This is what my roommate had for dinner last night and he wonders why he’s overweight!...

This is what my roommate had for dinner last night and he wonders why he’s overweight!?! Today he was complaining about how it didn’t sit well in his stomach and thinks the restaurant must of not been sanitary. It didn’t sit well because you ordered the whole menu fatty. Fucking kek

Attached: 4EFB4769-B26B-4301-9916-8BD1262FF37C.jpg (4032x3024, 1.81M)

Looks delicious desu
>t. bulking
But yeah, if your roommate is overweight in a bad way, then he's a retard

Your thing is the gym, his thing is the food
Different strokes for different folks, not saying he is making the right decision but being all self righteous like this is annoying as fuck
Grow up retard

Fuck off tranny. You can't stop user from literally saving his room mate from a life of pain, self indulgence and heart disease.

Imagine being able to bulk that hard

Attached: 1560807903663.gif (330x275, 1.99M)

No that’s what you had for dinner and you’re trying to justify your fatness by reprojecting here in a meme thread as if that makes you not fat in reality
Go larp somewhere else faggot
Who takes a pic of their roommates food to shame them anyway rofl no one
Larper

Fuck yourself nigger
I lift, you lift, some people don't.
YOU aren't saving shit by being all ''holier than thou'' talking about ''haha this fat fuck kek'' on an anime imageboard

Jesus fucking christ the fucking people on this site, 20+ year old men with the same interpersonal mentatlities of 14 year old kids trying to 1 up eachother over shiny pokemon cards
Fuck off retard

based i was just about to post something like this. don’t get a fat roommate like user, he will probably do shit like this, he’ll probably try to massage your cock while you sleep too cause he’s closeted. Just don’t be OP

Funny thing is you're kinda doing the same thing

Fuck this was dead on.
The thing is his roommate isn’t gonna change/hell himself unless he wants it. All Op would be doing is bothering him. At most he can tell him “you know bro, if you ever wanted to lift sometime/get into shape all you gotta do is let me know” and leave it at that. He could bring bitches home to also get the message across but if he’s the kind of fat fuck who manages to pull quality puss still then it’s basiclaly hopeless

you really are a loser, look at you. sperging out like that hahaha. encouraging someone eat 3 fucking burgers and fries. lol

loser

yet you're the creepy faggot that took a pic of the meal in what appears to be a bathtub

Ah yes, my bathtub has a spinning plate that heats things too

holy fuck, this a great idea. any engineerbros here?

I actually have the idea, maybe you can test it? First I need to know if a toaster is waterproof. Plug it in and see if you can make toast underwater.

Dude you know better. Help him out, encourage him, guide him. Why you gotta make a shitty thread making fun of your fellow man. Why y'all gotta be so bitterly toxic. We're all gonna make it and we'll bring the weak with us.

Attached: 1527627253542.png (1000x1000, 1.94M)

Yeah, man, my roommates are fat as fuck as well. They're both my good friends but the longer I live with them the more disgusted I am with their eating habits. Doesn't help that all they do when they're at home is smoke weed which makes them eat more. The other night we had dinner, some leftover carne asada that I had. I had four small soft tacos and was good for the rest of the night. My guy roommate had a couple decent sized burritos, then proceeded to eat cookies immediately after, then ice cream, then ten minutes later had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Like holy shit it had to have been at least 2000 calories in the span of half an hour. Constantly burgers, pizza, burgers, pizza, pasta, ice cream, cookies, just the most bullshit food all the time. They're both around 300 pounds and I'm 165 at 5'11". I wish I could help them but all that happens is fatty cope. It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1560447938955.jpg (436x536, 51K)

If they ever bring girls over that’s gotta be awkard for you, I’m sure they’ll end up mirin you hard epseicllay in comparison to them. I never know how to act in that situation.

This is terrible advice, you will be electrocuted

Tl;dr toasters do not work underwater

Reminder that macros are a lie created by the food industry, as long as just stay within your caloric goal, a meal like the OP picture could be perfectly fine

This is a married couple.

That'd be probably even more awkward then.

Its not too bad too be honest, for all there shortfalls i have an unlimted supply of panties for sniffing.
the only time it gets weird is if i can
"detect him" in her panties which kinda ruins it for me.

other than that they are chill

women in relationships mirin you when their boyfriend is with them is a weird feeling

>Today he was complaining about how it didn’t sit well in his stomach
Normies, for real. How is doing the one thing you're good at causing problems? Like cmon all you do is eat, and then you're going to say you don't feel good? Haven't you been training for this, practicing with these greasy meals day in and day out?

That bread looks disgusting. I wonder how anyone can manage to get overweight in a country where all food looks like it was scavenged from the trash 15 minutes ago.
>t. Italian

Nah still sounds awkard, she definitely mires you. Also fat girl panties=disgusting and not sniff worthy you nasty fucker.
Agreed I don’t really know how to deal with it, makes me feel really good but also super guilty and nervous lmao

was that the only thing he ate for the entire day or did he have other meals too?

He ate other things

I am full after eating 1 cheeseburger. I am really jealous of your roommate. He's a keeper, user.

is obviously not me, dummy. I would never touch my roommate's wife even with another man's dick taped to a ten foot pole while I was in a hazmat suit, much less go near her dirty tents she calls panties. She's my good friend but she is objectively fat and gross.

Attached: 1560641543251.jpg (400x300, 55K)

are you in hospice care?

no panty exists that is more sniff worthy than those that belong to a fat girl

This is what fat people actually believe

>"Jesus fucking christ the fucking people on this site, 20+ year old men with the same interpersonal mentatlities of 14 year old kids"
>still calls people retards and niggers

totally, user. you might prefer fucking adults. some like fucking little kids. different strokes.

Alright good
Trips of mental illness

>must of
english is not my first language and I wonder have these persons never read in their life? how can they think a preposition like "of" can be there between two verbs?

So did you tell him that to his face or did you just come to blogpost about some random delusional fatty you know behind his back like a spineless beta?

Attached: brade.jpg (600x900, 306K)

Take a picture of his dinner every night and tape it to the outside of your door every day so everyone who passes by knows what kind of garbage he's eating and he has to see it when he gets home

Attached: rvj3uk0g0v531.jpg (460x480, 71K)

Wendy's?

t. fat guy

you are correct

unfortunately english speakers are usually dumb af
t. native english speaker

I don't think hes going to save his roommate from a life of fatassery by posting on Jow Forums behind his back making fun of him.