What do we do about the lookism incel defeatist problem?

What do we do about the lookism incel defeatist problem?

Attached: 20190622_174816.jpg (1069x802, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7TivZYFlbX8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we post more height threads, mew threads, incel cope threads, hairlet threads, wristlet shit, i hate thot threads, imagine having a daughter threads, etc

it'll work itself out, trust me

desu seeing people with great lives most of them are really good looking but whatever.

We don't. Let them ruin themselves so there is more pussy and for us. The ones that are smart will realize how fucking stupid it is, others reap what they sow.
t. virgin incel with ugly face and bad frame, still trying tho

Your genetics are made upon conception, not birth. Because you are made upon conception.
Be glad you weren't aborted, even if you do have shit phenotypes. If you are a huge pussy and try to respond with "I wish I had been aborted". Fuck off. It is well within your power to get off this ride.

we have to work together to create a better world.

Attached: 15371284020374.jpg (2046x1373, 547K)

the birth you take is determined by the amount of pious activities you've performed in previous lives.
fucking karmalets. when will they learn

>still trying tho
You have the heart of Gigachad.

>muh destiny

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Gather info from their lookism accounts (in call of duty)
Find out where they live (in Garry’s mod)
Kill them (in Minecraft)

killing them (in minecraft) seems pretty harsh, can't we just burn down their houses (in minecraft)?

Mandatory jaw implants for all incels

Attached: implant example.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

What do you mean by a great life? You don't need to be famous or wealthy to have a great life.

I have a moral problem with genetic trickery like that
Same reason I hate roids and makeup
You dont have good genes you're just faking it

Their family and pets shouldn’t suffer for their sins (in Minecraft)
Beating the absolute shit out of them would be better than killing (in Minecraft)

So what?

Make an official list of what is and is not Jow Forumsness related. Everything in should be permabanned on the spot until the end of the year and then lower it to a temporary ban. Feels threads can be a thing on Fridays and Saturdays like /v/'s FFFRIDAAAY/SSSAAATURDAY threads. Banned outside of that.

>no mention of shitposting sundays
Newfag.

Only newfags call others newfag, newfag

Your kids will be ugly

Ignore them.
Let them stew in their own defeatism.

YGTMI, user. Keep it up.

Shit b8

>He doesn't LARP as a lookism autist on Jow Forums to get other anons to give up so he has less competition
lol. its the same thing with fat acceptance. i am super outspoken in how much i love fat people and think being fat is great so that everyone will stay fat and i will have less competition as a Jow Forums person.

Attached: 1557880725416.png (390x390, 112K)

found the newfag

did I say anything about famous or wealthy? do you even fucking read? fucking retarded faggot and dont fucking reply to me. stupid fucking cunt nigger.

>karmalets
the fuck are you talking about? There's no women in here

the irony in this image is that you create your life

Let your ugly kids cope with that m8

Unbased but redpilled

Would be cheaper to just hire a hooker for all of them.

Just have them take a shower, bro

Nothing. They deserve the hell they create for themselves.

lol

why do you think incels are defeatist? could it be that

>be a virgin
>girls constantly make fun of/insult male virgins or the concept of virginity, use it as a derogatory insult to men they don't like, people constantly make fun of the idea of a guy being an older virgin, cumming too early, not knowing how to kiss/fuck, basically sucking at sex

gee i wonder why incels have defeatist attitudes and don't want to try once hitting a certain age. and let me guess, people like OP who are perfectly normal say things like "dude stop being so defeatist it isnt hard just be yourself and talk to people dude"

You just get surgery for them too.

Your genetics are from your parents, but the way those genes are expressed are determined in mitosis. Also, Your face is hugely influenced by the way you chew, breath, and hold your jaw in childhood.
You will often see ugly parents with good looking kids, and ugly kids with good looking parents.
But you should inform your partner of your original look before you commit to a relationship where having children is an option.
Gene editing is on the way anyhow.

You are a Chad trapped in a Timothy’s body.

Begin your transition by lifting weights, eating healthy, and using a moisturizer. Once you have shown dedication to being a TransChad you should consider hormone therapy, where testosterone injections will complete your transition into Chad.

>imagine having a daughter threads

Attached: 1546729614372.png (800x909, 837K)

Attached: trust.jpg (478x514, 141K)

I tend to laugh at them.
Most r9k regulars are indians anyway.

nothing because it's true

facelets need to learn their place

How about you keep your self loathing rants to your containment websites you miserable faggot? Better yet kill yourself on livestream and let us try and make it

so guys get told all the time nonstop how pathetic it is being a virgin, how all women hate virgins, etc, and then when they have defeatist beliefs because they are virgins they get told to kill themselves?

put a bullet in your brain you fucking mongoloid.

People hate you not just because of the defeatism about yourself but because you act like bucket crabs trying to take the rest of us down with you
Fuck off and keep it to yourself or stop being a defeatist
You think all of us haven't gone through tough shit?

