Tfw fell for the cardio is bad for fat loss meme

>tfw fell for the cardio is bad for fat loss meme
I just burned 400 calories in 20 minutes, felt pretty good and I'm not even more hungry because of it

Attached: 50a00af3f23f47b705815940fa243b2f.jpg (728x485, 57K)

Right looks better

Post that gut tubby

Yeah thats the point of that photo. But seriously (i was serious even before) what is up with this dude? Everyone acts like he is fit or beautiful but he is the ugliest lookin motherfucker plus that clip 'you look like you are photoshoped' is the cringiest thing to ever exist, his body is literally that meme which is used to prove that frame is everything but just actually real and not exaggerated.

STINKY LINKIES LEAVE THIS BOARD

The meme comes from fatties who can't comprehend doing anything longer and more intense than a 20 minute walk at 2mph, so they'll use that as a excuse and say "See? Even if you do cardio you only burn 100 calories. Therefore might as well not do it at all."

>400 cals in 20 minutes, 20cal/minute
Ehh not saying you didn't but that is very high. Not unobtainable, but if you didn't already have a high aerobic capacity it's unlikely. What form of cardio? How much do you weigh? What was the calorie burn calculation method, an app/tracker or the cardio equipment?

this, I dont think you would burn that much if you were to stay in cold water for 20 minutes

Make me bitch

Attached: sergey_gun2.jpg (345x1081, 128K)

ive always hated how small his face looks, his eyes need to be further apart

It's easier to not eat a thousand calories then to run off a thousand calories

You can not eat 500 calories and run 500 calories. Create your deficit while improving cardiovascular function.

Running is fun

Regular cardio improves fat utilization for energy while at rest and during exercise.

Is the fat one a real photo or shopped?

he got fat for Lars and the Real Girl where he plays an incel dating a doll.

Every fucking time with you cope lords

If you ran 4 miles that'd probably do you about 400 calories.
I bet doing hill sprints for 20 minutes would do it too

the key is to find a form of cardio you enjoy beause otherwise it might as well just be torture. to me running just feels like torture and no matter how much discipline I bring up and how much I force myself it only leads to injuries if I truly push myself and I can never be consistent.

but then I got a decent road bike and now I can ride 50km+ in a day at a decent pace and have fun whilst doing it. To me it is simply a gamechanger and I unironically even love to suffer a bit on the bike. Something I could never understand when running, I never really had that "runners high" people speak off. But put me on a bike and even after many km when I am hurting I have a smile on my face as I get out of the saddle and attack a hill.

because its not just about looking good, its about not being an autistic incel like yourself brah

this guy has all u need, decent face, money and status

Attached: 09ec3d44c9cc4853be0be7b51165ec1d.jpg (500x699, 27K)

>I just burned 400 calories in 20 minutes
Can you actually prove it though? Or is this just a number some cardio machine spit out at you?

the goose is not actually the criminal motorbike guy he plays in that movie lol

t. roastie

But thats my point, he has success, nobody denies that. But people (you too) portray him as good looking and he is no way in hell attractive, hes face looks totally deformed and thats the truth and has nothing to do with being a incel.
I have already had sex too.

Don’t talk shit about the goose, man

that's a lot, still cardio is always good, except running. it destroys your joints and is not even that great at burning calories. try incline walking or stairmaster instead for 0 joint impact and strength gains.

i do 40mins on stairmaster at 90steps/min and burn around 500 calories, and its easy enough to do every day with no rest days

Attached: 1560358478172.jpg (256x197, 7K)

swimming is a good option if you have access

Pic related, you just flipped the switch.

Attached: IMG_20190416_114023.jpg (4160x3120, 3.72M)

You can actually prove how many calories you burn if you are measuring your heartbeats through the session

Redpill me on cycling as cardio, I'm a 190lb big boye and don't wanna destroy my knees with running

>M-m-muh joints
Ok retard

190lb? how is that too big to run. you should have no problem hitting regular 5k's

He’s a big guy

bro get a life

probably short as fuck if 190 is big

>400 calories in 20 minutes
how? which exercise?

fpbp, it hides his weird facial asymmetry

Sprinting

Please check your fucking eyes, bro.
The goose is literally the only person on this planet I'd go full homo for.

Is masturbation a good cardio ?

How do you know how fast you're going while running outdoors ?

Attached: thinking.png (614x614, 31K)

This. Those machines output garbage numbers.

Run tracker on phone

Who said cardio is a fat burning meme?

What this guys just said The goose isn't some overly athletic, strong-jawed, alpha man or anything, he is something you can achieve.
Men and women alike love him for that fact.

Attached: Screenshot_20190623-122239_Chrome.jpg (1562x773, 570K)