Jeff Nippard is following Pierce Brosnan teachings

Jeff Nippard is following Pierce Brosnan teachings.

Attached: thearchitect.png (995x344, 180K)

...it’s a start

The Architect has many disciples, some hiding in plain sight.

>that hip to shoulder ratio

Jeff is gay isn't he

i dont find his gf even remotely attractive, her face, her ass, or her personality. i think she's the best he can get, considering he's 5'3"

She's got a lovely smile. Would stare at for hours/10

she has really nice teeth. however, her face is fucking CAKED in make - up.

I like mine with lettuce and tomato Heinz 57 and French fried potato

What a stupid name. He's american isn't he?

post your gf

brutal

Beggars can't be choosers

Based

Attached: 1554990541052.png (1058x1500, 727K)

haven't had a gf since 2016

Canadian i think?

Oof

killing a man like this... just brutal

If we all lowered our standards for women and loved them if they get fat, would stop whoring themselves out for validation and choose to get married before they lost most of their looks and fertility?
Or are we a non-factor in their self-destructive tendencies?
Either way, I'm a big fan of the big ass movement. It helps me distinguish the xx girls from the xy girls. As smol bois have a hard time growing their butts. (One of the downsides of nofap is that you lose your finely honed ability to identify them.)
Makes me feel bad for the actual skinny girls though.

Attached: 1552067695470.jpg (198x275, 35K)

>those un necessarily precise macros
>those retard exercises

why do people over complicate weights so much? if I had to hit precise macros everyday I'd give up lifting, not to mention Jeff does gear so it makes it all even more ridiculous

post yours, manlet

>Jeff, please don't bring out the feeding tube. I promise I'll finish all my food tomorrow

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 181K)

it's jeff who's going to be needing that machine with all the braaaps she's UNDOUBTEDLY putting out.

There is no way a 5'1" can assimilate all that protein and fiber efficiently (AKA BRAAAPSVILLE)

Absolutely disgusting.

Attached: brosnan.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

his old gf was 1000x hotter.

Attached: d23f4d0d885b67bc89458fc3db05ffc6[1].jpg (1080x1350, 136K)

He's actually 4'11, he just wears huge lifts. This is what he looks like in flat shoes

Attached: jeff 1.jpg (810x1013, 270K)

he's verified 5'5. He measured himself in a video.

>AKA BRAAAPSVILLE
It was all part of the plan

Attached: 1518635284223.png (704x792, 584K)

I watched a AlphaDestiny video because he is based as fuck and now i have this fucking loser Jeff Nipptard in my recommendation. Who the hell cares how much his ugly gf is eating everyday and who cares about Jeff Nipple?

imagine who's posting this looks like

R U T H L E S S P O S T

F A T A L I T Y

what did he say that upsets you so? it's all fact

proof that height doesn't matter

well she left him for a 6'2 chad so...

If I pull that off, will she die?

nothing about it upsets me. his post reeks of internet cope and insecurity

she pulls off the mask better than jeff pulls off being 5'5

as does yours. how much would it upset you to find out he looks better than you and has had more sex?

i once commented on a video requesting that he measure his height on camera using real tools. i then clarified that he's only used a "fast food height guide" posted next to the door for cops to get thieves description, and it's clear in the video that he measures the top of his spiky hair, not his head.

To my shock, out of his 1+ million subscribers and something like 10k comments or whatever, he replied saying that only height fetishists care about his height.

He seemed inflamed that I mentioned according to height comparisons with other youtube collabs (who have verified height on camera) he appears to be 5'3"

yeah, wearing huge lifts

Do Americans really measure their height in shoes?

Attached: 1544479758659.png (930x904, 96K)

he's canadian you eurocuck

Based

so, american in denial then

Looks 5'8" to me.

It would be extremely painful

yikes! haha

Edit: Wow thanks for the gold its my cake day! :)

absolutely no one:
him: eeep!
absolutely no one:
me: POST GF!

edit: please note, I did NOT mean to imply Trump is *not* a racist, he definitely is

edit 2: wow, thanks! my first silver!!!