You're both retarded, but you're especially retarded. Your replies show a severe lack of reading comprehension. You should both fuck and then kill yourselves.

Ignore. It's a self defeating problem in every way.

Just stop being a defeatist and go lift, why is that so hard?

This is a board for people who want to better themselves and get healthy and here you are with nothing to contribute
You hate yourself so much that you spend hours trying to contaminate other people’s mindsets with your shit, it’s pathetic
If you’re that big of a pussy to kill yourself than just tell me where you live so I can do it for you, faggot

Am lifting. Taking care of myself in other ways but not as consistently, I find it a bit gay to care so much about your skin etc. I'm only 18 and have made out with a couple of girls so I'm not completely hopeless, but life is a lot harder this way, especially since my family is quite poor.
Not gonna do trt also cuz only 18, maybe later on. Checked my test (total) a year ago it was fine.

>so guys get told all the time nonstop how pathetic it is being a virgin, how all women hate virgins, etc, and then when they have defeatist beliefs because they are virgins they get told to kill themselves?

The only people I've ever known to ever do that are absolute bottom of the barrel tier shitters. The stereotypical club dancing, bar hopping, gossping behind all their "friends" back group. Those and faggots like you on Jow Forums. Here's a "redpill" for you: most of this board are a bunch of fagots LARPs. You honestly sound like the autists that made the news with those shootings recently. You are either 22> or need to get off this website for at least a month

My buddy is a virgin and he is way more accomplished in life than I am. In fact he's right where he wants and needs to be and I am struggling to take the first step down that path.
So what if girls have approved of me banging them. I am nobody, he is somebody.
Seriously, I need to avoid women for YEARS to get even CLOSE to how accomplished he is. I wasted all my time with a series of bitches doing drugs and having fun only to end up a shell of my former self physically and mentally.
So I must train, and I must avoid women.
Seriously why the hell do people put so much weight on having sex and being accepted by women. Women accept dangerous retarded weak fucks like me and their approval just makes us more retarded and weaker.
I gave up pussy so I can be alone and study all day, and if I continue this for long enough I will be right back to where I was when I was a teenage virgin improving myself.
I don't believe in god, but my buddy told me even in Christendom everyone falls.
I need to get back up.

Faggot, you're 18. For God's sake, understand that shit is nowhere near as important as you think it is.

>Bunch of 3 complaining that working out and becoming a 6 still wont land them a 10
Oh boo fucking hoo

They bitch about being judged by their looks from Stacey's but wont give a 5-6 a chance.

And to think the Chad and Stacey joke was started as just a joke. Friendly reminder that people accidentally take things too far when it comes to dumbassery.

have sex

It's not possible unless you are going to go around and kill everyone who is ugly and miserable for it.

I am an ugly incel, I don't post this defeatist shit because it's pointless, I still lift and shit but I know it won't change anything. Other than expensive plastic surgery, I don't know what can fix me, and this extends to other incels. The only thought of a future that brings me any joy is that eventually this will all be over. I wish I had the balls to kill myself, but I'd feel bad for my parents, who are still alive.

Worst thing is I am quite social and not too weird (as much as you can be after being bullied all your youth), I'm just repulsive and I can see people are eager to get away from me when I go out or anything. I used to go out and socialize, make an effort, but after about 8 years of doing that with absolutely nothing to show for it, I kind of gave up, at least sitting at home saves me the heartbreak of seeing others live the life I can never have.

The thing is, there's a lot of variety in your parents' genetics. Forget the actual environment while you grow affecting gene expression, the difference between each sperm that compete reach the egg is huge. This is why it's perfectly possible for ugly people to have beautiful offspring and vice versa.

Post face op

You think I'd attach my face to that pathetic display?
I pretty much look like a Russian Mclovin

>cultivate positive mindset
>maintain positive mindset
>radiate positivity the blackpilled cucks

today we will show them brothers

I'm gonna ignore it. I don't really give a shit if some sour faggots want to give up on trying. I'm just gonna keep doing my best, and continue to ignore them as I always have.

This. Ask an incel to rate a woman's looks and they'll call a fucking 8 average, but they'll cry big fat fucking tears the moment a 10/10 broad rightfully thinks that they're too good for the pathetic worm.

What are you complaining about exactly? Yes ugly men are bitter for being rejected by attractive women. You'd be too if you were too ugly for even 6s to look at.

They will end up killing themselves so its a problem that resolves itself

It's a waste if they can be saved
Some of us used to have that poisonous mindset

>calls himself an incel at 18
You arent an incel you're a fucking teenager.

I didnt lose my virginity until after college at 23-24 years old. The funny part is everybody thought I was fairly good with the ladies. I would bring girls home and stay overnight in college but I had some fucked up idea in my head and would never escalate to sex. You're going to make it brah, 18 is so young.

