily afternoon rain: you're never going to make it.

You think that's a bad sunburn?

Attached: P9v8Pb3.jpg (1200x900, 79K)

based redneck

Stop being a bitch and get out of my state. Also, lift weights, you have no mass. If the average nonlifter mogs you, you shouldn't post on here.