Why yes I get workout routine from Jow Forums, how can you tell?

>why yes I get workout routine from Jow Forums, how can you tell?

Attached: 02B98412-DF7C-4E3C-B971-37E61C3CBDB6.jpg (1364x2048, 194K)

who is she?

ss claims another victim

goddamn! how much rice and curry this pajeet eat?!

nigga wearin a diapa!

I would kill a stranger to have that nice of a bottom

lol that ass and the zoomer haircut

My ass is almost this bad, even when I was skeleton dyel and I hate it

I'm a big proponent to training legs as little as needed, but even so OPs pic is just a bad angle. Like sure his ass is too big but it's not as bad as it seems. Squats are still a gay lift for women and if you do hip thrusts you're a faggot

>bad
Why is Jow Forums so damn insecure? Always strive to be better, but accept the cards you've been dealt. It's not a bad thing to have a nice ass.

As in a big ass, I didn't say nice. If you really insecure go check out all the people posting selfies every five seconds fishing for compliments

How to achieve this booty?

Attached: 1553021601050.jpg (640x816, 68K)

I’m half convinced the SS+GOMAD meme is a homosexual plot to create feminine men with thicc asses

my boy dummy thicc

Do girls like big male butts

Asking for a friend

Attached: 1561175028456.jpg (880x880, 75K)

Everyone likes booty user

Holy shit I saw this pic and was immediately disgusted. Then I took a closer look and realized that what I was feeling was actually acute jealousy. How do I achieve this look?

Attached: 4FC4EB04-25F4-41B1-AA9E-BAD321E3F024.jpg (480x853, 62K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_01.26_[2018.06.15_22.12.32].png (491x637, 472K)

There is nothing a female likes more than a big muscular boy butt

SS+GOMAD

just admit you're aroused faggot

It's scientifically proven that of all the muscle groups women find most attractive, a nice pair of glutes are the highest. I dont claim to understand the logic but for whatever reasons girls love a guy with a nice, perky, bubble butt.

Obviously not so big that it looks fake / womanly but big and perky in that masculine kind of way.

Unironically this

Who the fuck wouldn’t want an ass like that. Goals right here boys.

imagine having shitty genes to not have a nice ass without working legs
must suck to be a loser who doesnt get ass slaps from girl