Does anyone else find joy in spreading Disinfo?

Does anyone else find joy in spreading Disinfo?
Things i constantly shill:
>Creatine doesnt cause baldness
>You dont need 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight
>Finastride doesnt cause ED and man boobs

Attached: 1529709193336.jpg (566x600, 40K)

Based

Nah spreading disinfo is a jewish thing to do. Stop being a jew.

Same. I love telling people their hairlines are just maturing and that they aren’t receding.

no I would rather help people because I’m not a sad little man like you

thats you in those threads? Sounds like you are projecting.

>15cm is dicklet
>having children is bad for the planet
>no borders no nations fuck deportations

>You dont need 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight

cause u dont

OP why are you trolling your own thread?

>this is irrefutable because if you believe it you've fallen for the shill
Holy shit

Attached: spongebob-squarepants-patrick-spongebob-patrick-star-background-225039.jpg (800x500, 73K)

I would murder someone in cold blood but I haven't fallen this far

Why is it the dyels of 4channel . Com fitness board always claim this isn't true but every single bodybuilder, youtube fitness personality, and jacked people in general say 1g per 1lb is true

>1gram of insoluble fiber will bind with up to 1/8g of dietary fat if ingested in the same meal, thus essentially negating the calories.

This

Let me guess, they are also selling a protein powder. You should stop now if you are that fucking stupid you dumb shit eating nigger faggot.

Attached: 1557195665792.jpg (599x401, 43K)

cause u need 1.8g

Most of those same guys will tell you that real food is better though

because science says its not true

Yea nippard said that too and he cited a paper by eric helms but he still recommended 1g per 1lb as a easy rule of thumb. Really no reason to not give your body the best possible environment to build muscle

unless youre a poorfag and cant afford the extra cost

Don’t do I here, just do it with normies or people you dislike. Or even your social circle with people you don’t care for to one up them over time

That's true, whatever though i made all sorts of gains my first year without counting macros

All of this is disinfo.

>2 of those are actually true though?

The fact that you spaced out 4channel.com
When it is 4channel.org, is fitting since the rest of your post is retarded as well.
It's less than 1 gram or 1 gram per pound of lean bodyweight.
If youre natty you just pay for and shit out the rest, or convert and save it as fat.

This isn't a website to be taken seriously as much as it is for good information.

Have sex and go outside

this thread is extremely gay and unbased.
>Creatine doesn't cause baldness
is this real or fake?

If you have a predisposition to go bald you MIGHT bald faster. Beside one study and anecdotal stories there is no confirmation it does. Considering how widely and for how long creatine is used and yet people aren't reporting massive hair losses it's probably ok.

>chainlink is a json parser
>chainlink is pegged to the price of a cup of coffee
>eth will never scale
>csw is satoshi

My recent disinfo campaigns

Jesus what isn't because of le ebil jews to you obsessed faggots. If whypipo are stupid enough to fall for Jewish lies then maybe jews are the actual master race

I have no idea what any of that means

You're one of the lucky ones

Attached: 1545734175341.gif (394x383, 15K)

How is a cryptocurrency a json parser?

because they're pinning and don't know the first thing about nutrition because it's never been part of the equation for them. they might talk about clean eating, but there's no incentive for them to be honest

My God, you're the single most despicable person I've seen all week. I dislike the suicide meme, but the world would legitimately be a much better place without people like you.

Finastride doesn't cause ED. That's actually true.

Please post your evidence for creatine causing hairloss.

A double blind placebo controlled study will do just fine if you have one handy.

It killed my sex drive. But that's ok because it's growing my hair back and I never get to have sex anyway.