This is exactly what jealous people say

Why the fuck do you care so much about some e-celebs height lmfao

or people who think she's ugly

link comment

i honestly wrote it on a whim, it put all of 2 seconds into it thinking he would never really see it and maybe i'd troll a few of his subscribers. i never thought he'd reply, the video was already old and like i said it had thousands of comments already

JEFF NIPPARD IS BASED AND BUFF-PILLED

HIS GF IS AN ASIAN CUTIE AND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HIS HEIGHT AND ALSO SUPPORTS HIS GAINS

HE HAS 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS AND DESERVES IT!

JEFF NIPPARD!
JEFF NIPPARD!
JEFF NIPPARD!

Attached: BEARMODE.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

koala mode

Attached: nuclear depresson wojak.png (633x758, 103K)

She left him for a bigger chad with a bigger bag..

I unironically agree. She's definitely "hot" and conventionally attractive, but she doesn't have any natural beauty. Way uglier girls can have a natural aura of beauty. Not just in how they look but in how they act. I think it's kind of like height for guys. No amount of makeup or working out can make a girl prettier. It's just an inherent natural thing.

>him: eeep!
What did you say about me you bitch?

Hm, you are very wise. I agree with you. Or perhaps it's the other way around?

Is she beautiful but not "hot?"

Whatever happened to the /OpBrosnan/ discord? Is Jow Forums still trying to influence all women in the western world to become fatties?

Attached: 212_v9_bc.jpg (1080x1440, 272K)

Just how badly did she fuck up her body over the years? How is someone her size eating 6000 calories a day? Also, why does doing this fix her problem?

btfo

Daaaamn son

5'3" is 160 cm? haha jesus christ

just try being gay its so much better

Attached: 1554643529091.jpg (750x537, 124K)

user BTFO

Guys with gfs like this always makes me wonder if maybe really they are the autists, the spergs, the weirdos. If I had a gf that ugly, if I had a gf that looked like a cheap ladyboy, I would hide her from the world. I would be ashamed of myself for having to stoop so low to date her. I would hate myself and I would hate her.

Dialate

what a disgusting looking body

No she's an average jungle asian with no outstanding natural features. But she works on her image obsessively to artificially boost her attractiveness.

I honestly thought she had a nice body until I saw the frontal in that screen cap. Of course it was all smoke and mirrors. Damn thot voodoo.

t. has no gf at all

the day I have such an ugly gf and flaunt her, I will have truly lost in life

Why are overgrown children midgets always obsessed with masculinity and being "bear mode" with a "thick neck" lol

You never see tall dudes obsessing about this, just the tiny little midgets. Thinking they'll look manly if they pack muscles on their tiny stocky frames

What's your name?

Probably because it’s easier for short guys to pull off the thick look. Ie they can get thick pretty fast because less muscle is needed to fill out the frame.

haha good one user......

Attached: 1446513579029.jpg (1383x1600, 353K)

dont worry user, it will be a long time before that is a possibility

Jeff pls go

This kills the Jow Forumsizen

This kills the user

Why is he pointing at her ass? Why is she displaying it? She is a whore.

Oof

Stop it! he's already dead...

lel

Attached: yujiro smug.jpg (640x640, 137K)

>You never see tall dudes obsessing about this
Because its impossible for you unless you are willing to pin grams of gear

i always liked this dude - slams hot pussy and lifts weights. we should all aspire to be like him. he's great evidence against this board's obsession with height. just work hard and do your best boys~! we can all make it.

gonna go do an arm workout!! Woo!!

fucked my girl twice today and did a 3k run this morning! let's go!

Attached: 1531866024574.jpg (1080x1350, 1.93M)

Cool, but why are you posting chink pics

Attached: 8FAEBD02-CA49-425E-9FED-02287346F7C9.jpg (750x1334, 180K)

Just become a famous YouTuber, roid to push beyond your genetic potential, have a top tier face and you too can land some noodlewhore user. Isn't this inspiring

Attached: d6c.png (346x427, 279K)

she's a big girl

Nah, usually feet or inches.

But feet go into shoes.

Hi alex!

this is my dream girlfriend

Attached: gf.png (956x809, 9K)