You need to lift to look g-

>You need to lift to look g-

Attached: Migos.jpg (790x395, 102K)

So if I stop lifting I’ll look like a nigger?

N

I

G

E

R

I

E

L

Attached: images.jpg (185x272, 10K)

The absolute state of /fa/...

There you have it

N
I
G
E
R
I
E
L

wow skyrim is cancelled now

>looking good
>posts a picture of two average looking African Americans and their fish-faced relative with downs named quavo

Offset looks good.

>Nee-Jayr-Ree-El
kek

Attached: AW CREPE.png (183x337, 115K)

Yeah offset and takeoff look like relatively normal Africans. But quavo legit looks like he has downs. Every room he’s in must smell like fucking tin foil he can’t just close his damn mouth we get it nigga you have a grill you still ugly as sin

Huncho fucked more girls than you even before he was famous. keep coping

>mogged his entire race so hard he decided to leave it behind

Attached: ye.jpg (300x300, 10K)

They look ridiculous

Not really hard to fuck black girls. Actually I’ve probably had and easier time of it than him considering I’m 6’2” and white. I’m really curious though, what compels someone to white knight for an ugly rapper who can’t rap and had to his brother and uncles coattails on a Scandinavian vampire hunting forum? Do you have a crush on him, user?

NIGERIEL SMOKEY!

rich high status bbc bad boy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> muh white and 6'2''

It's saddening that the person behind this post is not a (((Jew))), nor a nigger, but simply a white zoomer who has listened to so much trap that he forgot what skin color he is.

Who said I’m not rich? Haha suck it loser, you can praise your fishfaced dork in place of your own self since you're nothing special all you want but I’m still better than the both of you

Attached: 0C64834A-8D96-4A09-AE64-EA2BD370D6A2.jpg (350x415, 17K)

Attached: 560352EC-5393-4206-A1F1-5803CD919BDB.jpg (700x752, 533K)

Three dumb satanic niggers undeserving of the wealth they have. Honestly have you heard interviews with them? They genuinely talk like they're borderline retarded. Im sorry whats the point of this thread?

Attached: 1558108944724.jpg (216x225, 13K)

I think kanye just gave up on blacks. They just don't give a fuck about anything past material possesions, its not even funny. Literally 99% have zero moral values.

Attached: 1551986579375.jpg (480x488, 22K)