My Best Friend Lil Sis

>Confess
Not a secret secret but i need help
I DO NOT KNOW GREEN TEXT
imagine you are me, freind has been there for you for a long time, your first and best friend during all hs. I go often to his house and i am pretty good friends with the senpai, extending to uncles and aunts. Parents trust me, They see me as a brother figure, not a threat to they daughter. She used to act much more weirder before. fights and getting physical. Long stares. One day we had a water fight during the sumer. While people were going inside to dry off and shit, i stood there with my now skin tight boxers, straight ahead of friends sis, and shes staring down, i follow her eyes and land on my dick, maybe a mistake, but she just kept looking,, i was partially covering with my hand while holding a small towel, i moved it a lil bit and she really went down.

continue? this shit long long

Attached: memememe.jpg (900x1200, 62K)

Cool blog post OP

Orgianinally

Come on faggot just post it

She started being more freindlier with me, we hung out a lot that summer ( me, best friend. and lil sis). we went to attractions park, eating, smoke,most of the time this happened, lil sis always wanted to seat next to me, always ran out her room when she knew i was in their house ( once she told me she heard me sneeze and woke up to see me), we alse play fighted a lot, full on wrestling, i once pin her against a chair , sometimes i grab her boobs by accident,but we just keep going. this summer I leave to go to my home state up in Bronx for the summer, i got a girl there, we have long history but that aint the subject now.

Ok faggot so lemme check,how old are you and how old is sister?

i forgot to mention, she has a boyfriend, but he didnt went to most of the events before since they barely started dating. I was there tho, the first strange interaction was on an event in which we had to dance, one of the steps is me and best friend lift her up and sit in our arms, pretty cool actually, but everything was always normal in practice, other than the normal mini fights between lil sis and me ( friendly mouth fights), the day of the dance was a different story, we did the dance and for some reason she started stroking my head, the side of my head, touching a lil bit of my ear, we had to spin her around 3 to 4 times, thats a considerable amount of time, and she spent the whole time ( this is the actual event, in front of everyone except her boyfriend) gently stroking my head, and it was the most affecting action that someone could have done in my life, it gives me chills to this day.

I really cant say age exactly but young enough to enjoy amusement parks, but old enough to worry about college.need to keep it ambiguous, best friend might see this. if you see this bro remember u always said that u dont care if friends get with ur senpai, pls remember that.

___---------FAMILY, not senpai----_____

That summer she spent asking best friend when i would come back, weekly. everyone told me that, even herself but justified that she kept forgetting i was in NY. when i came back she told me that if i leave her alone like that she would beat the fuck out of me, yes those exact words.

Umm, nice,go on

this lil spawn of satan is below 5' 4' ( need to be ambiguous) but has an incredible body, so my motivation to throw every day of this friendship with best friend and relationship with V has was increased by 5%, lil sis has started to go out with out bra and or with really short shorts at night, she would barely cover her breast ( maybe using a had but leaving enough space to see), she also started lying with stuff about boys asking her out, or her friends forcing her to give them bjs, i obviously react in a brotherly manner, but then she laughs at me and tells me she is joking, but enjoys seeing me act like that.

So,assuming all of this larping is real,why haven't you fucked her yet?

she has also tries to use my gf against me, threating me that she will tell that i cheated, i take it as a joke and tell her no, but she always goes to say she dosent actually gives a fuck about her and she wouldnt tell her shit if anything happened, great i guess?

Please continue kind sir

i have a best friend which was there for me at really rough times, i dont want to risk it, and also have a gf that i know since 8th grade. plus all the other family relations , they take me as part of the family taking me out to eat and to the movies with them, asking me to care for her when we go out as a group etc etc.

we go out to parties, she stays close to me most of the time, instead of being close to best friend ( her brother), she ask me for help when shes to embarrassed to ask for entrance to go to the bathroom ( it was a priv party at a bar and we havent gone in yet), she also always tells me her daily fights, she is kind of violent, which is something we share, and as a brotherly figure i offer if she needs help, i wouldnt say i am a 10, but i am a above average, but in parties she gets jealous when girls stare at me, the time which was more intense was when we were at a friend birthday, there was a girl across the room constantly looking in my direction, lil sis procced to seat next to me ( on the arm rest) leaning above me and to lay against the back rest, she talks to me about her friends when she proceed to almost get close to my ear and tell me about the girl across the room.

She then starts insulting her, commenting on her "stuffed bra" and her "deformed lips" while asking why is she looking at me. she however, always ask me why I went or why am i there, this happens when i first arrive, she asks why am i there in a insulting matter.

btw this must be mistyped a lot, i am under some influence right now so dont expect top tier typing

Keep going originallyero

last thing that happened rather recently, she blew me a kiss, thing that is increadibly weird since she does not demonstrate that type of affection with me, the closest it being once she came from her room to the living room, she was stoned, and sat next to me and layed against my arm, i moved her off since everyone was looking at us ( the friends), she then got upset and tried to turn off my laptop if i didnt apologize ( she also held my neck, but her hands are so weak it really didnt bother), she also ask me for advice in exercise , and wants to work out with me. all this situations is giving me strange feelings of frustrated love and extreme horniness. she keeps reminding me to not leave this upcoming summer, and to stay here with her,for my safety, constantly.

I couldn't read this shit. Fuck off back to plebbit jesus christ

the frustrated love and extreme horniness is me, im extremely frustrated and horny. She puzzles me, i think is just her way of being close friends with me? maybe she does wants my dick? maybe everything she do is just acting as a little sister. she also ask for permission and normally obeys if i tell her something (when we out, she does something "stupid", or wants to do something "stupid")