2019 APOCALYPTIC EVENT

2019 APOCALYPTIC EVENT

Okay user, it's 2019, and the apocalypse has begun. Zombies begin to roam the streets, and the military has failed. The government has collapsed, and now it's every man for themselves. What do you do?

>do you join a group, or are you a lone wolf?
>do you travel, or plant yourself in one location?
>do you have any goals? find a cure? survive only? do you try to restore civilization, or do you hope to remain in the post-civilization world?
>if you are in a group, what do you do? what is your role?
>what is/are your weapon(s) of choice? what firearm? what close combat weapon?

Do you have any useful skills? How do you survive? Do you even want to survive, or do you just shoot yourself as soon as you realize what's going on? Be descriptive.

Attached: lucille.gif (545x250, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3Nq5qIxoZyE
youtu.be/KKyGdf2v6vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>not replying to my thread

i'm afraid that's not a choice user.

My goal is go into abandoned homes and jerk off into used panties. Oh and survive and shit I guess whatever

group, since im not autistic

traveling every time new place is fucked up i guess

rebuild the world while keeping it in the apocalypse

idk what id do, maybe a supply runner or leader who tf knows

firearm, shotgun. close combat, either a bat or just a motherfucking riot shield

>zombie apocalypse
I thought the point of this board was to be original?

Small group so we don't attract too much attention

Would set up camp so that it could be easily moved if theres and emergency, but would try to find an unpopulated area to settle down

Survival would be my only goal until there is enough order to think about the bigger picture

Probably would be a scout because I am pretty small and can run long distances

Wouldn't carry a firearm because they are loud and heavy. I am also shit at aiming
Close combat would be a machete or crowbar because they are easy to find and use

Be one with the zombies. The world is pathetic anyway. What the fuck do I get by surviving? It'll just add more stress to my life. Fuck this. I'm gonna let myself be bitten

Chain a zombie girl to a bed and take turns with my friends having sweet zombie girl smex.

Attached: p188916_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 224K)

I honestly dont think that any zombie outbreak would be able to break the army
Also most of the people here will die when they realise that weapons get stuck in bodies.
I would prob go to the next military outpost and live there.

Attached: 195006.gif (500x374, 1.3M)

nothing on this board is original

You really need to specify how quick the infection spread and which kind of zombie (Vector and speed)

If it began today in Europe, it would infect the world completely in 6 months. Spreads through bodily fluids and/or bite scratching.

Zombies can go faster than walking, but can't sprint or anything.

>tfw no zombie gf you and your friends can share
Why even live, bois?

Human teeth and jaws aren't really that strong nor are we particularly fast even at our best. The military wouldn't fail. Zombies would get reckd the moment an outbreak got big enough for serious military deployment and quarantines. A creature that can't even open doors let alone handle weapons isn't going to get past an organized manned perimeter, ever.

Stop ruining OUR REDEMPTION. Its the ONLY THING WE HAVE! I NEED MY ZOMBIE GF.

Attached: 7b9 (1).jpg (326x326, 16K)

>what do you do
Go north where its to cold for mosquitos and laugh as everyone else dies from insects transmiting the illness.

"Spreads through contact"
OK shit fuck this isn't ebola. Niggas can actually shoot them or at worst case scenario, nuke em. They're firstly region locked, so good luck getting over seas, secondly they're dumb as shit, it would be as if 100 people were tasked with stepping on 10 mil snails, it'd take long but there's no real risk if you don't put it up your arse. Idk, mate it interesting, tried airborne diseases? Yeah, those which actually can do some real damage and are hardly contained? Oh wait I forgot i's an r9k shitpost, nobody can be original

Of fuck. I forgot about mosquitos. Why was that never a thing in mainstream zombie films? Its a major loophole. Walking Dead btfo.

Traditionally, the disease is spread through saliva. Not blood. That doesnt work.

Biggest factor would be incubation time and where it starts. If it starts somewhere that doesn't have a particular dense population and has a short incubation time fuckall would happen before it's contained. If it starts in a densely populated area and has a short incubation time quite a few people in the area would die and depending on the city that could have significant economic and social effects, it it starts in a major population center and has a long incubation time then it could easily spread to multiple major cities before whats going on becomes apparent and then you have a real global or at least national disaster on your hands. It still wouldn't be end of civilization apocalypse level but the wide areas effected would demand much larger quartine zones, less manpower available, much harder clean up, future outbreaks due to the number of people involved allowing zombies slipping into the wilds before quartine is enacted, and a lot more incidental deaths from people being trapped in hotzones. The thing is ultimately your still just dealing with human beings that have super rabies though so a disease like that is not the end of the world but it could shake up the world significantly. Worst case you might get an end of the world as we know it sort of societal impact.

My plan has always been to fuck off into the desert. Find some place kind of high up and some nice long distance optics. Whether it's binoculars or a nice scope. Just chill and keep an eye on stuff. I'm not interested in playing politics in the apocalypse, I can barely deal with my idiot coworkers. Zombies and humans will both become immobile in direct sunlight before too long.

I would hole up in my apartment until either zombies barge in or the electricity gets turned off. I would hang out on the internet and observe. Once internet and electricity are ded it's suicide for me.

>group
I'm personable and reliable so I'd be able to at least fit in, if not lead one.
>one spot
Amount of zombies is countless over the earth, but if you just eliminate the plague within your town, you don't have much to worry about
>restore civ
Then we can find a cure
>leader/fighter
>guns
Any of them I can get my hands on, really.

I got some basic survival knowledge taught from my dad. I want to live, so I will.

shut the fuck up you fuckiing retard

Kill, loot and steal

I would have the time of my life desu

Attached: 1547969802167.jpg (1200x923, 81K)

Probably end my own life in that situation. Zombies would be hell on earth. I would rather eat a bullet than live in a world like that. Now, if it were just a regular apocalypse scenario, then yeah I would try to do anything to survive so that maybe one day I could have a somewhat normal life again. But zombies? There's no coming back from that.

All these survival apocalypse scenarios seriously underestimate what a complete and sudden collapse of industrialized infrastructure can do to the habitability of the planet. Barring the very obvious disasters waiting to happen, like a nuclear power plant going Fukushima, or weaponized pathogens and chemicals being unleashed because no one's around to maintain their holding facilities, the more mundane aspects of modern life spinning out of control are never accounted for.

Here's what Hurricane Sandy did to the conventional power plant in Manhattan a few years ago: youtu.be/3Nq5qIxoZyE

This is the aftermath of Hurricane Florence on an industrial pig farm (and the feces generated by those pigs): youtu.be/KKyGdf2v6vw

These what-if scenarios are fun to discuss but any real sudden collapse of civilization would see most of us dead in very painful ways and the amount of livable space shrinking dramatically, and that's not even factoring in zombie hordes.

My plan is to smoke one last cigar and wash it down with a bullet.

How long would it take for a zombie to starve? I say 1 month tops

>Zombies
The most boring and cliche apocalypse scenario ever imagined

> find a gun and bullet
shoot myself in the fucking head