Here's another story. At 26 I quit my job, took 2 years to get a second degree in a different field. First job after second degree I was making 50% more money than previous job, after 3 months making over twice, now 3 years later I'm making 3x than the job I quit.

Since you're a man you can age well but you have to always keep improving yourself.

t. 31 year old boomer.

lol stfu stupid roastie

ideas are harder to kill, the blackpill spreads like cancer.

Go fucking lift. Ignore these lesser men.

Attached: 9EA45CCC-EBE4-4A10-8D03-04EA7B949F96.jpg (1092x4642, 1.27M)

At least I’ll have kids, you celibate moron.

There's a difference between being an incel and bringing girls home but choosing not to fuck them.

Man learn to talk to people, assuming you aren't already good at it. You gotta max out charisma I don't mean just being able to carry a conversation you gotta learn to talk to people in a way that makes them smile or laugh and want to talk to you. This is the most important thing to focus on, and the people who post >tfwlifting4yearsnogf threads are the people who forgot to learn charisma. Don't want to sound like a shill but watch Charisma on Command videos on youtube

tell them about epigenetics
youtu.be/7TivZYFlbX8

You cant be an incel at 18, especially if you've made out with a few girls as that user has said. That's normal teenage shit. You have to at least be post-college age to be an incel

>cringy tryhard overtyped post
meaningless
>charisma
laughing my ass off

That's retarded and doesn't make any sense

It's just impossible for me to wrap my mind around people having confidence/self esteem.

Like the fact that I am an unpleasant person, ugly, etc is what I base 99% of my decisions off of, I don't socialize, date, etc. Only home gym because I don't want to be in public because someone might try to talk to me or look at me.

Iktf

we're just broken

If you meet someone like that in real life, make an effort to lead them out of it. Even if it doesn't work, the fact that you tried counts.

I don't know if I'm broken but it just hurts to feel like I have to put in so much effort to achieve things other people seem to do/know effortlessly, like knowing how to socialize, making friends, etc. It's this massive work and I have to think constantly about it meanwhile others just seem to apparently get it

obviously an opinion of someone who's never tried it before. so, talking about something he knows nothing about...an idiot.

Yeah I'm the same way.
You don't 'have' a personality, the world gives it to you based on how you are physically. If you're weak, you get put in your place quickly and brutally.

I unironically need this, how much does it normally cost?

Yeah, real life is a lot easier when it comes to encouraging others than Jow Forums. Here somebody can make every excuse in the world for why they shouldn't try. In real life they can be persuaded to try a bit easier because you're actually a person who cares about them and not just words on a screen with a blank face typing them.

You're undesirable.

Raise yourself up to the level of the 6s, bro. Be the best you that you can be.

"Fake it until you make it" without positive reinforcement is just delusion. Some people don't get any positivity towards them.

Based, redpilled and dubbed

you understand that most men on the planet are beta males

and you rejoice in the fact that they literally opt out of the competition, and the bar is set so low for being a cool fuckworthy guy

I'm starting to become one of them.

I've been seconded to another country and have most of my living expenses paid for. I'm so lucky yet I feel like absolute shit because I'm so lonely. I'm this guy:

THat's not always possible. If you want to consistently get 6s, you need to be above 7.
Even so, some of us are capped at 3 or 4.

>I don't know if I'm broken
WTF else would you call it when something doesn't function as intended?

as humans we're supposed to be very social, go on lots dates, hang with friends, get laid, you said it comes naturally to others and that is because theyre running correctly

thats why it's called being a FUNCTIONAL adult

guys like us don't run on that program

>You don't 'have' a personality, the world gives it to you based on how you are physically
cold truth

You're saying that like most of us aren't betas, and that's not changable

kek

I'm pretty functional outside social stuff, and I'm trying to learn but it's hard. Part of it is probably being extremely closed off and depressed until a little less than a year ago when I started HRT finally, but I feel like I'm making progress even though it's small.

Admitting I'm never going to make it or get better isn't helpful though, you shouldn't do that.

He's saying you're young and you are overthinking this entire process because you are still going through puberty and are extremely horny. wanna make progress fast? Get out of your comfort zone. Don't wanna do that? Life will eventually guide you to that point and you'll be fine. Unless you unironically believe the incel shit that's spewed here and choose to stop improving. If you unironically believe it now then I'd bitchslap the fuck outta you for being this retarded at such a young age

Any specific guide to moisturizers, or just pick one and hope for the best?

>It's just impossible for me to wrap my mind around people having confidence/self esteem.

Do thing. Enjoy doing thing. Continue doing thing and become the shit at it. Or, do thing as job for money and git gud and job and become the shit at thing you do for job. Wanna know how I know you're no older than 22?

Nah I'm 29. I was 16 when I believed all that feel good 'we're all gonna make it' shit, but after years of doing exactly what you're saying with zero progress, I can accurately say that it's horse shit. Some of us are alone because of a reason, not 'social skills' or whatever.