I'm a skeleton trying to get fit and I can't gain weight for shit

I'm a skeleton trying to get fit and I can't gain weight for shit.
I'm 5'9 and 145 pounds(66 kg).
I eat an average of 3500 calories a day, sometimes 4000. Most of the carbs I eat are complex. Lots of animal fats and protein.
I also lift 4 or 5 times a week.
I've been doing this for the last 5 months and I haven't gained a single gram. I do look a little better, but the scale shows the same weight as when I started lifting.
What the fuck is happening? I unironically suspect that I may have stomach parasites stealing my gains.

Attached: 94bbdc9facd90558a42457c9c3d151db76696c56c90a8cff5d5529357635d147.jpg (660x660, 131K)

You're not a skelly you dumb fuck. I'm 5"11 and 110 pounds.

Only thing I can think of is your sleep pattern is fucked up, that or you have an actual medical problem.

>Only thing I can think of is your sleep pattern is fucked up
It is. I work in security and our shifts vary constantly. Morning/afternoon/night shift weeks, and a free week between each.
I still try to sleep as much as I can, my average may around 7 hours which shouldn't be that bad.

shoo shoo jelly skelly

You aren't eating that much.

Why dont you switch to cake, fries and milkshakes every day and watch yourself balloon up.

You are skinnyfat as hell and also delusional if you think you are skelly

Behold.

Attached: bloatlord.jpg (528x1148, 311K)

you're not eating as much as you think.

bro you're almost dead

Look bitch nigger forget about calories
Just eat more, not gaining weight? MORE FUCKING FOOD
This shit isnt rocket science

This, I wish I could just keep eating cheese burgers all the time. Fuck you skelly

>t. 5 9 198 lbs. Down from 215 in February

OK, first thing you want to do is find some skin. No wonder you can't gain weight if all the food you eat just falls right through you.
Next, organs and enough blood to transport nutrients throughout your body.
Muscles and a brain would come in handy, but seeing as this is Jow Forums those are optional.

Highjacking this thread, 5'11 skinnyfat at 130lbs can barely get through a set of ten proper pushups

Holy fuck. 145 at 5’9 is skelly. You are thin as a fucking rail.

Not a bad starting base. Keep bulking through winter and just eat more. You stay eating 3500 calories a day and you will bulk up

it's insane that the advice is always the same, and yet there we go again. just eat the damn food. eat cake, ice cream, bread, everything. just stuff yourself full of food and lift weights

you aren't a skelly. one of my friends is 6'2 145lbs, now that's skelly material

I am mid 30s 5’9” and 145 and float between 10-12% usually. I wouldn’t call this skeleton.

I recommend forklifts to failure. Make sure to add weight on the fork that includes lots of protein and fat.

I was 150lbs at 6’3 at one point
Now that was not a nice experience

>Most of the carbs I eat are complex
problem #1 switch to white rice and fruit for carbs.
>I work in security and our shifts vary constantly. Morning/afternoon/night shift weeks
night/shift work fucks you up, switching to easier to digest carbs will put less stress on your already tired body.

>Your not as much if a skelly as me therefore you arent skelly
shut the fuck up, you fucking anorexic pile of bones

which of us is lucky I am not sure
I want to cut, the more I cut the more I stay same.
one extra bite, my weight goes up.
and you can eat whatever you want.
sigh..
rather to be ecto than a mezo. yes!

>I eat an average of 3500 calories a day, sometimes 4000

At 145lbs you could simply be removing fat for muscle, though from your picture your lean, which is what you want. Dirty bulking is bro science.

>Most of the carbs I eat are complex.

No such thing as "complex carbs". Carbohydrates are just sugar, and they're a popular addictive to turn children and adults into obese food addicts.

>Lots of animal fats and protein.

Recall that you gain around 1.5lb of lean muscle mass a month, if you're doing everything right, maybe more if you're a teenager. You also said 5 months, it takes time to get big, like years as a natty. Consistency is key.

In terms of diet, increase your protein consumption, replace carbs with protein and you'll notice a real difference, especially over time.

>you're probably lying to yourself about how much you are eating
>tdee might be high(but probably not)
>you are binging calories instead of eating through the day(but probably not)

If you actually had a stomach parasite you likely would always be hungry but never able to eat very much.

Also your weight loss would be alarming.