Im 6'7", and tell people I'm 6'3" whenever manlets (6' and under) are around

Im 6'7", and tell people I'm 6'3" whenever manlets (6' and under) are around.
Their silent seething will never not be funny.

Attached: NDt2gYC.png (1600x900, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zqIzIkJbvq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lmao post body skele

Attached: 1559755986661.jpg (966x432, 144K)

We know you're 6'7, because 6'7 is literal freak territory. And you know you're a freak too, that's why you need to spend your time making fun of people shorter than you to protect your fragile self esteem.

Attached: tall people.png (864x985, 168K)

mfw ideal hight

i win this one fellow degenerates

I'll take 70% of women at 5'8. Beats OP's 37%

or in words: you are all faggots.
t. 6'4

Attached: 4213432342432.jpg (1000x766, 94K)

A girl just told me how nice it is to rest her head on my broad shoulders.
Cope harder.

Attached: 90c.png (560x748, 122K)

>c-cope
>t.

Attached: CeJ2Hsx.jpg (800x1106, 237K)

>i.... i bet you're ugly!
> t. pic related

Attached: 17MK2ki.jpg (1083x634, 438K)

You're not going for size of dating pool, you're going for peak quality. Short (6'0 and under) guys seem attainable and not bizarrely disproportionate to the masses of 5'4" stunted goblinas, so they have largest dating pool. The peak specimens, the true eugenic breeding stock that you want to bear your many children, prefers taller.

Reaching levels of lanklet cope previously thought impossible.

Lel, no tall guy was ever rejected for being tall.

How does this make u feel?

Attached: giantaryan.jpg (1024x688, 196K)

the billionaire is mogging them all

youtu.be/zqIzIkJbvq8

Zuckerberg could buy his entire family

And yet he had to marry an ugly chink.
At least he's smart enough to know that he could only buy quality pussy and knows his place.

Zuck is so rich he could honestly pay the guy to hacksaw his own legs off at the shin. There's a point you become unmoggable and Zuckerberg passed it a few billion ago.

I'm 5'4" and tell people I'm 6'2". Works every time. (except for on tinder)

I do this, but I'm 6'2" and tell people I'm 6' even. It's great because noone ever expects ME to be lying, they always assume the manlet is. I've never even been asked to prove shit, they always just get us to stand together, see that I am 2" taller and commence flaming the manlet for being a sad liar.

same haha except i tell people i look like george clooney

based and redpilled
and the lanklet didn't post his body of course, kek

Try telling them that he looks like you (but shorter)
((seething))
cope

My therapist said lying about your height and saying you're shorter than you actually are is a sign of low self-esteem.

I mean you have narcissistic manlets ruining around confidently claiming 5'11-6 feet and here you are lying and downplaying one of your positive characteristics. Like the nerd who lies and says they scored lower on a test because they don't "feel" like they deserved the 97

Attached: B7AA333A-15DE-4CD4-AE03-70C89D398EE6.png (640x773, 49K)

5'9 is better than 6'4

Lmaoooooooo what a shit graph

lanklet cope

Absolutely based. I do the same thing as someone 6'3, I tell people I'm around 6 feet tall.

Imagine being a lanklet and so petty and insecure.

Post body OP.

You don't marry a thot you fucking brainlet.
You fuck high class hookers on the side (thots with some semblance of honesty about themselves)with iron clad and extremely punitive nondisclosure agreements and marry a homely trad woman.

Why is his face so nasty? Like i dont mean the looks but just the skin and godawfull haircut. He should quite literally
>shower and get a haircut

I'm seething and coping and it's cringe and this picture is related to your face when I do it.

Attached: 5691401481_b8819021da_b.jpg (767x511, 259K)

Not even a cope

Would you rather be below-average height or above average height. What kind of question is that?

5'9" isn't below average height, dipshit. The question is would you rather be average height or so far above it that you're less attractive and the answer is obvious.

Blackpill user.

That shit is nastier than any poison in the universe. (((r9k))) knows this and so should you. Eggman abandoned this literal tumor of an ideology and it actually got him somewhere

Attached: blackpill dead.png (750x1334, 1.01M)

>be 5'8 in highschool
>get first ever gf
>she leaves me for friend (6'3 lanklet)
>see her riding on his shoulders from time to time
>she never did that with me
>over ten years later they are still together and she is pregnant with their second child

>5'9 isn't below average

Ask me how I know you're a manlet

Opinion discarded

Go ahead and google the average height then, genius.

Is 5' 6 okay in US and Europa? I' m afraid girls won't like me there. Here in Brasil is pretty easy.

Remember these stats include Hispanic and Asian men sooo

But please keep coping I'm sure your graph is right that being 5'9 is a better height than 6'4

Attached: New-height-distribution-with-legend.jpg (907x347, 67K)

Anything below 5’11’’ is sudoku-tier; this chart is inflated to the max

Your graph shows that average height is 5'9". This means that 5'9" is not below average height.

HAHAHAHAHAHA which one of you made this graph

The American average is slightly above 5'9. You're arguing minutiae

If you're in a white social circle or college campus 5'9 is definitely below average

honestly that's it?

He's 5'7, thought he would get mogged way harder next to a basketball team

Ofcourse he's getting chad mogged hard by that beautiful fella but other than that, not even that bad of a mog

I'm 6'1 and a virgin until 20

t. so short he has to compete with gooks and spics

6'3 and virgin until 23. Introversion is a curse