Hybristophilia Thread

Should robots just become notorious criminals? Women seem to like that.

Attached: Marc Dutroux Fangirls.jpg (1024x615, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2002/may/05/dutroux.featuresreview
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define "notorious". I've never been in newspapers over getting busted.

I mean I've committed quite a lot of various crimes and I've never particularly had the tfwnogf shit in my life.

Most of the girls I've been with have been into it as well but I also have a type.

>Bro just become a criminal. You'll be swimming in pussy.

Attached: ugly guy.jpg (725x495, 173K)

Women are masochists who like to be hurt on every level.

this. "Hybristophilia" is a bluepill myth. There is only the halo effect and fame.

reminder that this guy confessed to supplying children to a European elite paedophile ring, evidence that would lead to his arrest was deliberately ignored by police as well as convenient incompetence on the part of the police, and that more than 20 key witnesses in the case mysteriously died with no explanation given as to how they died

I don't think it works that way, if you haven't got sex appeal to begin with, you'll never generate the aura of "famous bad boy who I can lust over because he's safely behind bars and won't actually do me harm".
You're probably better off pulling a Jho Low, using misappropriated funds to buy fame and pussy, if you want to go for the whole "high profile criminal" thing. bonus is since you're a white collar criminal if you ever get convicted you you'll go to one of those cruisey rich people prisons.

Of course none of you will, because most of y'all incels who wouldn't take any initiative whatsoever to alter your life but just stew in revenge fantasies like the deep-dark egdelord you are. And the rest of you might turn your lives around, but just haven't had the moment of clarity yet.

Attached: BN-SM614_0315JH_P_20170315170844.jpg (749x499, 84K)

This. It's disgusting the citizens of Belgium didn't hang the government for this atrocity.

Occam's razor would dictate that they would have just killed him.

>when I see your handsome photos, I can't help but believe you are honest.
Welcome to women.

Meanwhile this guy LITERALLY did nothing wrong and they convicted the fuck out of him because ugly = guilty always. Even if what you're doing is good, it's still wrong because you're ugly.

>Here's an example against your argument about women with a fetish for criminals that do wrong things
>He didn't even do anything wrong
Then he automatically doesn't count anymore, does he?

Also, the mentality goes both ways. If you check pen pal websites, you'll see the good looking women receiving the same kind of attention in comparison to ugly ones. It's something universal.

So Chris Pratt is obviously going to play him in the inevitable biopic, correct?

Attached: v1.bjs3NTQ5MzM7ajsxODAwODsxMjAwOzEwMDA7MTUwMA.jpg (800x1200, 213K)

You might be a brainlet, user. The point I was making was one about looks implying innocence inside the mind of a woman. There's an entire army of women out there who want the Boston bomber to be freed because he's "too good-looking to be guitly".

Attached: updated_innocenttsarnaevBIG.jpg (650x670, 74K)

Can you follow logical statements? I made an observation based on two different premises, then stated something that isn't in contradiction with your point, but simply a generalization of it. Yes, people in general tend to judge based on appearance. Don't post here if you're underage.

Not at all, he is a convicted and admitted rapist and murderer and his word means nothing to the public, killing him would have only raised suspicion, even if it were staged as a suicide as his behavior in his first and second apprehensions would contradict him wanting to end his life. Streisand Effect.

It's called fame.

>Can you follow logical statements?
What is this obliviousness of your own hypocrisy? You've got the brain of a female. I was not making OP's point for him. I was making a different one.

I know that you fucking idiot and I was refuting it are you retarded

Marc Dutroux is pretty handsome desu with his moustache.
He was also a good figure skater.

I replied to the wrong post. My bad.

fucking woman. one of the 2 presidents who were impeached in my country was elected because he looked too good compared to the other. turns out he confiscated the savings account of the whole population.
the other one was a female

Meanwhile im a girl who wants to be a serial killer.

Live your dreams femanon you only have one life

>y'all incels
Just fuck off to whatever normalfag shithole you crawled out of.

Could you imagine being an incel prison guard for this guy? Delivering his mail from underage girls begging for his criminal cock would be infuriating.

>"When I see your handsome photos, I can't help but believe you are honest,"
*ahem.*
*AHEM.*
LOOKS
---ARE---
PERSONALITY.
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.

Attached: 1532905496978.png (486x494, 92K)

Women are too weak to be serial killers. Your best hope is becoming a mass murderer.

Attached: 1539682755118.jpg (1000x682, 59K)

this ugly motherfucker is a famous brazilian serial killer and still received lots of letters from women. Hybristophilia is real.

Attached: 1526317843477.jpg (1760x1638, 829K)

Is this your life goal then murderlass?

Attached: Myra Hindley Lounging.jpg (685x456, 31K)

>Yeager, 33, went to a real estate agent's office in November 2012, and asked her to show him a secluded model home. She refused because he was acting strangely.
>He returned minutes later, claiming there was a water leak in the home he wanted to see, and begged her to go with him. When a male colleague entered the room, Yeager panicked and fled.
>Later, the Realtors went to the house to see whether in fact there was a leak. They found all the house's lights out and curtains drawn - but no water leaking anywhere, so they called cops.
>Yeager, who was born with facial deformities, confessed to the plot, which he attributed to a lifetime of bullying and being shunned by women.
>Yeager said knew he would never get the wife and home he wanted, so he planned to kill himself after carrying out his violent sexual fantasies.
oof

Attached: 1523086749407.jpg (480x360, 10K)

What're you talking about? That dude isn't ugly at all. Sure, he's no model, but he's at least average.

Hybristophilia is actually a female power fantasy. They don't like these guys because they are violent and scary, but because they want to feel like they are special and attractive enough to 'tame' them. Imagine that guy committing all these atrocities, but not hurting you, because you are different (and better) than the girls he murdered. That's what girls who are attracted to serial killers like to think

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Probably most of them, cant discount the fetishists keeping it weird though

.>female power fantasy
>because they want to feel like they are special and attractive enough to 'tame' them
This might be what they tell themselves on a conscious level, but when it comes to subconscious instinctive desire, they want a handsome violent savage who'll dominate them.

"black widows" are a thing, user. Women who trick men into falling in love with them just so they can marry them for their stuff, murder them, rinse and repeat.

Attached: aileen-Wuornos-1025.jpg (1440x1440, 553K)

Do women like men who commit non-violent crimes and get away with them?

Attached: 1474290140711.jpg (800x600, 149K)

Are you just going to say that without providing any proof whatsoever? How can you retards claim to be skeptical when the notion of asking for evidence doesn't even cross your mind?

theguardian.com/world/2002/may/05/dutroux.featuresreview

>The official explanation for the delay is that hysterical conspiracy theories forced investigators to search for paedophile networks which didn't exist. But far from being investigated, leads pointing to a network seem rather to have been ignored or buried.

>He will never come to court, he said, because the information he has about important people in Belgium would bring the government down. The Monster of Belgium denies he's a paedophile but seemed to enjoy his notoriety and demanded 1,000 pounds for his story. We declined his offer. Every documentary likes a monster but we don't pay for interviews and frankly I'd already had enough.

Holy shit I have the same bone structure. My beard is similar, but my mustache has more hair in the middle, hair color is the same, I'm more pale, my hair is shorted on the sides and same length like his on the top.
Do girls look at me because I look like a serial killer desu?

Attached: 1551402898168.jpg (2048x1376, 322K)